Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year (28143 Views)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Yvonne Nwosu Quits Smoking Today, Calls It The Best Decision Of Her Life / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Ubiudumo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
True confession. So pretty Mike was right after all. Artificial people everywhere.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by CreepyBlackpool: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

Natural ladies.. You mean broke ladies.
If Nigerian Ladies could afford it they'd all change something about their body...
In case you don't know they all hate their bodies..

there are some that have been opportuned to be born with the dream body you know
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is actually becoming... YOLO jare.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by chloride6: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

Finally.. You got to use the word 'Hermaphrodite' you learnt recently. Kudos.

Sorry have we met ?
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2018
terryflexy:
Tonto, u are a strong woman, keep it up with the positivity in you

too much of garri

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by OyiboOyibo(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
Irregular hips.....her hips lied
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Jolite(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
you are artificially fixing your body and you are happy abi? better google micheal jackson's history. oloshi
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by princetom1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Some people are just plain dumb... She said, she learnt to accept things as they are but yet she can't accept her body the way it is... Smh
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by sukerefakere(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
Okoyeeebos:

That would be in 2033.

Shiloh 2033, na front she go siddon dey wait for miracle husband.
her prayer points for Shiloh 2033
My father! My father! Why have thou forsaken me, Baba God I don't mind okoyeeebos oooo
grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
its funny how small girls be doing plastic surgeries for fat big gods with pot bellies.

Shout out to all the natural ladies out there.

Artificial ladies have my social media likes but you guys have my penis
those fat big gods with pot bellies are loaded with wads of dollars and euros
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Preetti:
where you see tonto
alcohol speaking

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by SirLakes: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sad, I have exhausted all the fückz

Non to give this time undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by martineverest(m): 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
MrAnele:

She fixed all that by fixing her body

You when will you fix your attitude
abeg, carry Ur mumuu go one side hot...I wasn't refering to u.oversabi
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Vinstel: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2018
All I see is another insecure and inferiority complex suffering woman
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by okwabayi(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
After Pretty Mike exposed them they are now confessing little by little. Hmm. Ok. I see.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Onyi22(f): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
She's cute
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by yvelchstores(f): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
Toke u looked great before. Your body didn't need fixing because there was nothing wrong. U didnt carry pregnancy or breast-feed. U were very OK.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Olawalesmarter(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
She need to deal with her insecurities first and that Body fixing won't take her no where in fact it may even cause more problem for her because many people will call her Fake and that may still hurt her more than when she got no surgery but if it make you sleep at night it is good undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by sacx: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
She should visit a psychologist to get her psyche worked on. She battles with inferiority complex which informed her decision to bleach her skin while still with her ex and now going under the knife to get big butts. She needs to learn to love herself.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
Toke Makinwa is still Toke Makinwa even with the surgeries and I wish her all kinds of comfort which no one has in perfection.
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by emmabest2000(m): 5:07am On Dec 28, 2018
Is it not her that openly voice out that LOVE is a scam?
And now she still wants to give LOVE or rather a SCAM a chance shocked

Confused Olosho is looking for whom to Scam grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by mozona(m): 6:04am On Dec 28, 2018
where ur body breaking before? mumu
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by Kingzra1(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2018
Abortions:
Whatis next Shift lemme pass
undecided
Abortions:
Whatis next Shift lemme pass
Re: Toke Makinwa: Fixing My Body, The Best Decision I Took This Year by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:56am On Dec 28, 2018
fixing food for the mggots right? anumpama you re directly telling Jah da Almighty that He did not moul you well abi? idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movie Stars Who Released One Album And Disappeared(photos) / Kunle Afolayan, Bimbo Akintola And Moji Olaiya (Throwback Photo) / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.