Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. (540 Views)

My Study In Cucumber Farming: A Lucrative But Adventurous Journey. / My Student Made 200% In Profit In Cucumber Production / Downy Mildew Disease In Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by Modishhugo: 1:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
I Need a reliable and hard working Cucumber plantation expert to manage my cucumber farm...

*Must Have over 3-5 years experience in cucumber plantation.
*Must reside in Ogun state.

Also must be ready to be a committed and hardworking team player.
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by kunleweb: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Modishhugo:
I Need a reliable and hard working Cucumber plantation expert to manage my cucumber farm...

Please call/Whatsapp: 09098500607

Guys
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by jethro2: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
Modishhugo:

Anyone that has this quality and requirement would rather be on his or her personal farm practising

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by Modishhugo: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
jethro2:

Anyone that has this quality and requirement would rather be on his or her personal farm practising

What do you advice ma, I have the interest in planting cucumbers on my farm but lack the expertise. I am into cat fishing and poultry, i still have vast land for farming which is why i want to start the cucumber plantation. Your response would be gladly appreciated
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by okoroemeka(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
jethro2:

haaaaahaa!madam jethro make u no go kill me,absouletly correct.
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by jethro2: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Modishhugo:

What do you advice ma, I have the interest in planting cucumbers on my farm but lack the expertise. I am into cat fishing and poultry, i still have vast land for farming which is why i want to start the cucumber plantation. Your response would be gladly appreciated

1. You can get a good practising consultant to put you and your willing staff through one planting session of cucumber

2. You can find a way to get any of your dedicated staff or you if you have the time to trained from a practising farmer. Your staff step down the training to some other staff when he or she get back

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by jethro2: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
okoroemeka:
haaaaahaa!madam jethro make u no go kill me,absouletly correct.

Why would I work for someone when I can work for myself
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by Modishhugo: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
jethro2:

1. You can get a good practising consultant to put you and your willing staff through one planting session of cucumber

2. You can find a way to get any of your dedicated staff or you if you have the time to trained from a practising farmer. Your staff step down the training to some other staff when he or she get back

On Point jethro2, Thanks a lot for the tip

1 Like

Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by Ademat7(m): 2:34pm On Dec 29, 2018
Modishhugo:

I have someone that can consult for you, he has manage several farms though I'm not sure he would want to permanently reside on your farm
Re: I Need An Expert In Cucumber Plantation For Quick Employment.. by Olalekan001(m): 10:09pm On Dec 29, 2018
You can contact us @Habbytech farms we r expert in cucumber and watermelon farming we can put u tru and as well manage ur farm fr you. 08144477533

(1) (Reply)

FARMERS MARKET NAIJA GOES LIVE / Price Of Maize / Honeybee Machine That Makes Honey Farming Easier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.