Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri (9519 Views)

Fans At Paris Airport Waiting For Messi To Arrive (Videos & Pictures) / PREMIER LEAGUE! Angry Sarri Reveals Who Caused Chelsea’s 2 – 0 Loss To Everton / Maurizio Sarri Reacts To Chelsea's Shocking Defeat By Man City (2) (3) (4)

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by stevenson007: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
d
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Martinez39(m): 9:48am On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Though I like Hazard as a player, I think I have had enough of his always talking about Real Madrid.

If he wants to leave, let him leave at a good price.

We used to have Lampard, Terry, Drogba and Mata.
These are world class players and they left, Chelsea didn't collapse, did it?

I blame Mourinho for selling Sallah and De Bruyne.

Lack of other world class players in the present squad is why we were where we were where we wear where we were.
Sallah, De Bruyne, Schurrle, David Luiz(then) and Diego Costa departures sweet me die as a Man utd fan. I thank Mourinho and Conte for this madness. grin

Chelsea must not have these players combined with Hazard and William. Wetin? Una wan win treble back-to-back? grin
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 27, 2018
If I say make you see end of the year 2018 and skip 2019 to rejoin the rest of the world in 2038, people will say that I am wicked.

Martinez39:
Sallah, De Bruyne, Schurrle, David Luiz(then) and Diego Costa departures sweet me die as a Man utd fan. I thank Mourinho and Conte for this madness. grin

Chelsea must not have these players combined with Hazard and William. Wetin? Una wan win treble back-to-back? grin
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Martinez39(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
If I say make you see end of the year 2018 and skip 2019 to rejoin the rest of the world in 2038, people will say that I am wicked.

If Chelsea had all these players combined with a good coach, then nah epl and ucl(most likely) back-to-back but my Mourinho and Conte were there to spoil it all. cheesy

Too bad Mourinho came to Man Utd.

#GGMU

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Pavarottii(m): 9:57am On Dec 27, 2018
nelronaldo:
True. Chelsea are so reliant on this guy. Just imagine where we'do have been without him
And barca is not reliant on messi, or Madrid were not reliant on ronaldo, or Liverpool is not reliant on salah or
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by NecodinhoRado(m): 9:59am On Dec 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hazard is the greatest dribbler of all time. Oh don't mention ronaldinho or garrincha, they were just skillful.

Hazard is the greatest ball holder and Shielder of all time too. Whenever he is with the ball, your mind is at rest. He will never lose possession.
What is Messi?
Or iniesta or Zidane?

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by uthlaw: 10:01am On Dec 27, 2018
Switpal:
And I still wonder why people never refer their great players to CR7 but MESSI...

because is the greatest player ever.....even hazard is not a tap in player!

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by wman(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2018
Excallibur:
that is very true . You know, metssi actually plays golf grin

I'm a Chelsea fan but your sarcasm na die. grin grin

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Nature8(m): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2018
1Ebiscoo:
Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, has compared Eden Hazard’s importance to that of Lionel Messi at Barcelona or Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus.

Hazard passed a century of goals for the Blues in a 2-1 win over Watford.

The Belgian scored Chelsea goal No. 100 when he raced onto Mateo Kovacic’s pass and rounded Ben Foster in the first half, then he won and converted a penalty in the second half after Roberto Pereryra’s volley had brought Watford level.

He has now scored 10 goals and provided nine assists in 18 Premier League appearances for Chelsea

“Of course he is very important for us, but [Lionel] Messi is very important for Barcelona, Cristiano Ronaldo is very important for Juventus.

“He is a very great player.

“He is able to play in every position. He is playing like a false No. 9. He is very able to play in that position, he scored two goals and I think he made two or three very good assists.

“He is very able to come to play with teammates, he is able to make space for teammates, he is very able in that position, but I think that he can play very well in every position,” Sarri said of Hazard.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/27/epl-hazard-like-messi-chelsea-sarri/

Sarri is very correct cheesy
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by toprealman: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Though I like Hazard as a player, I think I have had enough of his always talking about Real Madrid.

These are world class players and they left, Chelsea didn't collapse, did it?

I blame Mourinho for selling Sallah and De Bruyne. Io

Lack of other world class players in the present squad is why we were where we were where we wear where we were.
Were they as good then as they are now?
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Evangkatsoulis: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2018
Switpal:
And I still wonder why people never refer their great players to CR7 but MESSI...

Mumu, did you read the post at all? The headline was he said. He mentioned ronaldo being important to juventus too.

BTW no one is like Ronaldo.

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by nelronaldo(m): 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Pavarottii:

And barca is not reliant on messi, or Madrid were not reliant on ronaldo, or Liverpool is not reliant on salah or
They are and that's why Hazard is to Chelsea as Messi is to Barcelona.
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by toprealman: 10:12am On Dec 27, 2018
Poor Hazard, your coach says you are second best.
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by allaboutobed(m): 10:22am On Dec 27, 2018
did it?
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Daejoyoung: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2018
Switpal:

Same way people never compare CR7 to Pele or Maradona but they always compare Messi to them.

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Afonjas: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Hazard is the greatest dribbler of all time. Oh don't mention ronaldinho or garrincha, they were just skillful.

Hazard is the greatest ball holder and Shielder of all time too. Whenever he is with the ball, your mind is at rest. He will never lose possession.

stop smoking weed

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Excallibur:
that is very true . You know, messi actually plays golf grin
Excallibur:
that is very true . You know, messi actually plays golf grin

d guy is high on Oshogbo weed
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by dfrost: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2018
chiboy1116:
He's very inconsistent , though a really good player , a top5 player behind Messi,Ronaldo,neymar.

So Mbappe, Modric comes where? Be careful.
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2018
Pavarottii:

Boss, the truth must be said... Right now, Chelsea without Hazard is just a glorified Leicester city, if not worse... Your game yesterday was poor, if Watford had been more clinical you would have suffered the same fate as the over-rated side currently at 3rd position.
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by chiboy1116: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2018
dfrost:

which mpabbe ? Abeg carry your wahala de go , mpabbe is nowhere near hazard ...he's not a top10 player for me ...and that's my opinion.
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by amerlino(m): 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

These are world class players and they left, Chelsea didn't collapse, did it?chelsea without Hazard is fulham FC better know this fact

I blame Mourinho for selling Sallah and De Bruyne.

Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is kind of sh1t you say when you smoke 50 packs of Rothmas daily
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Pavarottii(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Angelfrost:

Boss, the truth must be said... Right now, Chelsea without Hazard is just a glorified Leicester city, if not worse... Your game yesterday was poor, if Watford had been more clinical you would have suffered the same fate as the over-rated side currently at 3rd position.
Go and watch our game against Leicester city... And u will see that hazard made us lose that game
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by kpaofame: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Switpal:

Both you and people who liked your post are lazy semi illiterate and asslickers....go back to read what sarri said and see if CR7 was not mentioned. Sorry my bad maybe you are suffering from selective amnesia..

Hater grin grin
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by kpaofame: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pavarottii:

Go and watch our game against Leicester city... And u will see that hazard made us lose that game

Hazard alone can not do all the work in the team....Willian is too inconsistent, we need a very fast and skillful winger other than hazard, sure we dont have a striker, wonder how we started a season with no reliable striker...
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by yusman14(m): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
dfrost:

ahah..wu b dis 1...never compare mbappe to hazard...oh u were lukin at d baloon do'or rating...it was rubbish..imagin modric winnin d baloon do"or....abeg d kid is stil young oo...dnt destroy his career....u wan kill him..e never play footbal to some level.na
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by yusman14(m): 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
kpaofame:

Hazard alone can not do all the work in the team....Willian is too inconsistent, we need a very fast and skillful winger other than hazard, sure we dont have a striker, wonder how we started a season with no reliable striker...
pedro and willy are fast na...pedro is also skillful..we need striker...douglas costa or sane shud make up d wing....i pray city shud sell him
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by macodollar: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74202650:
After Messi and Ronaldo in world football presently The next best player is Eden HAZARD.

And he will surely overtake the 2 players in a matter of little time.

Argue with the bones of your Xmas Chicken. cheesy

KTBFFH.

u mean Modric is a scam?
Re: EPL: Hazard Is Like Messi To Chelsea – Sarri by Icon79(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
LIONEL MESSI = the standard!!!

Them that know know grin

O pari

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 12th May 2019 / Nairaland Fantasy Champions League 2012/13 / Turkey Vs Croatia :Euro 2016 (0 - 1) On 12th June 2016