Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Christ Jesus Returning 2019? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Jesus Returning 2019? (1366 Views)

Returning Souls Or Body Stealers: Can Dead People Return? / Pastor Isa El-Buba: "We Will Fight Buhari Returning To That Seat" (VIDEO) / EFCC Returning N11.9M Stolen By RCCG Deacon To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2018
What if humanity is doomed? What if Christ is coming back, but it is to finally prove that the Earth is sparsely populated with true Saints. If true, when? January! JANUARY: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.

Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power. Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence. Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already. Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. I keep looking at my clock, January is just weeks away!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2018
Humans are imperfect. They aren't gods at all.

But hell isn't for all.

To them that receive Christ, He gives the gift of becoming Sons of God. Humans who receive Jesus Christ and obey God the Father will receive a new garment of perfection at rapture.

theoriginalgood:
What if humanity is doomed? What if Christ is coming back, but it is to finally prove that the Earth is sparsely populated with true Saints. If true, when? January! JANUARY: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh.

Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. Why did bad ever exist? Bad birthed itself and couldn’t be deleted at the beginning because bad actually has some power. Bad prevented Good from deleting it, but Good will win the battle in due time. Then all humanity would be sent to hell for ever bringing bad into existence. Heaven is a place for perfect beings ONLY. If you were a perfect being, you would have been perfect from the beginning and therefore would be heavenly already. Perfect beings have ultimate power. Perfect beings can never be in hell. No human is a perfect being, that’s why hell for all. It’s just a matter of when. I keep looking at my clock, January is just weeks away!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:

But hell isn't for all.

To them that receive Christ, He gives the gift of becoming Sons of God. Humans who receive Jesus Christ and obey God the Father will receive a new garment of perfection at rapture.

“To them that receive Christ” how many people can swear and vow to be genuinely good souls? Look at the dire state of existence!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by sonmvayina(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2018
Everybody says these, and before you know it... They are all worm food.

2 Likes

Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by HappyPagan: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2018
Rebekkah:

But hell isn't for all.

Lmao... The delusion.... Jesus go wear you new clothe?
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2018
sonmvayina:
Everybody says these, and before you know it... They are all worm food.

What you’re saying is right. What is also right is no one really knows. If I have at least 50 years left, something spectacular may take place that will really transform existence. Even if not Christ returning, it may be something like the evil Illuminati finally getting annihilated and a New World Order of a perfect universe coming into play.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by sonmvayina(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2018
theoriginalgood:

What you’re saying is right. What is also right is no one really knows. If I have at least 50 years left, something spectacular may take place that will really transform existence. Even if not Christ returning, it may be something like the evil Illuminati finally getting annihilated and a New World Order of a perfect universe coming into play.

That is the peace, God promised.. The Messiah will usher that in.. He will be from the root of David... No more wars and oppression, no more deaths.. Because men has hammered their swords into ploughshares and learn of war no more....

There was no second coming arrangements as far as the messiah was concerned
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
sonmvayina:

That is the peace, God promised.. The Messiah will usher that in.. He will be from the root of David... No more wars and oppression, no more deaths.. Because men has hammered their swords into ploughshares and learn of war no more....

There was no second coming arrangements as far as the messiah was concerned

I believe there are two forces at battle: Good and evil. It is clear goodness exists and it’s clear evil exists. Ideally, goodness should just delete evil immediately, but this didn’t happen because evil has a little power to prevent that. In the long run, Goodness will end up vanquishing evil. Then all that would be left is perfect goodness. Is there a Messiah on Earth to usher this in? Because all men are sinners! Who is this perfect Messiah?
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by sonmvayina(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
theoriginalgood:

I believe there are two forces at battle: Good and evil. It is clear goodness exists and it’s clear evil exists. Ideally, goodness should just delete evil immediately, but this didn’t happen because evil has a little power to prevent that. In the long run, Goodness will end up vanquishing evil. Then all that would be left is perfect goodness. Is there a Messiah on Earth to usher this in?[/b] Because all men are sinners[b]! Who is this perfect Messiah?

Where did you get this info from in the Torah or old testament, what about moses, Abraham, Jacob, Solomon... Did God say the messiah will be perfect? He is coming to usher in world peace and rule.. Not die for sins, there was already a solution to the problem of sin in the old testament.. 2nd chronicle 7 :14, ezekiel 33-36
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by sonmvayina(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
theoriginalgood:

I believe there are two forces at battle: Good and evil. It is clear goodness exists and it’s clear evil exists. Ideally, goodness should just delete evil immediately, but this didn’t happen because evil has a little power to prevent that. In the long run, Goodness will end up vanquishing evil. Then all that would be left is perfect goodness. Is there a Messiah on Earth to usher this in? Because all men are sinners! Who is this perfect Messiah?

Every thing God created is for a purpose..life has a purpose, death has a purpose.. That is what you are missing.. Read the whole of ecclesiatics.. You will gain much wisdom.. Cheers
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
sonmvayina:

Every thing God created is for a purpose..life has a purpose, death has a purpose.. That is what you are missing.. Read the whole of ecclesiatics.. You will gain much wisdom.. Cheers

All will be clear eventually, I do believe everything God created is for a purpose.

1 Like

Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2018
theoriginalgood:

All will be clear eventually, I do believe everything God created is for a purpose.
ministerblessed so you are one of those they were able to get, sorry for you!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2018
jesusjnr:

Hahahaha even if anyone got me, I’m still part of those in the know!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2018
theoriginalgood:

Hahahaha even if anyone got me, I’m still part of those in the know!
But then why did you have to leave your old account and start a new one?
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
jesusjnr:
But then why did you have to leave your old account and start a new one?

Let there be no confusion. I’m not who you think I am. I’m someone else.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2018
theoriginalgood:

Let there be no confusion. I’m not who you think I am. I’m someone else.
OK you're not the one that opened the ministerblessed account?
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2018
jesusjnr:
OK you're not the one that opened the ministerblessed account?

Not at all.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2018
theoriginalgood:

Not at all.
OK sorry, my bad for mistaken identity however the other part still remains valid.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2018
jesusjnr:
OK sorry, my bad for mistaken identity however the other part still remains valid.

Well, you are free to think whatsoever. Merry Christmas!
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy new year to all! We’re in January, let’s keep looking at our clocks.

January: Just A New Universe And Real Yahweh
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by ministerblessed: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2019
i think there is a misrepresentation, i am not originalgood.
jesusjnr:
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 1:45am On Jan 03, 2019
ministerblessed:
i think there is a misrepresentation, i am not originalgood.

I am the owner of the originalgood account. It appears the ministerblessed account is known for provocative wise words! Thus, creating a situation where one suspects the words can only be from one source: ministerblessed.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Ihedinobi3: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hello, it's February now. Things don't appear to have turned out like you prophesied here. Do you think perhaps that you need to repent of the lies you have embraced and humbly submit to the Truth of Jesus Christ? Or have you decided to go on following them to your own hurt?
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 1:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ihedinobi3:
Hello, it's February now. Things don't appear to have turned out like you prophesied here. Do you think perhaps that you need to repent of the lies you have embraced and humbly submit to the Truth of Jesus Christ? Or have you decided to go on following them to your own hurt?

You are right, it’s February and nothing happened. The truth remains the truth though. An apocalypse can still happen very soon
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Ihedinobi3: 2:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
theoriginalgood:

You are right, it’s February and nothing happened. The truth remains the truth though. An apocalypse can still happen very soon
You're exactly right that the Truth remains the Truth. But it is important too that you also acknowledge when something is clearly not the Truth for your own sake.

Yes, the Tribulation with all the Anger of God that will be poured out in it is not far off now. But you don't seem to me to know anything at all about it. Rather, you appear to me to be in a very bad fright regarding the future..

The Lord Jesus has died for all our sins. Faith in Him makes us righteous before God so that we are no longer objects of God's Devastating Anger. We can live free of fear of that Anger if we believe in the Lord Jesus and do not count on our own worthless efforts to save ourselves from Him.

So, think about believing on the Lord Jesus. In fact, I urge you to believe on Him and be saved. Although the Tribulation will be pleasant for no one at all and although Christians will be terribly persecuted and killed during those seven years especially the last three and a half of them, it will be an exceptional time for those who believe in Jesus Christ to prove that they are worthy of some of the very greatest rewards in Heaven. I sometimes need to be reminded not to look forward to that time myself. But it is not the time itself that I find exciting, it is the return of my dear Lord and the incredible Rewards that He will bring with Him.

So, face the Truth and be free of your fear.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Golden6(m): 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Good Day Believer's,

I had a question , about God, and I made the following assumptions about God to ask it;

God can do Anything
God Knows Everything
God loves Everyone Equally
When Sinners die , they go to hell

And someone , who claims to be born again made the following statements in his attempt to answer my question;

God Cannot do Anything
God Does Not know Everything
The soul of dead sinners are destroyed, they do not go to hell.

Most importantly , Not only did he claim God does not love Everyone , he also claimed that God loving everyone is a very stupid idea.

Is that truly what most Believer's believe in ? I am honestly shocked by his views.. especially on that about God's love.

Here is the link to the question I asked,

https://www.nairaland.com/5007574/argument-god-does-not-exist#75489803

Please , try and help me understand how God Exists , and who he is. Thank you
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2019
As shown in the original post, I believe God works with perfect sensible patterns.
March: Messiah Appearance Reaches Chosen Humans.
God is good, and is alone in having ultimate power. He is One.
They say numbers can’t lie; the highest digit ascribable to an individual is “9”. “10” is two digits (One and Zero). God may appear in several forms, but he is just one Being.

Now, remaining on the issue of numbers, what connection can we make between numbers and the characteristics of God? God is three letters. Good is 4, Angel is 5, Yahweh is 6 and Perfect is 7. This should be a reasonable end estimate, but you have to know that God is far more than Perfect.

Knowing God is truly good, you can predict his traits and characteristics if you just glance through a dictionary. For example, he is humble because it’s good to be humble. He will say: you know something Perfect is free of flaws, but I am “just” better than that.

Since Perfect is 7, then the next “humble” choice is 8. What 8-letter word can describe God perfectly? Infinite!

Beautiful is 9 and Undeniable is 10, but God may do it at the “8 moment”. 8 is “A” moment and also perfect moment. Therefore, “AM” is “A Moment”, while “PM” is “Perfect Moment”. So 8AM or 8PM?

Another pattern, only time will tell.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by Ihedinobi3: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2019
theoriginalgood:
As shown in the original post, I believe God works with perfect sensible patterns.
March: Messiah Appearance Reaches Chosen Humans.
God is good, and is alone in having ultimate power. He is One.
They say numbers can’t lie; the highest digit ascribable to an individual is “9”. “10” is two digits (One and Zero). God may appear in several forms, but he is just one Being.

Now, remaining on the issue of numbers, what connection can we make between numbers and the characteristics of God? God is three letters. Good is 4, Angel is 5, Yahweh is 6 and Perfect is 7. This should be a reasonable end estimate, but you have to know that God is far more than Perfect.

Knowing God is truly good, you can predict his traits and characteristics if you just glance through a dictionary. For example, he is humble because it’s good to be humble. He will say: you know something Perfect is free of flaws, but I am “just” better than that.

Since Perfect is 7, then the next “humble” choice is 8. What 8-letter word can describe God perfectly? Infinite!

Beautiful is 9 and Undeniable is 10, but God may do it at the “8 moment”. 8 is “A” moment and also perfect moment. Therefore, “AM” is “A Moment”, while “PM” is “Perfect Moment”. So 8AM or 8PM?

Another pattern, only time will tell.
Time already told you that this pattern of yours yields lies. But you won't listen, will you?
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by theoriginalgood: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2019
Ihedinobi3:

Time already told you that this pattern of yours yields lies. But you won't listen, will you?

Continuing the pattern, Unsurprised is 11. Orchestrator is 12. Ventriloquist is 13. Transformation is 14.

14 hours is 2PM today. Let’s see.
Re: Christ Jesus Returning 2019? by wolesmile(m): 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2019
Na so madness dey take start. You are already showing signs of schizophrenia without you knowing. theoriginalgood abi wetin be your name, better you go see a shrink on time before things get out of hand.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Satan So Love Human Blood Sacrifices And Requires It Of Every Satanist? / Be Careful With Entertainment / Pastor Beaten To Coma As Condom Fell From His Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.