Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi (4348 Views)

In Terms Of Development, Even Oshiomhole Performed Better Than Peter Obi / Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Has Dementia. He Is Physically & Mentally Sick / 'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SanusiGworo: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2018
This is coming from former APC super supporter Dr Kperogi. This was Dr Kperogi's reaction to the claim by Eunice Ateugide, the NIP presidential flag bearer.
I've been saying this for weeks. Glad other pple are taking note. Buhari has dementia & should not be president let alone be allowed to go for a 2nd term. The video of d Xmas carol he sang with Osinbajo & Oshiomhole shows that he didn't know who Oshio was.

https://twitter.com/farooqkperogi/status/1077979812772397057?s=19

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SanusiGworo: 11:52am On Dec 27, 2018
The most significant trigger for my action is the conversation I overheard on 3rd December 2018 at the First Class Lounge of the British Airways, Heathrow Terminal 5, London, UK, between 8pm and 9.30pm. I was on my way back to Abuja from London.

There were three men discussing at the seating are near where I chose to charge my phones. They were discussing the state of health of President Buhari in relation to his proposal to run for a second term in office. One of the men stated that their decision to tell the President to halt his ambitions for health reasons was correct. Another argued that it was totally irresponsible for his handlers push him to continue as Nigeria’s President beyond 2019, knowing the severity of his dementia and the rate at which it was progressing. One of them said President Buhari’s Alzheimer’s disease was indeed progressing rapidly, but that it is quite normal for a person of President Buhari’s age. One of the men said the stress of the campaign for the Presidency would only cause him more harm than good.

The conversation went on about all manner of interventions they had tried on Buhari, how lucky his handlers had been considering that a lot of the interventions were highly risky and mostly experimental. One of the men stated that Buhari was extremely lucky to be alive, so it did not make sense that he insists on running for office yet again. One said President Buhari’s body and mind will struggle with the rigours of the campaign so much that he will surely be away for several months on medical grounds if he survives the campaign, or wins his second term bid.

Having heard all this at the airport, I started making enquiries from people close to the Presidency. I gathered from several people that President Buhari is indeed extremely forgetful, very absent minded, and suffers regular delusional attacks. I once met a man at INEC headquarters who related his experience meeting with Buhari to me. According to him, it took him several months to secure a meeting with President Buhari, however he ended up meeting with a man who forgot what they were meeting for; a man who forgot what he hears or says within minutes of hearing or saying them. According to this person, President Buhari went from being completely mute for several minutes during the meeting, to discussing matters totally unrelated to the topic at hand. He said President Buhari kept telling him stuff that happened in the 80s while he was a General in the army, as if those things were happening at the moment of the discussion. The man said President Buhari referred to him severally as someone else.

So, putting together the conversation I overheard at the airport, the statements from the people working at the Presidency, the account of the man who related his encounter with President Buhari to me, his wife – Aisha Buhari’s statement at the national women leadership summit organised by Project 4+4 for Buhari & Osinbajo 2019 on 6th December 2019 that her husband, President Buhari was not in charge of the government of this country. She stated clearly that Nigeria is being led by two to three very powerful men who hijacked the Presidency from her husband.

Adding also the many public mishaps of the President, his statements on several occasions that he was unaware of highly sensitive matters some of which bothered on national security, calling the Federal Republic of Germany, West Germany, taking over 6 months to appoint his cabinet, going away three times on extremely lengthy medical vacations, his incoherent speeches, his rare public appearances which only lasts short periods. The list goes on.

It becomes a matter of National Security and constitutional propriety that such a man be allowed to run for the office of President in his State. Clearly, his handlers are committing treasonable offences by packaging a man who is incapable of being President; and selling him off as the one running the affairs of this country while they did. Clearly, it takes a lot of work and financial resources to keep a man so physically and mentally challenged at the Presidency, but to plan to impose him on this country for four more years is taking things a little too far.

President Buhari is both physically and mentally unable to run the affairs of this country beyond 2019. It is my right as a concerned Nigerian, and as an interested party being myself a candidate at the forth coming Presidential elections to raise this alarm, and to take steps to stop this disaster from happening.

Section 137(c) of our constitution clearly exempts persons declared to be of unsound mind from contesting to be President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I therefore demand that the court orders President Buhari to present himself for independent health checks to determine if he is of sound enough mind to contest the Presidential election in 2019. And that he be declared unfit to run and withdrawn from the race if found to be of unsound mind.
http://thebossnewspapers.com/2018/12/24/my-take-on-buharis-physical-and-mental-health-problems-eunice-atuejide-nip-presidential-candidate/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Oweku: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2018
This man will not kee me with grin

Abi Buhari go think say Oshiomole na OBJ ni grin

Get a browser that pays you for using the internet..Double you payment speed by inviting others...Click on my signature below...it free...

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Kundagarten: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2018
The reason he didn't recognize Oshiomhole is because he is Jibril al-Sudani not Buhari.

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Kenekingisback: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2018
Amazing dementia

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by servercodes001: 11:56am On Dec 27, 2018
So he's no longer jubril
He's a real buhari with dementia

Mtschww
Confused people

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Kundagarten: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
servercodes001:
So he's no longer jubril

Mtschww
Confused people
That's probably the reason why. Check my post above.
Jibril al-Sudani is finding it hard remembering all these faces.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by baliyubla: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2018
Have always emphasized that Buhari is brain dead. That's why can bet with any zombie that Buhari will not be attending the debates. Dullard doesn't even remember his own name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by kunleweb: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
This man is brain.dead
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by KanwuliaExtra: 12:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
January 19th. . . .

The debate! cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
there is a video that buttresses this claim, he either has dementia or Alzheimers

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SarkinYarki: 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
ehie:
there is a video that butreses this claim, he either has dementia or alzehemirs

here is the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Herdsmen: 2:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
For me.. no matter how dem take deny am.. even if dey whole world believes that man na Buhari..

I still no believe..

That open secret within Nigerian government.. me self know too.

Dementia ko alzehemirs ni..

Wonder why this humans no fit come straight..

.... simply.. that man there is jubril and he's an Islamist and a double for the late president..

No the paint word

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SarkinYarki: 2:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
servercodes001:
So he's no longer jubril

Mtschww
Confused people

can you swear this man in the video below is of sound mind ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
this video is enough evidence to remove him as president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by billante(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
A presidential debate will once and for all clear all these nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
No wonder Babachir Lawal said " WHO IS THE PRESIDENCY?" that question is pregnant with meaning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by truthfulparrot(m): 2:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Nigerians should watch keenly PMB during APC presidential campaigns. If he is able to withstand the vigorous campaigns, he is as fit as fiddle. In any case in respective of party affiliations we should wish our president long live and good health.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SanusiGworo: 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
truthfulparrot:
Nigerians should watch keenly PMB during APC presidential campaigns. If he is able to withstand the vigorous campaigns, he is as fit as fiddle. In any case in respective of party affiliations we should wish our president long live and good health.

I don't think anyone is wishing him ill luck, but if he is unwell, the patriotic thing is to withdraw from the election. Nigeria is bigger than any politician, it is our future that he is playing with. In his first term he spent nearly 6months in UK, now he is closer to 80yrs and still wants to run, Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by dguyindcorner(m): 2:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:
This is coming from former APC super supporter Dr Kperogi. This was Dr Kperogi's reaction to the claim by Eunice Ateugide, the NIP presidential flag bearer.

He is no more Jibril the Sudanese. He is now Dementia. These people are seriously scared and confused.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by dguyindcorner(m): 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
ehie:
this video is enough evidence to remove him as president

And put who?
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by SanusiGworo: 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
dguyindcorner:

And put who?

And put a fit man. Aso Rock shouldn't be the abode of sick old men. There's enough work to be done and Buhari is not well enough to continue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by bender79: 3:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
4+4 #next level. They have gone from jubril to Islamic signs on his palms and now dementia. One thing they don't realize is that those that will vote for pmb have already made up their mind to do so and vice versa, so spear us the boredom

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by dguyindcorner(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
SanusiGworo:

And put a fit man. Aso Rock shouldn't be the abode of sick old men. There's enough work to be done and Buhari is not well enough to continue.

You have not answered my question. Who's the fit man?
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Voice234: 3:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
He is sick. He is not fit to lead our nation. I use to like him but he is not the man we know, he needs to rest, he needs to spend time with his family.
If you like him, help him by not voting him. But to think of voting Atiku is just another nightmare. Nigeria, from frying pan to another frying pan.

It should have been Osinbajo vs Obi......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aisha said two people are controlling the govt.. Do you know aso-rock more than Aisha?..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
So na "Kolo" man dey rule Nigeria all this while

No wonder his wife, Aisha , said her husband is NO longer in charge of leadership .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Yet wicked cabal are still packaging him to continue instead of allowing the man to go home and rest.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by godliman: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

can you swear this man in the video below is of sound mind ?

why waste your time on answering him? These buhari supporters are hopelessly biwitched

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Kellibae(f): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
nawao
Re: Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kundagarten:
The reason he didn't recognize Oshiomhole is because he is Jibril al-Sudani not Buhari.
It's just an excuse to take him out! To cover up for their atrocities undecided

Because they know that what they cooked is about to be exposed and so many people will go down with him!

Which dementia be that

Whatever that takes him out is welcome to ALL Nigerians!!!

dguyindcorner:

He is no more Jibril the Sudanese. He is now Dementia. These people are seriously scared and confused.
See as the cloth rough like Nigeria under the administration of your PMB & PYO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked poverty distributors! grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB / Breaking News CBN Governor Sacked / BREAKING: Buhari, INEC Loses Out At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.