Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back (3927 Views)

Jesus Christ Is Coming Back In 2 Days (scriptural Reference) / Why Jesus Is Not Coming Back / Jesus The Sun Of God Is Coming Back By Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jesus has been coming back since the year 33 AD and there have been countless predictions on the exact date of his arrival. So far nothing has happened, and things are as bad as they can get.

At what point will BLACK CHRISTIANS accept that they have been scammed ??

While your 'fat' and 'rich' pastors are enjoying their heaven here on earth you are waiting to enjoy yours in a mythical 'heaven'. Because of this , many Christians do not work hard enough to leave a good legacy on this earth for their children.

Wake up, Jesus ain't coming back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by LordReed(m): 1:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
They are waking up to it albeit unconsciously else they'll not be celebrating the building of billion naira 100k capacity auditoriums.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by theoriginalgood: 1:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some say there’s no return, but I think something important might happen soon. January: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.

https://www.nairaland.com/4897960/christ-jesus-returning-2019
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by OpenYourEyes1: 2:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
I still don't understand why you people are obsessed with Jesus.
Why not Buddah, Mohammed, Shiva, Oduduwa, Amadioha, Dawkins etc.
Does his name scare you alot?

Your constant trolling of us believers and our Jesus is enough to convince us he is the Messiah.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by JJOF(m): 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
That's exactly the whole idea. Jesus will come when many pple won't xpect it. They'll b like "He don tay wey i done dey hear say jesus wan come, why he neva still come?" And like a thief in d night, he will come unexpectedly, n only those who re preped 4 him will go with him. I love what peter said in 2 peter 3, bt i'll type only verses 9 n 10
9. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness, instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
10. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:
Jesus has been coming back since the year 33 AD and there have been countless predictions on the exact date of his arrival. So far nothing has happened, and things are as bad as they can get.

While your 'fat' and 'rich' pastors are enjoying their heaven here on earth you are waiting to enjoy yours in a mythical 'heaven'. Because of this , many Christians do not work hard enough to leave a good legacy on this earth for their children.

Jesus is coming but he never said when but gave signs of his coming. He made this know in the bible ; Matthew 24:4-5; 11; 23-27, Matthew 24:30-31,Matthew 24:30-31,
Jesus stressed it in Matthew 25:13,Matthew 24:36 that no one knows the time not even those who forecast it. He went further to say that we should be ready at all times in Luke 12:40. The day you die your Jesus has come because it is appointed for man to die and what follows is judgment.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Jesus is coming but he never said when but gave signs of his coming. He made this know in the bible ; Matthew 24:4-5; 11; 23-27, Matthew 24:30-31,Matthew 24:30-31,
Jesus stressed it in Matthew 25:13,Matthew 24:36 that no one knows the time not even those who forecast it. He went further to say that we should be ready at all times in Luke 12:40. The day you die your Jesus has come because it is appointed for man to die and what follows is judgment.

Jesus talking to his disciples :

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew 16:28
"

This prophecy failed because they all those who were standing with him when he made this statement died and did not see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

That generation and hundreds of subsequent generations died off without the Son of Man coming back

“The end of all things is near…” (1 Peter 4:7)

Two thousands years ago and we are still waiting

“For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

The 'we who are alive ' in this context all died without the Son of Man returning

I can keep quoting bible prophecy that has failed on the subject of the coming of Christ.

8 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

Your constant trolling of us believers and our Jesus is enough to convince us he is the Messiah.

People are obsessed with Jesus for the same reason that the Christians are obsessed with atheists, Muslims , animists and the constant attempts of Christians to convert the world to Christ.

Besides, because Christians profess to live by a HOLINESS standard but what we see is the exact opposite , we are mandated for the sake of truth to expose their hypocrisy and hidden works of darkness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

"Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom." - Matthew 16:28
"

This prophecy failed because they all those who were standing with him when he made this statement died and did not see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom smiley

"Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all things take place.“ (Luke 21:27-32)

Explain Matthew 16:28 shows that Jesus took three disciples up on a high mountain and was transfigured before them. This was a taste of the second coming of Christ. He was glorified with Moses and Elijah.
The dead Christ was talking about is not physical death but spiritual.

That generation and hundreds of subsequent generations died off without the Son of Man coming back

The same bible say the son of man shall come like a thief in the night ( 1 The 5:2)

[quote]“For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

The 'we who are alive ' in this context all died without the Son of Man returning

I can keep quoting bible prophecy that has failed on the subject of the coming of Christ.
You quoting scriptures because you study the bible like literature

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
[quote author=asuustrike1 post=74216608][/quote]

I have studied and understand the bible more than you. No Lie can be inspired.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

All your interpretations are wrong.

You know nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Omudia11: 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hahahahahahaha it's really funny that this Jesus keeps giving them sleepless nights.
Is Jesus part of the belief system of atheists? No! Yet they wanna die on top Jesus matter. They keep stressing on how we've been waiting for an eternity and I wonder why they're bothered since they aren't the ones waiting. If they're not complaining about our own tithes which we gladly pay with our own money then they're worried about the coming of Jesus. Hahahahahahah
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Originakalokalo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
If you want me to explain each and every of your points clearly using the scriptures ,...

You quoted the scriptures...without knowledge.

If you want to know, beg in the name of God almighty... and I will take my time to enlighten you...

Hehe he he.

Darkened understanding !!!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

You know nothing. You study it like literature hence you are not inspired by God.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

You know nothing. You study it like literature hence you are not inspired by God.

Lol, and you and folk who are inspired by ONE GOD with over 100,000 denominations, endless confusion , conflicting articles of faith, rampant sexual perversion and exploitation, tithe and offering scamming , all capped with a belief in a PAGAN MYTHOLOGY that is being masqueraded as religion; you are the one inspired by God ?

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Anas09: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

So how is it your headache that i am scammed? Lolzzzzzzzz. I guess you have been taking responsibility of all the Christian kids?

Mind your business and let us be. Go on and leave a legacy for your kids and make sure to warn them never to help the dying Christian kids.

Stupid talk.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Anas09: 10:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

"

This prophecy failed because they all those who were standing with him when he made this statement died and did not see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom

“For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17)

Why then are you restless? Jesus is not coming back, Okay, we don hear. next.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

Why then are you restless? Jesus is not coming back, Okay, we don hear. next.

restless ? Where did that one come from - lol
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Anas09: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
frosbel2:

restless ? Where did that one come from - lol
You are not restless? Why then is it important to you announce to us that Our Lord is not coming back? I thought He didn't even exist? He had to have come before to rerurn not so?

Man, pls take your drugs.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Anas09:

You are not restless? Why then is it important to you announce to us that Our Lord is not coming back? I thought He didn't even exist? He had to have come before to rerurn not so?

Man, pls take your drugs.

Drugs ?? - typical follower of white Jesus judging someone he does not know smiley

I am announcing to you that your mythical Jesus is not coming back because of my study and experience of scripture, having been a 'believer' for two decades.

Besides I am not an atheist - dig ?

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Anas09: 12:05am On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

Drugs ?? - typical follower of white Jesus judging someone he does not know smiley

I am announcing to you that your mythical Jesus is not coming back because of my study and experience of scripture, having been a 'believer' for two decades.

Besides I am not an atheist - dig ?
Frosbel don't kid yourself. Only the ignorant seat warming Church goers wld've taken you seriously when you were here fronting to be a Christian.

You were a Christian for 30yrs Okwaya? You were once enlightened, and tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, abi?
Hebrews:6:4

How did you do that? Do you even know what Spiritual enlightenment Biblically means? Did you taste of any of the Heavenly gifts? Which one?

And you partook of the Holy Ghost? What is that?

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews:6:5
You tasted of the good Word of God, or you merely parroted it?

What is the power of the World to come?

For 30yrs, what kept you in Church? What was your testimony? the exact thing that drove you to believe that Jesus was Lord.

Freosbel, Except you did better outside of here as a Christian, but in here, you were laughable.

I followed your shallow and out of context Word banters with your kind here. I never engaged you. I saw through you and knew you a catastrophe going somewhere to hapoen. i watche how you were floored everytime becos you had no testimony. no real roots. A thorny phony Christian.

I watched you closely and silently, i knew you'd come out of your kernel to spew what you knew nothing abt. You hid to those who couldn't detect that you were phony. But, you couldn't fool me. I never responded to any of your claptraps till now.

You know, that's the thing with the Truth, if you haven't got it, you can't pretend for long to have it.

You spend 30yrs doing research looking for God, well, Let us do our best. U had your time, now it's ours back off.

Keep your regea to yourself. I stand to lose nothing if Jesus does not come. I wld've taken you serious if you said you could defy death and really do it.

Gerarahia Frosbel?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 28, 2018
Anas09:

Frosbel don't kid yourself. Only the ignorant seat warming Church goers wld've taken you seriously when you were here fronting to be a Christian.

You were a Christian for 30yrs Okwaya? You were once enlightened, and tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, abi?
Hebrews:6:4

How did you do that? Do you even know what Spiritual enlightenment Biblically means? Did you taste of any of the Heavenly gifts? Which one?

And you partook of the Holy Ghost? What is that?

And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
Hebrews:6:5
You tasted of the good Word of God, or you merely parroted it?

What is the power of the World to come?

For 30yrs, what kept you in Church? What was your testimony? the exact thing that drove you to believe that Jesus was Lord.

Freosbel, Except you did better outside of here as a Christian, but in here, you were laughable.

I followed your shallow and out of context Word banters with your kind here. I never engaged you. I saw through you and knew you a catastrophe going somewhere to hapoen. i watche how you were floored everytime becos you had no testimony. no real roots. A thorny phony Christian.

I watched you closely and silently, i knew you'd come out of your kernel to spew what you knew nothing abt. You hid to those who couldn't detect that you were phony. But, you couldn't fool me. I never responded to any of your claptraps till now.

You know, that's the thing with the Truth, if you haven't got it, you can't pretend for long to have it.

You spend 30yrs doing research looking for God, well, Let us do our best. U had your time, now it's ours back off.

Keep your regea to yourself. I stand to lose nothing if Jesus does not come. I wld've taken you serious if you said you could defy death and really do it.

Gerarahia Frosbel?

You actually think in your arrogant little mind, that only Christians and especially your type of Christian possess the truth.

It is apparent that you have been mesmerised and walloped into stupor by endless bible cramming resulting in an illusion that God is a Christian and that without white Jesus, there is no salvation.

I was once like you - a fanatical Christian who thought that Jesus was the way, the truth and the life. Then I started asking God for wisdom and using my logical and reasoning capability to decipher your new testament and concluded that it was a hoax, delusion and a mental malady that only years of education and enlightenment could cure.

Who wants to be in your shoes ? God forbid - lol

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Anas09: 2:59am On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

You actually think in your arrogant little mind, that only Christians and especially your type of Christian possess the truth.

It is apparent that you have been mesmerised and walloped into stupor by endless bible cramming resulting in an illusion that God is a Christian and that without white Jesus, there is no salvation.

I was once like you - a fanatical Christian who thought that Jesus was the way, the truth and the life. Then I started asking God for wisdom and using my logical and reasoning capability to decipher your new testament and concluded that it was a hoax, delusion and a mental malady that only years of education and enlightenment could cure.

Who wants to be in your shoes ? God forbid - lol
Frosbel, i asked you certain question, mesmerize me by providing answers to them.

Don't tell me you were a lair for 30yrs. How could you possibly sustain such lies?

Come on frosbel, let's hear your Christian experience. Like i said, i have largely ignored you here, you open your little mouth and throw stupid around hoping you are too heavy for someone to lift.

Now let's get to know abt your 30yrs Christian journey. How did it begin?
Add these to the previous questions. How did you know Jesus was the Lord when you first encountered him 30yrs ago. What was the encounter?
And, how did you know he was not what you believed he was.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Originakalokalo(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2018
On the delay of Jesus' coming, I will say some few things....

There was a standing instruction as to his coming....

Let's take a look....

" And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. "
(Matthew 24: 14)

Jesus gave this statement in all authority Let's pick some words there.. "shall be preached,... then, shall come"

Jesus knew that this would not be possible during the apostles time.. There were places they could not reach at that time since they were limited in transportation and navigation

The Apostles were so eager for the second coming of Jesus that they forgot this instruction... and when Jesus tarried,
Some of them questioned the apostles.... Take a look..

(2 Peter 3 )
------------
3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

Scoffers are still saying the same thing today... They forgot that a thousand years on earth is a day in heaven....

And most importantly, verse 9 says...

" The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward,

not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
(2 Peter 3: 9)

This is how Peter answered the question. "where is the coming of Jesus? "...

Note: everyone present on Earth at a time must hear the gospel of Jesus before his coming...

This is so that no one will have any excuse... Certainly not Frosbel, and the other guys.

.... If death death comes to anyone, you are judged immediately.This is evident in the location you find yourself .....while you await the final judgment at the end of time..

Whatever it is, live your life as though Jesus comes tomorrow or as though death comes today.

Jesus Lord.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Originakalokalo(m): 6:55am On Dec 28, 2018
On the issue of Mathew 24 vs 34...

" Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. "
(Matthew 24: 34)

He made another statement of importance in verse 35..
I will use this to lay a foundation for my answer

Let's take a look..

" Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. "
(Matthew 24: 35)

This is more than a prophet speaking... No prophet can say this.

This means therefore that whatever explanation we give Jesus statements is our business... Jesus knew what he was saying with all certainty.

What led to that statement "this generation shall not pass? "

The discplies asked him 3 questions..

1. Do you see this temple and the stones used to build it? ...mathew 24 vs 1.

Jesus responded in verse 2...:

No stone of this temple shall be left on another. This temple shall be thrown down.

Then in verse 3 the disciples asked him the two remaining questions

2.when shall these things be?... These things of throwing down the temple...

3.what shall be the signs of your coming and that of the end of the world?

Jesus response covered the whole of chapter 24 in Mathew.

Jesus did not tell the disciples which of the questions he was answering... all the questions were answered in a single stroke

We therefore expect that all the answers are there in Jesus response. ...it is left for us to separate the answers....

Verse 14 to 19...is about the fall of Jerusalem in 70AD. When the temple will be thrown down....

Take a look...
We see statements like,

woe to them which give sick in those days..

Let those in the cities of Judah flee into the mountains...

Anyone in the field should not go home to pick anything... Just flee.

This is definitely the answer to the throwing down of the temple in Jerusalem. ...

Fleeing or change of location will not save anyone when the end of the world comes...

This is what Jesus was referring to in verse 34...that this generation shall not pass till they are fulfilled.

See these..

(Luke 11 )
------------
50 That the blood of all the prophets, which was shed from the foundation of the world, may be required of this generation;

51 From the blood of Abel unto the blood of Zacharias, which perished between the altar and the temple: verily I say unto you, It shall be required of this generation. ...

Lastly, see these.

(Luke 19 )
------------
41 41 And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it,

The city is Jerusalem.

42 Saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace! but now they are hid from thine eyes.

43 For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side,

44 And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.

Again, we see the throwing down of the city in verse 44.

Jesus cried about Jerusalem and what was vomit to them some 37years later..

If you read the history of the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD, you will see the prophecy as mentioned by Jesus...

...the gory sight that the Master saw when he looked at Jerusalem will come to full view when you read that history of the fall of Jerusalem.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Deckline(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2018
frosbel2:

You don't have to rant to pass your point.
You believe Jesus is not coming back,fine.

You and your fellow nairaland atheists can just mind your businesses and shut up already.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by sonmvayina(m): 9:00am On Dec 28, 2018
They just don't want to entertain or accept the fact that they have been scammed., to them "such a fascinating and astonishing story has to be true"... But the painful truth is that it is just a fabricated story..
Eusebius in his book on Constantine, said it was him who asked him to "make it to astonish, and it was written accordingly"... I believe with more certainty that eusebius wrote the gospel attributed to mark, and his friends use it as a standard to write the others....

The deception is just epic.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Deckline(m): 9:04am On Dec 28, 2018
sonmvayina:
They just don't want to entertain or accept the fact that they have been scammed., to them "such a fascinating and astonishing story has to be true"... But the painful truth is that it is just a fabricated story..
Eusebius in his book on Constantine, said it was him who asked him to "make it to astonish, and it was written accordingly"... I believe with more certainty that eusebius wrote the gospel attributed to mark, and his friends use it as a standard to write the others....

Lolzzz... You type as if you are sageous but you are just foolish.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by sonmvayina(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2018
Deckline:

Lolzzz... You type as if you are sageous but you are just foolish.

Truth hurts... But a lie is worst...
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Deckline(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2018
MATTHEW16:28
Verily I say unto you,there be some standing here,which shall not taste of death,till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom.
How can i explain to you reprobates that the things of the spirit cannot be understood by carnally infested minds?

Who has known the mind of the Lord to instruct him?
But we(christians)have the mind of Christ.

When Jesus said"there be some standing here,which shall not taste of death...",

He wasn't directly referring to his 12 desciples.If he was,the scripture would have stated it clearly.

What he meant was that,there will be some of us christians who will still be alive when he will come back.
Why
Because we are his elected people saved by grace.

You atheists are just so foolish in your ways of reasoning.
Paul spoke keely about this.
2 Timothy2:16-19.

He that has ears,let him listen.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Originakalokalo(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Don't worry you will be left behind if Jesus comes before you die...

...and if you die before he comes back, you simply find yourself in hell.

The only thing that will save you from these calamities is if you accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour and do his will in righteousness and holiness.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Not Coming Back by Deckline(m): 9:31am On Dec 28, 2018
sonmvayina:

Truth hurts... But a lie is worst...
What is truth? You know the truth but you still clinge to the lies. Lolz.. Truth really hurts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do These Simple Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Favour, Bizness Boost, Etc / The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet / Lost Books Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.