Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Herbal Cure To Over 100 Stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Herbal Cure To Over 100 Stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. (818 Views)

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets / Mysterious Disease In Benue, Nigeria Kills 15 People, Affects Over 100 / Epidermolysis Bullosa: Help Save My Sister's Baby With Solution To This Ailment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbal Cure To Over 100 Stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. by MrHandsome2013: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2018
I have a complete ebook to cure to over
100 ailments ranging from premature
ejaculation,mental disorder,fibroid,hiv
management,big tummy,obesity,skin diseases e.t.c using just herbs with
little or no money to prepare it.
Bonus care.
SYPHILIS:
Use sarsaparilla called Ewoo in
Yoruba for syphilis or other
venerable diseases or buy some
quantity of garlic. Boil with limes
(uta housa) and ginger, juice of
melon bond (bara in Yoruba) and
Egbomodumaro (Yoruba root) and
Utazi leave (Ibo). Soak all with
native hot drink (Kai kai, ogogoro,
gia)
DOSAGE: Take 1 shot 2 times daily
morning and night...
To get this powerful and complete ebook with just a token hit me at
kelvinoj
Re: Herbal Cure To Over 100 Stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. by Mrkc: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
I have a complete ebook to cure to over 100 ailments ranging from premature ejaculation,mental disorder,fibroid,hiv management,big tummy,obesity,skin diseases e.t.c using just herbs with little or no money to prepare it. Bonus care. SYPHILIS: Use sarsaparilla called Ewoo in Yoruba for syphilis or other venerable diseases or buy some quantity of garlic. Boil with limes (uta housa) and ginger, juice of melon bond (bara in Yoruba) and Egbomodumaro (Yoruba root) and Utazi leave (Ibo). Soak all with native hot drink (Kai kai, ogogoro, gia) DOSAGE: Take 1 shot 2 times daily morning and night... To get this powerful and complete ebook with just a token hit me at kelvinojei@gmail.com.
... Mr man how much is the ebook you are talking about
Re: Herbal Cure To Over 100 Stubborn, Permanent Ailment Around The World. by MrHandsome2013: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2018
Mrkc:
Mr man how much is the ebook you are talking about
You are highly welcome sir..
The ebook contains over 100 cure to stubborn ailments that have defiled medical and scientific approach that people spend huge amount of money daily.
With this ebook using just herbs you can easily cure any sickness that have refused to yield to modern cure with little or no money.
The book is very powerful and potent..
The first 20 people to order the book before tomorrow will pay just #3000 as against #7500 while the rest pays 7500 after tomorrow..
The choice is yours..
If you want to be among the first twenty people reply to kelvinojei@gmail.com with i am interested for payment details.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise From Doctor Or Traditional Herbal People / Guest In Shock As Ibadan Hotel Fixes A.C’s Outdoor Unit In The Toilet(video) / A Lady Lifeless Body Found At Garrison PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.