Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President (12712 Views)

PDP: Buhari’s COVID-19 Speech Empty, Fails To Address Real Concerns / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari / PDP: Buhari, APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Acceptance In S/east, Other Zones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by biztip: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
had it been buhari has integrity wit no competence we would have managed him. but in him nothing positive exists
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by duni04(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2018
overall90:
You want see evidence.
the man that made the allegation said when you go to Daura GRA,you will see houses like you see in Dubai,Lebanon etc ,all built by Buhari relatives who were all poor before 2015.
Any way,you are just doing your job.
Ridiculous!
Go to the EFCC office in Kano and tell them the only evidence of corruption you have against Buhari is that there are mansions in Daura GRA.
Nonsense!
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by duni04(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
Your son rides a 50 million Naira bike and your wife accused someone of stealing her billions. These 2 only are already on the public domain let alone when a good exposition is done
These two points you made here are just too ignorant!
Who calculated the cost of Yusufs bike?
And Aishas case was all over the news. Her ADC used her name to collect money from people! I don't understand how you people twisted something so simple and straight forward! Even after she made a press release to clarify everything, you still twisted!Like the liars and thieves you people are!
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Oversabi, please advice on what Buhari should do to a sitting governor with immunity. In advicing, please exclude the common knowledge that Ganduje is of APC as Fayose, despite his barefaced criticisms of the president, was not touched until his tenure elapsed. Also educate us on the role of the Kano Assembly in all of this?

Barr. Festus Keyamo (SAN) is a lawyer I have spoken to, even just less than three weeks ago, and one of the finest in the country. He very well understands the simple position of the law to the effect that 'burden of proof lies with the accuser'. In law, it is not just about a yes or a no. You really need to get some education in law before coming to a public forum to misinform people.

Please don't be stupid...

I am a lawyer and a fairly good one at that....

When someone is charged to court For a criminal offence, please what options are open to such an accused person when taking his plea....guilty or not guilty shey?....meaning I did it or I didn't do it...
No evidence is adduced by the accuser before the accused makes such plea

Buhari didn't know the job of the Benue state house of assembly when he froze that state's account because the governor wasn't kissing his ass like before

Buhari didn't know about Governor's immunity when he ordered EFCC to issue a travel ban on fayose even before he stepped down as executive governor

So Buhari respects the law and he has refused to release Sambo Dasuki despite many court orders mandating him to do so, including one from the ecowas court chaired by Professor Nwoke...

He who seeks equity must do equity...The Government can't pick and choose on when or when not to respect law

I seriously hope you are no lawyer...because if you are, you must be a real daft one and an embarrassment to the legal profession just like Keyamo

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:
“We have no time to respond to any allegation by the PDP without the backing of some kind of document or proof.

“When we see some scintilla of proof, we shall respond appropriately”, the spokesman said...."

So Mr Keyamo Sir, have you guys 'responded appropriately' to the Ganduje Bribery video grin

Mr Keyamo Sir, is it true or false that Buhari's family members acquired shares in Etisalat and Keystone Bank?.....Simple Yes or No sad

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
And when does acquiring shares in a public company quoted on the stock exchange become a criminal offence, biko?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Nnamdiojukwu: 9:54am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:
“We have no time to respond to any allegation by the PDP without the backing of some kind of document or proof.

“When we see some scintilla of proof, we shall respond appropriately”, the spokesman said...."

So Mr Keyamo Sir, have you guys 'responded appropriately' to the Ganduje Bribery video grin

Mr Keyamo Sir, is it true or false that Buhari's family members acquired shares in Etisalat and Keystone Bank?.....Simple Yes or No sad

Nonsense and ingredients undecided
The governor is protected by immunity, Waite after his tenure, stop asking unnecessary questions.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2018
wolesmile:

And when does acquiring shares in a public company quoted on the stock exchange become a criminal offence, biko?

Have you heard about the terms 'abuse of public office'and 'Criminal breach of trust'

Since there is nothing criminal or illegal about the allegation, why is Keyamo running circles around the question?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
The governor is protected by immunity, Waite after his tenure, stop asking unnecessary questions.

You know nothing Sir smiley

Absolutely nothing...

Check my response to someone like to above and educate yourself
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by BigBizzy(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2018
could the allegation be true?
this one they are scared of truly clearing the air
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Hugoboi(m): 10:24am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

When someone is charged to court For a criminal offence, please what options are open to such an accused person when taking his plea....guilty or not guilty shey?....meaning I did it or I didn't do it...

Buhari didn't know the job of the Benue state house of assembly when he froze that state's account because the governor wasn't kissing his ass like before

Buhari didn't know about Governor's immunity when he ordered EFCC to issue a travel ban on fayose even before he stepped down as executive governor

So Buhari respects the law and he has refused to release Sambo Dasuki despite many court orders mandating him to do so, including one from the ecowas court chaired by Professor Nwoke...

He who seeks equity must do equity...The Government can't pick and choose on when or when not to respect law

I seriously hope you are no lawyer...because if you are, you must be a real daft one and an embarrassment to the legal profession just like Keyamo

I seriously doubt that you are a lawyer.

If indeed you are one, you should just stock to politics and stop embarrassing yourself. From your write up, you have said nothing factual other than rehashing political beer parlour gossip.

You were there when Buhari issued a travel ban on Fayose as a sitting governor and further froze Benue State accounts right?

As for calling Festus Keyamo daft, I wont blame you. The learned silk's achievement in the legal profession can only be contemplated by you in your after life. People like you are a non factor in the grand scheme of things.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Trustme2(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2018
philip0906:
While I'm not into the whole PDP & APC thingy, Keyamo 's submission is very valid...

"No name was mentioned, no document was shown"
And Atiku has not also been convicted by any law court for corruption na. Abi no be so?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Hugoboi:

I seriously doubt that you are a lawyer.

If indeed you are one, you should just stock to politics and stop embarrassing yourself. From your write up, you have said nothing factual other than rehashing political beer parlour gossip.

You were there when Buhari issued a travel ban on Fayose as a sitting governor and further froze Benue State accounts right?

As for calling Festus Keyamo daft, I wont blame you. The learned silk's achievement in the legal profession can only be contemplated by you in your after life. People like you are a non factor in the grand scheme of things.

But you, Buhari and Keyamo were there when Dasuki received those billions smiley

Insulting me won't change the fact that I have done quite well for myself considering my age at the Bar and Keyamo is running unnecessary circles over a simple allegation. ..
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by philip0906(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2018
Trustme2:

And Atiku has not also been convicted by any law court for corruption na. Abi no be so?
That is not what this thread is about...
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by CoolAmbience(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

You are definitely either trying to be stupid or a quack lawyer.

Name one occasion where Fayose was prevented from travelling abroad while as governor.

That you allowed hate to cloud your reasoning to the extent of referring to Barr. Keyamo as a draft lawyer, demonstrates how irredeemable your case has become.

Since you claim to be a lawyer why not sue the president over Dasuki? Instead of coming here to display your ignorance. You seem to have a penchant for unfounded allegations. For the Benue account, is it still frozen? How come the law was allowed to take its course when Buhari never obeys court orders?

See how shamelessly you are comparing your request for 'a yes or no' response to taking a 'guilty or not guilty' plea in a court of law.

I think I can now relate what sort of lawyer you are.....if you call yourself a lawyer, then what am I?
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by waveman2: 10:36am On Dec 27, 2018
There is no politician that is not corrupt including your buhari.It might be small it might be big but corruption is corruption. I won't vote base on that, will only vote base on acheivements of a government.

arewaboy01:
go to daura urself snap those houses and comman show us.....pdp should bring up facts and stop all d silly propagandas they bringing up
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Trustme2(m): 10:37am On Dec 27, 2018
philip0906:

That is not what this thread is about...
Just comparison bro. Both of the accusations demands an evidence na
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Enice(m): 10:38am On Dec 27, 2018
OkpekeBeauty:
Your son rides a 50 million Naira bike and your wife accused someone of stealing her billions. These 2 only are already on the public domain let alone when a good exposition is done
his sister is married to a billionaire. is a N50million bike too big a gift to a billionaire's brother inlaw? we have seen men giving far more than that to women whom they sleep with for the fun of it. next time, don't spew such rubbish on the net
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You are definitely either trying to be stupid or a quack lawyer.

Name one occasion where Fayose was prevented from travelling abroad while as governor.

That you allowed hate to cloud your reasoning to the extent of referring to Barr. Keyamo as a draft lawyer, demonstrates how irredeemable your case has become.

Since you claim to be a lawyer why not sue the president over Dasuki? Instead of coming here to display your ignorance. You seem to have a penchant for unfounded allegations. For the Benue account, is it still frozen? How come the law was allowed to take its course when Buhari never obeys court orders?

See how shamelessly you are comparing your request for 'a yes or no' response to taking a 'guilty or not guilty' plea in a court of law.

I think I can now relate what sort of lawyer you are.....if you call yourself a lawyer, then what am I?

You are really sick Sir grin

Your response shows we are on wholly different intellectual levels...

So I have nothing further to say to you cool
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by CoolAmbience(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

Mr lawyer, oya read the below.

The real owners of 9mobile and keystone bank

PDP is allerging that President Muhammad Buhari's family bought 9mobile and keystone bank. This is a statement that can easily be disproved with a simple Google search. Since our in-house PDP apologists are pretending not to be smart enough to do the Google search we'll help them with it.

9mobile Nigeria
after a competitive bidding process teleology emerged the new owner of 9mobile Nigeria.
http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/strategy-teleology-meet-the-new-owners-of-9mobile/v1pnxek

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/going-going-gone-finally-9mobile-goes-to-teleology/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/295350-teleology-takes-over-nigerias-9mobile.html

Now who are the people behind Teleology?

1.) Nasiru Ado Bayero (Chairman) – Son of a late Royal Magnate and owner of Asuokpu/Umutu marginal oil fields in Nigeria worth over $100 billion

2.) Asega Aliga (Non Executive Director) – Former Chief Operations Officer at United Capital, Subsidiary of United Bank for Africa owned by Tony Elumelu.

3.) Adrian Wood (Non Executive Director) – Former Chief Executive Officer of MTN Nigeria from 2001 – 2004.
https://olatorera.com/who-are-the-investors-behind-teleology-new-owners-of-9mobile-formerly-etisalat-nigeria/
https://m.guardian.ng/technology/real-identity-of-new-owners-of-9mobile-formerly-etisalat-nigeria/

the company has interest in telecommunications in Uganda too
http://www.itwebafrica.com/m/news/XjxQgGOyRQal
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by buygala(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Mr lawyer, oya read the below.

The real owners of 9mobile and keystone bank

PDP is allerging that President Muhammad Buhari's family bought 9mobile and keystone bank. This is a statement that can easily be disproved with a simple Google search. Since our in-house PDP apologists are pretending not to be smart enough to do the Google search we'll help them with it.

9mobile Nigeria
after a competitive bidding process teleology emerged the new owner of 9mobile Nigeria.
http://www.pulse.ng/bi/strategy/strategy-teleology-meet-the-new-owners-of-9mobile/v1pnxek

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/going-going-gone-finally-9mobile-goes-to-teleology/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/295350-teleology-takes-over-nigerias-9mobile.html

Now who are the people behind Teleology?

1.) Nasiru Ado Bayero (Chairman) – Son of a late Royal Magnate and owner of Asuokpu/Umutu marginal oil fields in Nigeria worth over $100 billion

2.) Asega Aliga (Non Executive Director) – Former Chief Operations Officer at United Capital, Subsidiary of United Bank for Africa owned by Tony Elumelu.

3.) Adrian Wood (Non Executive Director) – Former Chief Executive Officer of MTN Nigeria from 2001 – 2004.
https://olatorera.com/who-are-the-investors-behind-teleology-new-owners-of-9mobile-formerly-etisalat-nigeria/
https://m.guardian.ng/technology/real-identity-of-new-owners-of-9mobile-formerly-etisalat-nigeria/

the company has interest in telecommunications in Uganda too
http://www.itwebafrica.com/m/news/XjxQgGOyRQal

So why didn't Keyamo say the allegations are false? ....Dude is leaving an open door for escape in case the allegations are later backed up by proof.

Ever heard of the word 'fronts' ?....Your research is needless and proves nothing smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by AntiWailer: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2018
overall90:
You want see evidence.
the man that made the allegation said when you go to Daura GRA,you will see houses like you see in Dubai,Lebanon etc ,all built by Buhari relatives who were all poor before 2015.
Any way,you are just doing your job.

And the man no get camera to snap and send to press ?

Any way some eediots believed The Jubril Of Sudan story and even requested that Buhari must remove his cap. Bunch of mediocres.

The next nonsense Buhari must snap naked to confirm the length of his d.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by arewaboy01(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2018
waveman2:

There is no politician that is not corrupt including your buhari.It might be small it might be big but corruption is corruption. I won't vote base on that, will only vote base on acheivements of a government.

then PDP should use their achievements in the 16yrs of their rule and convince Nigerians to vote them back and should stop all this silly propagandas and baseless allegations...
#NEXTLEVELPLEASE
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by CoolAmbience(m): 11:46am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

So why didn't Keyamo say the allegations are false? ....Dude is leaving an open door for escape in case the allegations are later backed up by proof.

Ever heard of the word 'fronts' ?....Your research is needless and proves nothing smiley

Charge and bail lawyer!
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by CoolAmbience(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

You are really sick Sir grin

Your response shows we are on wholly different intellectual levels...

So I have nothing further to say to you cool

Imagine, associating the word intelligence with your person.

Insane charge and bail lawyer!

Wonders shall never end indeed.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Racoon:
Yusuf #55M power bike crash & subsequent hospitalization abroad.Mrs.Buhari's #2.5B gifts donations from unknown persons & for what intent.

This government thinks Buhari's family corruption are invincible and perhaps feels all Nigerians are zombies.

You have necessary documents to back your claim? Else forever shut-de-Bleep-up till you've one..

Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by UnchangeableGod: 12:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
praise010:
There is no difference between APC and PDP.

There is no holy politician in Nigeria.

We deserve better than what we have and what we have had.
You are quite correct. Actually, it is if and when the opposition takes over in 2019 that people will know how much of 'integrity' our current president and his party have.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by UnchangeableGod: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
arewaboy01:
then PDP should use their achievements in the 16yrs of their rule and convince Nigerians to vote them back and should stop all this silly propagandas and baseless allegations...
#NEXTLEVELPLEASE

Sir, you are so sure the allegations are baseless because they are against our man of integrity but you are quick to believe any corruption accusations against his opponent even without proof? Sentiments aside, I think Nigerians should rather compare their economic and security situations before 2015 and now to know which is better.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by gentlegenius(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
overall90:
You want see evidence.
Any way, you are just doing your job.
Why won't buhari relatives suddenly became rich when the dullard has secretly turned Nigeria to his family business...
https://www.nairaland.com/4898295/opinion-proof-buhari-made-nigeria?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8849572774
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by Nnamdiojukwu: 3:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
buygala:

You know nothing Sir smiley

Absolutely nothing...

Check my response to someone like to above and educate yourself
No, you are the one that knows nothing, the governor is protected by immunity from prosecution unless the state house of assembly impeach him, that will pave way for his arrest and eventual prosecution.
Re: APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President by arewaboy01(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, you are so sure the allegations are baseless because they are against our man of integrity but you are quick to believe any corruption accusations against his opponent even without proof? Sentiments aside, I think Nigerians should rather compare their economic and security situations before 2015 and now to know which is better.
are u serious? how many proofs do u want am willing to list them for you...and I want u to show me a single corruption case against PMB from his military rule till date..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army's Bridge Construction Promise Will Unite Kuta, Ede Communities / Bola Tinubu: Hero Or Villain Of June 12? By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Okorocha: I Have No Problem With EFCC Arresting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.