Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob (47697 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by GentleMoney: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
End times..
Hmm..
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by codeNinja4627: 3:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App I am posting this with a C++ Bot I wrote. This should tell you the quality of work to expect from me

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by gratiaeo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Our sophisticated neighbor at it again.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Bede2u(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
OneCorner:
Yorubas on this thread, how far na grin
lol...onecorner e be like yoruba amaka

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Kharol1234: 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
dem don resume christmas don finish, dem no wan dae eat chicken and turkey again na human flesh

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by berrystunn(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
See them

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by arabbunkum: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Na dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Logo benz in lil kesh voice if i no get money buy benz i must do ritual grin afonja sef grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by chiedu7: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ayoswit:
No tribe is exempted when it comes to killing humans for money rituals. So let's stop this tribal war on this forum. I'm not Yoruba though.
I'm igbo & i agree with u

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by bizzibodi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
Afonjaland d undisputable skull mining capital of d world! embarassed embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
Avedonn:

But the blog is not yet ready.

It's going strong and is ready. grin

Press read more
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by joxxy01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why this Igbo and Yoruba beef sef... All those involved in this beef are very unwise.

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by BRASH: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
M y Afonja brothers, no one can beat them when it comes to organ havesting. Very sophiscated ritualist. grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by sayisayi(m): 3:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
He must have migrated from Ogun grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by LZAA: 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
stephenduru:
According to a report shared by an online user,the man pictured below was caught with human parts at Owonikoko garage, Iseyin.

He was beaten and stripped unclad by mob

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/man-caught-with-human-parts-beaten-and.html
Cc immhotep velocity25 Roger3D sarrki deomello

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
ceejee:

sophisticated fools
I think you meant sophisticated morons cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by collinsprince: 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
stephenduru:
According to a report shared by an online user,the man pictured below was caught with human parts at Owonikoko garage, Iseyin.

He was beaten and stripped unclad by mob

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/man-caught-with-human-parts-beaten-and.html
i tire for yoruba muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by IkpuMmadu: 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
chiedu7:

I'm igbo & i agree with u
but Yoruba has a higher propensity because of their fetish life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
CityNGR:
Strictly Ipob biz only

The difference between igbo man and Yoruba rituals be say , if igbo man sell head he go use am buy Lexus but Yoruba man go carry skull sell am for 4 thousand naira, the former becomes rich the latter still remains poor.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by BRASH: 3:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ayoswit:
No tribe is exempted when it comes to killing humans for money rituals. So let's stop this tribal war on this forum. I'm not Yoruba though.
my sister, say the truth. Its only one tribe that is famous for skull mining and human parts havesting.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Ayoswit(f): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
BRASH:
my sister, say the truth. Its only one tribe that is famous for skull mining and human parts havesting.
it seems so but it's not exactly so.
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by oilPUSSY(f): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
I can't stop laughing at those comments on the FP.

6 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by LZAA: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
BRASH:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ; grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by olawale780: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
highcollide:
The most sophisticated and educated, yet their people believe they can process and convert human parts to physical money. cheesy

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is not FUNNY at all
Na Human meat be that...??

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by showafrica(m): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Skull mining professionals..

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by macello4(m): 3:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
highcollide:
The most sophisticated and educated, yet their people believe they can process and convert human parts to physical money. cheesy
werey omo igbo cheesy
highcollide:
werey omo igbo
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Starboytwo(m): 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Ibo people don win this one....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.