Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] (39585 Views)

Fan Super Excited As DJ Cuppy Video-called Him: Pictures & Video / DJ Cuppy Tells Davido To Start Calling Her "Aunty Cuppy" (Video) / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by Boyooosa(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Able God joor...
Shakushaku he haf cas
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by dallex10(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Otedola didn't took very care of his mother. See as the woman look like one Hausa woman wey dey beg for sabo
Are you living in Kaduna?
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by rilikalid(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2018
why mama come looks like al manjiri? You sure say na Mama Ote be this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by notoriousbabe: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
dallex10:

Are you living in Kaduna?
you want to come and kidnap me for ritual? Call my number make we talk kiss kiss
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by Kingjames(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2018
does that put poundo yam and egusi soup on my table
tell me something interesting
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by Oweku: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by xpool(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2018
Hnniol:
This two way GSM audio spy device calls you when it detects sounds around its vicinity. Trying to find out the truth about what's being said behind your back?. Now you can from a distance. .You can even place several of these spy audio devices and set them up at your desired locations like the bedroom, living room, conference room or office.." Price is #20.000... To buy pls call the phone number below. Pay on delivery is available to all States in Nigeria.
Landing cost from China no go pass N1000, greedy people
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by dallex10(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2018
notoriousbabe:
you want to come and kidnap me for ritual? Call my number make we talk kiss kiss
Hehehe
Send me card then
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2018
temmypotter:
cuppy my crush..

how I like this girl fah
You go see ya gal 4 Ilorin.... Gerrout
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by vioment: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Shaku shaku na gangam style on a ketrol level.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by Checked86: 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
I didn't see any of my grannies. No grandma, no grandfather. Unfortunately, my kids won't see their grandmother or father too. I pray they see it from their mother side.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by temmypotter(m): 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kittex7:
You go see ya gal 4 Ilorin.... Gerrout
merry Christmas to you too
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by propsvila: 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Micheal Otedola Wife and the former First Lady of Lagos State. I just love this cuppy.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by pelegiga92(m): 2:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
I Pity The Future Of This Country
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by darlenese(f): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2018
pls allow grandma to make heaven , don't corrupt her.

#everyYearNewPenisCuppy
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by kokomilala(m): 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
I know this is street,it's radical,but it's Naija.Call.it gutter,but we invented it.Can we brand this style and export it? Naija should be known for something.Jamaica is known for Reggae and Usain Bolt,England is known for Arsenal ,America is known for Cadillac and so on.
Artistes should improve this style of dance that even Google talks about.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by wink2015(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
TunezTV:
Femi Otedola's Mum Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous Granddaughter [VIDEO]

Popular disc jockey, Cuppy Otedola teaching Lady Doja, the mother of her famous billionaire dad how to do one of the latest trending dance in Nigeria.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Br4WFoxAppN/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=p1592ckkkbuk

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/12/femi-otedolas-mum-learning-shaku-shaku.html

THE CHILDREN OF THE WEALTHY IN NIGERIA SEEMS TO HAVE FOUND NEW PAST TIMES AND MAYBE A SOURCE OF LIVELIHOOD OR PREOCCUPATION BY TAKING TO MUSIC AT THE MOMENT.

E.g Davido, Falz, Dj Cuppy, etc

In the past, music seems to be for the poor people children, school drop out and never do well category of people.

But all of a sudden situation seems to have changed with more wealthy people children, elite children feeling excited to do music.

What is responsible for this evolution?

Spare that old granny the rest to enjoy her aging years. That Shaku Shaku dance steps will painfully break her out.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by mechanics(m): 4:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmmmmm, that's funny.
Re: Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Otedola didn't took very care of his mother. See as the woman look like one Hausa woman wey dey beg for sabo
Femi is not God to change her mum's stature. The joy in her brings happiness that is immeasurable

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Receives New Gold Microphone (see Photo) / Chrystabel Goddy Bits Princess Chineke On Her Thighs (Graphic Pics) / Jason Okocha Graduation Party: Basketmouth And Wife Spotted At Son's School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.