Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election (14544 Views)

Innoson Donates Two Vehicles To Buhari Campaign Group Ahead Of 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself, Gombe,taraba and adamawa are for atiku while bauchi is 50:50. Borno and yobe are for buhari!

Plateau,benue,kwara,nasssarawa,kogi are for pdp/atiku only Niger will be buhari's!
From your write up, I can see we are not mates politically. So I save my breath

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by ClearFlair: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wanton foolishnes. cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by ClearFlair: 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Be deceiving yourself, Gombe,taraba and adamawa are for atiku while bauchi is 50:50. Borno and yobe are for buhari!

Plateau,benue,kwara,nasssarawa,kogi are for pdp/atiku only Niger will be buhari's!

What a joke.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 12:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
DTaj:

Very well informed analysis.

I’ve repeatedly wrote that Buhari will defeat Atiku by a far wider margin in 2019 than he did against Jonathan in 2015.

It’s funny how a few people think that social media presence wins election. It never does, because majority of voters do not even have the smartphones to connect to social media- they have the regular “palasa phones” for calls only.

When you see an analysis based on facts and not sentiment; you will know.

Meanwhile, contrary to your assertion, Buhari will win Kwara. My reason is this: Kwara North had always voted Buhari for ethnic reasons, Kwara South, where APC won the House of Reps re-run recently, when they defeated PDP, do not want to hear the name Bukola Saraki again (in fact, people of the 2 largest voting blocks in that senatorial district, Offa and Omu-Aran, will mob you to death if you visited their main markets to campaign for Saraki, as at today), and finally, Saraki is facing his biggest political battle as Kwara Central (Ilorin) people are championing the “o to gee” (“it is enough”) mantra everywhere as at today. Remember, he lost the senatorial election in metropolitan Ilorin in 2011, but got a reprieve from heavily inflated votes smuggled from the rural Asa local government to counter the huge gap with which Dr. Oloriegbe of the then ACN humiliated him. Again, the same Dr. Oloriegbe is his opponent in the same election in 2019!

Buhari will also win Gombe (as he did in 2015) because three of Dankwambo’s hench men defected to APC after PDP’s acrimonious governorship primaries; especially Gwamna, his right-hand man and formidable grassroots mobilizer who, last week, vowed to “teach Dankwambo a bitter political lesson”.
I agree substancially with what you have written but I still think that buhari will beat Atiku squarely in NE zone, I only give Atiku Gombe state because of Dankwambo
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by contigiency(m): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Only if this stupid pastor will spend half the time he spends in defending his fellow criminals in PDP for his evangelism, may be he would helped to make the country a better place. Though I know that my expectation from him is a very tall order because one can not give what he doesn't have. Let him continue to dream until buhari is declared winner next year.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tunji5558: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aptly captured, You are right with the analysis of south west votes
bender79:
This Otondo is making permutations for us from US. For your information PMB will beat Atiku in NE even in Adamawa his state. The only place Atiku will win narrowly in NE is Gombe state. APC will clear Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa in North Central. We dash them SE, let them go and cook beans with it. We will surely hit the 25parcent mark and more in the SS. Finally SW will be a battle zone but with the foot soldiers we have there, im optimistic that we will win. Atiku will only win elite votes in SW while rural and less educated will surely APC and besides they are in majority

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by stieyven(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
This Otondo is making permutations for us from US. For your information PMB will beat Atiku in NE even in Adamawa his state. The only place Atiku will win narrowly in NE is Gombe state. APC will clear Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Nassarawa in North Central. We dash them SE, let them go and cook beans with it. We will surely hit the 25parcent mark and more in the SS. Finally SW will be a battle zone but with the foot soldiers we have there, im optimistic that we will win. Atiku will only win elite votes in SW while rural and less educated will surely APC and besides they are in majority
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Atirolaoluwa: 2:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
Helllllo
By ur dream abi

VOTE BUHARI 2019✅
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by chinedumoooo: 2:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can't say otherwise.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by themanderon: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
See stupid people predicting victory for buhari even though their lives are not any better than it was in 2015. Nigeria is truly a lost cause with the kind of citizens we have here.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
From your write up, I can see we are not mates politically. So I save my breath

Sure we are not! You are a millenia looking at elections with the lens of 2015!

You will learn new political realities next year.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
ClearFlair:

What a joke.
Bookmark it!
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bgetto:

You people know notting I'm from Adamawa, hmmm please hear this and this is the truth Atiku have no chance of winning 2019 election again buhari.
Dagana hina a Adamawa? Take it to the bank Atiku will win adamawa even by one Vote!
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Bauchi that buhari usually wins by a million plus or gonna that he's never lost? Even your offa in kwara is anti pdp so be careful.how do you expect atiku to win when Pdp cant win elections in ne/nw while all is winning in ss/se? Are you from this planet at all
Thank God you have found your voice. Tomorrow you can do your usual analysis after your campaign in Akwa Ibom.

However, buhari's only stronghold in this election is Northwest even here it will be impressive for Atiku.

Kano,kaduna,jigawa,sokoto,zamfara and kebbi will disappoint you. Even Katsina it won't be 1.3m to 90k of 2015. Pdp will do far better than 90k.
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Sure we are not! You are a millenia looking at elections with the lens of 2015!

You will learn new political realities next year.
You are wrong. I'm very realistic with my call. I've given Atiku some concession in NC, places like plateau and Benue. I've also stated that the battle will be tough in SW. I've also ceded the SE to Atiku. All this estimations are based on the political reality but even at that I see PMB coming out ahead. So I don't know what other lens you want me to use. Abi you hold my grand papa lense?
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Lumig: 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:
Eh yah, Reno also predicted Jonathan would win in 2015.

Truth is that Buhari will win.

North West will go to Buhari - 18.9million votes for grab. Buhari will win 90%.

North East will be split 50/50. Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe. Buhari will win Borno, Yobe and Bauchi.

North Central will also be split 50/50. Buhari will win Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger. Atiku will win Kwara, Benue and Plateau.

Atiku will win South East by 95% - but there are only 8.8 million votes.

South South will go Atiku but by 65%. Buhari will win Edo and make some gains in Akwa Ibom and Delta. Atiku will win the rest but by smaller margins than Jonathan especially in Cross River where Duke will eat into Atiku's votes. Overall, about 10 millions all for grabs. Truth is that Atiku will not get the huge support Jonathan got from the South South. You can see from Wike's body language.

South West will go to Buhari by 60% and with 14.6milloin votes for grabs. There are 6 APC governors and the combination of Osinbajo and Tinubu will be too much for Atiku. Atiku only has a chance in Ekiti and Osun; besides PDP has not focused much on South West - I wonder why.

NW and SW represent 47% of Nigerians voting population and they both will vote Buhari. I wonder how Atiku will win.
Gbam! Ori ẹ wà mbẹ
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:

North East will be split 50/50. Atiku will win Adamawa, Taraba and Gombe. Buhari will win Borno, Yobe and Bauchi.

North Central will also be split 50/50. Buhari will win Kogi, Nasarawa and Niger. Atiku will win Kwara, Benue and Plateau.

South South will go Atiku but by 65%. Buhari will win Edo and make some gains in Akwa Ibom and Delta. Atiku will win the rest but by smaller margins than Jonathan especially in Cross River where Duke will eat into Atiku's votes. Overall, about 10 millions all for grabs. Truth is that Atiku will not get the huge support Jonathan got from the South South. You can see from Wike's body language.

South West will go to Buhari by 60% and with 14.6milloin votes for grabs. There are 6 APC governors and the combination of Osinbajo and Tinubu will be too much for Atiku. Atiku only has a chance in Ekiti and Osun; besides PDP has not focused much on South West - I wonder why.

NW and SW represent 47% of Nigerians voting population and they both will vote Buhari. I wonder how Atiku will win.

I agree with everything in this message

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by arewaboy01(m): 4:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
see this mumu
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
You are wrong. I'm very realistic with my call. I've given Atiku some concession in NC, places like plateau and Benue. I've also stated that the battle will be tough in SW. I've also ceded the SE to Atiku. All this estimations are based on the political reality but even at that I see PMB coming out ahead. So I don't know what other lens you want me to use. Abi you hold my grand papa lense?
Your lens is blurred cos first you didn't recognize the index that. Buhari was bloodied in 2003,2007 and 2011. He only won a rematch. Against jonathan with the support of Pdp!

NC as a region comprising. Benue,plateau,nassarawa,kogi,kwara,Niger and FCT will be won by aggregate votes by pdp/atiku. Buhari Won the region for the first time in 4attempts with about 600k in 2015. The region has already reverted back to pdp.

Swest remains too close to call while buhari will be blown away in the SS/SE. There is every likelihood of. Buhhari getting more votes there but, he will lose by wider margin cos voters turnout will be higher than 2015.

North East will be 50:50 at worst for atiku/pdp.

NW is the only sure region of buhari with an impressive showing of pdp!

#BuhariToDaura2019
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by bender79: 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
tuniski:

Your lens is blurred cos first you didn't recognize the index that. Buhari was bloodied in 2003,2007 and 2011. He only won a rematch. Against jonathan with the support of Pdp!

NC as a region comprising. Benue,plateau,nassarawa,kogi,kwara,Niger and FCT will be won by aggregate votes by pdp/atiku. Buhari Won the region for the first time in 4attempts with about 600k in 2015. The region has already reverted back to pdp.

Swest remains too close to call while buhari will be blown away in the SS/SE. There is every likelihood of. Buhhari getting more votes there but, he will lose by wider margin cos voters turnout will be higher than 2015.

North East will be 50:50 at worst for atiku/pdp.

NW is the only sure region of buhari with an impressive showing of pdp!

#BuhariToDaura2019
it is funny that you don't realize that politics is dynamic(This is why I still insist you are a political novist). What were the Dynamics of 2003- up to 2015? Who were the political foot soldiers of pmb then and compared to now? PMB ran on his own then, his political alignment with the SW made the difference. Now he still has the state governor's in most of those states working for him. Now let me remind you that state governor's, rescources, federal might, power of incumbency of all sorts are the Dynamics that have changed since then.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by tuniski: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
it is funny that you don't realize that politics is dynamic(This is why I still insist you are a political novist). What were the Dynamics of 2003- up to 2015? Who were the political foot soldiers of pmb then and compared to now? PMB ran on his own then, his political alignment with the SW made the difference. Now he still has the state governor's in most of those states working for him. Now let me remind you that state governor's, rescources, federal might, power of incumbency of all sorts are the Dynamics that have changed since then.
You are the one that is fixated on the sai baba of 2015. The dynamics of 2019 will shock you. Since when have you been political, is it up to 25yrs?
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by dheilaw1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:

you deserve a standing ovation
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by silifat11(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thank God, he says prediction, not a prophecy.. At least, he won't feel highly embarrassed when its vice versa ..
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by galadima77(m): 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:

No way we giving Niger state to Atiku...Never!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by Oai007(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:

outside betting buhari cannot win 10% SW. I'm in Ibadan. or na you wan help us vote
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by kapelvej: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
TooNoisy:

Which of the Edo is Nuhari going to win, is it the Edo in North West ?
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by onez: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:
Why is APC always banking illiterate voters, be it almajiri and so?
Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by chukseric504869: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
just making unnecessary noise, atiku is no match to Buhari, ds will. b easiest election won by pmb

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Predicts Atiku As The Winner Of 2019 Election by ImperialYoruba: 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
bender79:

Who are the elites in SW he will win?

No elite in SW is looking at PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

200 Gunmen Camped In Abia By APC To Unleash Mayhem - Gov. Ikpeazu Raises Alarm / Governor Ikpeazu Signs Anti Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Boko Haram Kidnaps 22 Girls For Marriage In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.