Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year (28118 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by danieljoel759: 3:33pm On Dec 27, 2018
Few months ago, Toke Makinwa made news after she started flaunting her body which she enhanced during one of her trips abroad.

In a series of tweets on Thursday, December 27th, Toke revealed she had always hated her body and that one of the best decisions she took in 2018, was to fix her body.

Toke who is also separated from her ex-hubby, Maje Ayida, also revealed that she gave love a chance this year. See her tweets below.

source: https://www.musictori.com/2018/12/fixing-my-body-is-my-best-decision-this.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Kingzra1(m): 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
OK,next

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Abortions: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kingzra1:
OK,next
Whatis next Shift lemme pass

15 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by CreepyBlackpool: 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
its funny how small girls be doing plastic surgeries for fat big gods with pot bellies.

Shout out to all the natural ladies out there.

Artificial ladies have my social media likes but you guys have my penis

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by ashewoboy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
toke ebuka makinwacheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Houseofglam7(f): 4:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Deal with your insecurities and leave us alone undecided

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Joshmodest(m): 4:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Next year you might need to fix ur one sided hips as well...since you love fixing ...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by terryflexy: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
Tonto, u are a strong woman, keep it up with the positivity in you
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Preetti(f): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2018
terryflexy:
where you see tonto

55 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
You fixed ur body but u forgot to fix ur low mentality n inferiority complex. Bravo fixer of d year

23 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by kamahondy: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Kk
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by hisexcellency34: 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
If you get cancer, don't come and cry on Nairaland ooo

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by sukerefakere(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
angry
15 years from now

Let me just stop here
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Bolustical: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
What about fixing your broken marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by BonkoINC: 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Make your self happy.

You got the cash. Spend it

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by chloride6: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
No one cares..

You are still a barren, aristo seeking hermaphrodite...

Your bags wont check on you when you are 70

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by GracieAdachi: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Irregular hips
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by martineverest(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
when will you fix your brain, mentality and low self esteem?

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Bossontop(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
undecided

9 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by MrAnele(m): 6:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
its funny how small girls be doing plastic surgeries for fat big gods with pot bellies.

Shout out to all the natural ladies out there.

Artificial ladies have my social media likes but you guys have my penis

Natural ladies.. You mean broke ladies.
If Nigerian Ladies could afford it they'd all change something about their body...
In case you don't know they all hate their bodies..

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by MrAnele(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
martineverest:
when will you fix your brain, mentality and low self esteem?
She fixed all that by fixing her body

You when will you fix your attitude

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
terryflexy:

Your matter is beyond the ordinary.
Not only Tonto, na Decay.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by godwinstringed1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin

shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
sukerefakere:
angry
15 years from now

Let me just stop here

That would be in 2033.

Shiloh 2033, na front she go siddon dey wait for miracle husband.

11 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Shortyy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
I love that. Live your life however it pleases you.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by MrAnele(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
chloride6:
No one cares..

You are still a barren, aristo seeking hermaphrodite...

Your bags wont check on you when you are 70

Finally.. You got to use the word 'Hermaphrodite' you learnt recently. Kudos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by basty: 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
The body that will rot away.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by EmyLeo(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
That won't lift your low self-esteem woman!.

Love your body more.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by obaataaokpaewu: 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
I saw Chief Daddy on Christmas day and I couldn't argue with whoever mentioned Ini Edo as one of the girls that "went under the knife" . It was glaring
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Radiant1020(f): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hope she fixed her heart too

(1) (2) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Davido Shares Lati, His PA's 10 Years Throwback Photos / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Southern Kaduna Killings: Audu Maikori Apologizes For Posting False Infor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.