Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids (41037 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Tjiaz(m): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
The kind of girl I want �
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by HerCuteness(f): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
cute
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by jaytee0816(m): 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
C as pikin yellow pass oyinbo....
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
Icon79:
Beautiful. Is her husband mixed as well

O pari

Her husband is white not even mixed, she somtimes post his pix on instagram but she always try to hide his face.Mayb 2 secure her marriage sha
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by grandstar(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
Is the father white? The children look seem very light
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by urahara(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
grandstar:
Is the father white? The children look seem very light

Legend has it that the father is Jim iyke. Though that may be very false.
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by silifat11(m): 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
This are twins, not Èjirè .. Haha.. Quite adorable
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Icon79(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Makes sense now. Those kids look almost pure white. Good genes, yo!

O pari

sherylbakky:

Her husband is white not even mixed, she somtimes post his pix on instagram but she always try to hide his face.Mayb 2 secure her marriage sha
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by boomssey(f): 6:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thought they were 4.
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by eneojotetra: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
dbos11:
Please who's she?

As in, na person mama worwor like this?
you say?
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Onyi22(f): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2018
All I see is beauty
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Onyi22(f): 8:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
dbos11:
Please who's she?

As in, na person mama worwor like this?
Remove hates n u will know who she is
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by dbos11(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
chidichuddo:

Your ancestors and generations ain't even close and wouldn't be close to the beauty they possess

So u think because all ur family members are made up of baboon, every other families will also be ugly

Baba aswear my granny fine pass the most beautiful girl in ur family
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Didilicious: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
Northmall:
Expecting my daughter in February. I love kids smiley

Congratulations dear�

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by eyinjuege: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Nadia actually has 4 children now...
Sharp sharp

silifat11:
This are twins, not Èjirè .. Haha.. Quite adorable

Her twins are older than this. Those are the younger 2 children. You can see the one she is carrying is younger than the one she is holding.
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2018
dbos11:

So u think because all ur family members are made up of baboon, every other families will also be ugly

Baba aswear my granny fine pass the most beautiful girl in ur family

Prove it anuofia!!!!
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by grandstar(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2018
urahara:

Legend has it that the father is Jim iyke. Though that may be very false.

I like the word"legend" grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by urahara(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2018
grandstar:

I like the word"legend" grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by dbos11(m): 4:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
chidichuddo:

Prove it anuofia!!!!

Go and look at ur sister in the eyes to confirm the ugliness running in ur family. Ode oshi
Re: Nadia Buari With Her Two Beautiful Kids by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2018
dbos11:

Go and look at ur sister in the eyes to confirm the ugliness running in ur family. Ode oshi

Next time look into your mother's eyes and ask her why your generation is as ugly as f**k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Posted This Photo Of Ayoola.... And Her Fans Reacted / Make Your Woman Your Side Chic - Teebillz Advises Men (Photo) / Policeman To Tillaman: 'God Punish You And Your Alaafin Of Oyo Papa'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.