Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB (4335 Views)

GEJ Calls Reno Omokri Asks Him To Show Mercy And Respect To PMB / Aisha Buhari, Sani Baban-Inna N2.5 Billion Scandal: Probe Your Wife - PDP To PMB / "Where Is Your Brain?" - FFK To PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by bender79: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2019
PMB remains the greatest politician alive in Nigeria. Whatever numbers that are coming out is attritbuted to him. Imagine if he had relied on those SW governor's or SE leaders? I duff my hat for the old man.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
PMB remains the greatest politician alive in Nigeria. Whatever numbers that are coming out is attritbuted to him. Imagine if he had relied on those SW governor's or SE leaders? I duff my hat for the old man.
after killing over 20 people?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by bender79: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Did he kill your father?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by BuhariAdvocate: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
the problem of south west governors shall be discuss after the announcement of presidential election.

7 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by kalinto4realya: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:

He is a chosen one despite the tribalism

9 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by frowland(m): 10:24am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
Did he kill your father?
lol

3 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Afamed: 10:25am On Feb 24, 2019
Igbobyblood:
You have the option, you can join your Biafra or death National Anthem tomorrow again. But , be wary Python dance ain't smiling

14 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
Did he kill your father?

So the 20 that were murdered are inconsequential? Really? undecided

14 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by dplordx(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
the problem of south west governors shall be discuss after the announcement of presidential election.

The most useless SW governor is Akere Dolu. Buhari campaigned like crazy for that useless man, and he turned out to be a complete Judas. Even Amosun who is aggrieved delivered Ogun State

10 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Okuda(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
Did he kill your father?

other peoples fathers he killed nko? or are they aliens?

5 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Afamed: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2019
dplordx:

The most useless SW governor is Akere Dolu. Buhari campaigned like crazy for that useless man, and he turned out to be a complete Judas. Even Amosun who is aggrieved delivered Ogun State
But we can't hold Akeredolu directly responsible.

2 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by nelronaldo(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2019
Northerners follow blindly and that's why he is winning up north.

Everyone thought SW will be easy for Buhari but it turned out otherwise. You can't blame the south west leaders. The people of SW voted massively for Buhari in 2015 because they believe GEJ failed them; some of them have turned their back against Buhari now for the same reason so you can't blame the elders. If not the SW leaders, I want to believe Buhari would have been embarrassed in the the region.

13 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Afamed: 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
Okuda:

How directly is Buhari responsible for their death? The problem with you people is that , you are always carried away with your tribal and Religious sentiments

8 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

what will you do to them

1 Like

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by izzou(m): 10:31am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Please mention me on the thread, despite whosoever wins

Please

1 Like

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2019
izzou:

Please mention me on the thread, despite whosoever wins
Please

will mentioning you add any value to your life

2 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by BuhariAdvocate: 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
embarassed the shucks APC received from APC control states was instigated by President himself. I could remember vividly then that Tinubu against akeredolu to be come governor but some idiot bargained with President in the name of checkmate tinubu power. Same scenarios played out in kogi.so I can't blame electorate's that voted against APC. quote author=dplordx post=76063640]

The most useless SW governor is Akere Dolu. Buhari campaigned like crazy for that useless man, and he turned out to be a complete Judas. Even Amosun who is aggrieved delivered Ogun State[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by izzou(m): 10:37am On Feb 24, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

will mentioning you add any value to your life

K
Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 24, 2019
dplordx:

Bros, which kind talk be this?? Akere's did his best abeg leave talk. Are you there?? In the attempt to get something for Lagos it almost turned into crisis.
Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by jimmynauty: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:

Just a religious bigot with no business acumen

4 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by BuhariAdvocate: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2019
embarassed the shucks APC received from APC control states was instigated by President himself. I could remember vividly then that Tinubu against akeredolu to be come governor but some idiot bargained with President in the name of checkmate tinubu power. Same scenarios played out in kogi.so I can't blame electorate's that voted against APC.
dplordx:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by bastardmod: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Hahaha... Back to daura for real... This one is already accepting defeat : don't be in a hurry, more pepper for your eyes

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by izombie(m): 10:40am On Feb 24, 2019
Afamed:

How directly is Buhari responsible for their death? The problem with you people is that , you are always carried away with your tribal and Religious sentiments
he is directly responsible because he is the president. Fulani herdsmen have killed thousands of nigerians in the past 4 years and they are still killing because your messiah always gives them the thumbs up. I spit on your likes who turn the truth upside down because you like buhari. All those people buried in mass graves in the past four years don't matter to you abi. I spit on you again.

8 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by mycar: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
This is my unbiased submission, Buhari is popular with his people, I wish he was much younger and smart too, he would have made a good president. He is somehow upright but gullible, reason being that despite all the hardship that characterized his regime, his people still love him.
My only issue with him is his inability to make smart decisions and not been able to introduce even a single modality that can be used to reduce corruption. We need an automated system to fight corruption as manual way always hives room to favoritism.

5 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
embarassed the shucks APC received from APC control states was instigated by President himself. I could remember vividly then that Tinubu against akeredolu to be come governor but some idiot bargained with President in the name of checkmate tinubu power. Same scenarios played out in kogi.so I can't blame electorate's that voted against APC. quote author=dplordx post=76063640]

The president got what he deserved when he ganged up to fight a man that helped him in an attempt to reduce his influence. Stop this cry abeg and learn politics. You think SW are foolish?? Ogun sef he tried else I expected worst

5 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by bender79: 10:42am On Feb 24, 2019
jimmynauty:

Just a religious bigot with no business acumen
If that is his advantage in politics, so be it!! After all Obama was known for eloquence and it earned him prominence. Besides there are religious bigots every where even within christians

2 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by BuhariAdvocate: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2019
ejibaba:

Bros, which kind talk be this?? Akere's did his best abeg leave talk. Are you there?? In the attempt to get something for Lagos it almost turned into crisis.
don't talk about Lagos yet you see where crisis broke out was populated by non indigenes wait for final results before crucify Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by BuhariAdvocate: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2019
undecided stop contradicting yourself.
ejibaba:

The president got what he deserved when he ganged up to fight a man that helped him in an attempt to reduce his influence. Stop this cry abeg and learn politics. You think SW are foolish?? Ogun sef he tried else I expected worst

1 Like

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by ozodigboo(m): 10:47am On Feb 24, 2019
bender79:
Did he kill your father?
The people he killed aren't people's fathers abi ? SMH

2 Likes

Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Addme: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2019
Okuda:

Now tell me how he killed them.......
Wait don't start with herdsmen ,bokoharam rhetorics oooo.Just tell us how directly he killed them.....
Waiting.
Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 24, 2019
donphiilopus how far Edo state? grin
Re: However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided stop contradicting yourself.
Uncle, I'm not...betrayal serves no good...if you take nothing away from my view please hold on to this... When people labour for you appreciate them don't plan to wither their influence because you feel it's unnecessary. Show respect to people's labour, as that is the black man problem.

Whoever God choose let him win...But at least a message has been sent to both parties and they would never forget it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku / Jew-mocracy Cabal Invades Nairaland / Ex-governor Bola Tinubu To Float Airline Business[After Delivering SW To GEJ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.