Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob (47717 Views)

Kidnappers Caught In Akwa Ibom, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Vigilante (Photos) / Kidnappers Caught And Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by EMIOMOADEOYE: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
The beater and the beatee......all are one and the same.

They both deserve the same treatment.

They may claim he deserves to die, but is it their job to carry out the execution? Pot calling kettle black
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by NSK4U(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
umm...... I'm just not happy over diz wicked and heartless people, God please save us
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
He's going to the warehouse

Why beat him....

Funny how these people are hungry but still go about chanting sai barber grin grin
Ibadan is the crime capital of Nigeria Crime happens per minute there Real Hunger

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
nkwuocha:
grin

HPME-Human Parts Mining and Exhibition.

Origin-
Human parts Mining and Exhibition is a traditional movement that started in the SW region as far back as the late Twenties and Thireteen centuries.Its a movement that saw the introduction of such games like Graveyard Excavation,Skull Mining, Amputated hands and feet Galleries and most importantly Human blood bottling.

This movement is said to be on the rise after the 20th century and now a full blown movement till present.Able body SW youths are now verified members of HPME,as they now reject or abuse 'Gala Selling' but find Yahoo+ more interesting and lucrative.Many have been reported to have excavated the pubic hairs and private organs of their 'albino' or can we say 'Bolerised' skinned native girlfriends.

It has been widely argued that skull Mining makes the top of several branches of the HPME.Various kinds of heads are no exception.Heads mined ranges from small to medium to Extra large.But Oblonged heads top the most ever mined owing to the fact that flat head is to igbos what oblong head is to the Y tribe.
Human head go as "high" as 10 dollars or more which is about 3000 naira equivalent. Doctor Alabi Akanbi who is a popular witch doctor and a human parts dealer for over a decade,in the ever glorious "shit tied and thrown on brown roofed" city of ibadan lamented how business has gone bad owing to the influx of interested kinsmen in the business.His words,"Human eyes now go for 1500 naira, something I use to sell for 3500!My wife is threatening to leave me with the children because I can no longer meet up with my responsibility,I am depressed and feel like committing suicide...."

Further research on the HPME is till on going as it's a vast one that requires knowledgeable researchers to expantiate on it.

Move to google and wikipedia with tags on sophisticated businesses
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by Musadammy(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Messed up guy...
Re: Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob by adetes: 5:49am On Dec 28, 2018
ideynl1:
Yoruba muslims can never be separated from skull mining.

Its their work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies After Being Poisoned While Hanging Out With Friends In Anambra. Photos / Man Attacked And Shot Dead By Gunmen In Broad Daylight. Graphic Photo / "I Am An Armed Robber, Not A Kidnapper" - Chinaza Philip Okoye.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.