Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,509 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Seasons Greetings Reply Of A Nairalander - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seasons Greetings Reply Of A Nairalander (235 Views)

Franklin Graham's Tweet About Stephen Hawkins And The Reply He Got / Rejoinder To The Reply Of The Bishop / I Love The Reply Of This Man To Charly Boy After He Labelled Pastors As Conmen,. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seasons Greetings Reply Of A Nairalander by rexesq(m): 9:37am On Dec 27, 2018
I received an honest wish on Christmas. I in turn sent my earnest reply.

Cutomised Christmas Message from a Lawyer :
The sender (hereinafter referred to as the wisher and where the context so admit include his personal representatives and/or assigns) wishes to, in a special way, convey his seasons greetings to you the recepient (hereinafter referred to as the wishee and where the context admit include personal representatives and/assigns). The wisher's greetings supersedes any other greetings that may have been sent prior and in the event of any conflict as regards the greetings, the greetings herein shall prevail. Without prejudice to the foregoing and for avoidance of doubt, the greetings herein relate to Christmas. However, the same shall apply mutatis mutandis to the NewYear Celebrations�

My reply :
Same is hereby adopted and reversed as if it has prior been contemplated and drafted seriatim and verbertim and sent without the receiver's knowledge �

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Message / .listen To The Interpretation Of When One Is Bitten By An Animal In The Dream / Lesson Of The Goose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.