Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion (65933 Views)

Aliko Dangote Bows In Respect For Femi Otedola's Mother, Lady Doja Otedola / Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by lacemose(m): 6:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
The grand mother of the popular Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy talks about her baby lion, baby cuppy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oAjuZ0P1A4

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by TWservices: 12:19am On Dec 13, 2019
Someone should tell this people that Daniels escape from the lion's den was a miracle

MODIFIED* so I was even FTC and I didn't make noise. U guys should reward me by registering your business with CAC. details in my signature.

260 Likes 18 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by nathanjohn2808: 6:22am On Dec 13, 2019
Even the grandma didn't warn her of the impending dangers ahead?

27 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by drizslim(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
Imagine grandma excited about a cub

Grandma are u related to samson??

NB lions become aggressive even to the owners @ age of 3 upmost

Btw who still remember runtown & his own baby lion

Runtown has gone oblivion seems the lion has eaten him & they looking for runtown clone lol

Keeping such dangerous animals as pet is same as using ur money to board a Pmt this festive period.. Oyo is ur case

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by horpeyemmi66(m): 11:20am On Dec 13, 2019
When you have nothing else to do with money...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Jossyroyal1: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019

This Cuppy girl is not the only child of Mr. Otedola but her attention seeking schemes has no path two with all this irrelevance news about her...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by brushesz: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by SultanOfPuna: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
Hurstle OOO!!!
So That if Your Grandma Disturb U For Kids
You Console Her With Baby Lion..

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Enemyofpeace: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
Lalasticlala too dey follow small small childrens look this thread
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by lilfreezy: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2019
TWservices:
Someone should tell this people that Daniels escape from the lion's den was a miracle

Wild animals can be tamed, if you raise them from infancy they will no longer see you as food. People have wild animals like lions tiger, leopards, pythons and comodo dragons as Pets. It all depends on how much bond you've formed with them.

At the same time, an ordinary dog can kill you, this is because people don't treat them with love and care like they are part of family, some people prefer chaining them up all day for security purposes, thereby turning them into wild animals .

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2019
Beautiful Cuppy. This year will not end without me banging u

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by lyriclekidd(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Okay
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
At that age see as e squiz the feeding bottle.. when e come grow Nko grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by OakConsultNG: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Interesting..

Register your Business and Company with us today at a favourable discount. Check our signature and page for details
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by 5t4tgf: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Please purchase Naira Marley's fest tickets through my link, am just a promoter hoping to earn 10% commission for every ticket sold please purchase through my link powered by Cokobar, it's no Scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5573740/real-marlians-get-tickets-naira#84872886

2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by nijabazaar: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Money is an infection...

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by spillia: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
I hope they've removed all of the lion's teeth.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by DBossNG(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
I pity this girl

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by mejele: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by lekkan(m): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Lion for an old woman?? Which one is baby lion? Lion is Lion abeg... They should Sha not use their own hand to dig granny's grave undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Hoodbilonia: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
I need a black cat
Animals too like flex
See as he dey down milk like canned goldberg
If he come drink goldberg for bottle nko
I need to try it on her.
Cold chilled goldberg inside feeding bottle
He no go 4get that day.
When e don mature abeg
Carry am go zoo for GRA o.
No go dump am for apako zoo o
Na white o.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
cry the last picture by the side whose head is inside that bag
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by ChildFun: 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Hmmmm na wa

Abeg children tablets are available for human babies and children, not lions ooo.

Please see signature to call or watsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by deepwater(f): 11:23am On Dec 13, 2019
lol

u get money buy LION
See ur house
see ur mama house

Audio money people!
fake ass rich folks!

Before u quote me, money na pregnancy them no dey hide am
e dey show with full force.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Most Overrated Nigerian Artistes / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) / Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.