Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

The Greatest Temptation You Overcame In 2018 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Greatest Temptation You Overcame In 2018 (272 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / How Do I Overcome This Temptation From This Sexy Lady? / Learn About Investments That Will Help U And Ur Family In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Temptation You Overcame In 2018 by Pavillon: 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
The greatest temptation I was able to overcome this year?
Ok, grab your pop corn, and relax as I take you through this hilarious temptation and as I was able to do *I jump am pass* grin grin

So I met this girl in the bus I boarded from Lagos to Kebbi state, where I was deployed to for the 3 weeks NYSC orientation camp. Gosh, that journey no be here ooo, about 22hrs journey coupled with mechanical problem our vehicle had, and also when it bogged down in a flowing stream in Niger state, infact, those experiences ruined my first week in camp. Aside that, the journey was awesome, However, this particular girl was too attaching, well, I saw nothing so spectacular in it at first as we are all meant to keep each other cool and alive all through the journey, and trust me, I kept her company, infact even tho we all paid same amount of money, she enjoyed part of the conveniences I ought to have enjoyed cos I made her feel relaxed more than what she thought,she even testified to that, she was like ohh, Dami is too caring(for my mind, ehen be like sey make I pluck her eyes grin grin), she made use of my thigh as pillow making me uncomfortable to sleep all through the night journey and so many other things wink wink

Fast forward to camp

We did the registration in camp and we all went different ways, we all although exchanged contacts but personally I thought it has all ended in the bus and if probably we meet again on parade ground, just casual greeting would be okay. I'm a very cool, an introvert and if things go haywire, I become an extrovert smiley smiley
Few days in the camp, she called to check on me and I also returned the call few days later...we later met at different open spots in camp, we spoke and I got to know more of her and we became closer.
One night, After our usual discussion, I went back to my hostel, we spoke on phone and she said she has something for me and she would send it to me as message.
Poon poon...message alert...
'Come outside, I have kisses to give u'.....I'd wanted to go at first ooo, I tot of different corners in camp, maami, tank area, kitchen... cos I knew I would get more than that kiss, that kiss na just camouflage, I've noticed the body movement, her body movement says she needs some body,(in CDQ's voice) but I remembered that a day before, some guys were paraded around for taking weed and I even heard some have been caught in such sexual atrocities. And one good thing about me is I dont know how to get away with things like that, I will get caught. So I just locked up, I pretended as though I didn't see the message the following day when we met and she asked...
'Dami, didnt u see the message I sent to you yester night...I said 'no, I was even expecting ur gift since u said u had something for me', she collected my phone, went to my inbox, showed me the message from afar and as I about collecting it, she stood back and deleted the message. Then, I was vexed, as though I've not read the message, I asked what effrontery she had to delete a message without my permission then I begged her to send me the message again or tell me, she said I shouldn't worry, that its bygone. I begged and begged but she didn't answer. Issokay, we kept on calling and meeting and this time, more and more nasty talk.
On the last day in camp, Alas!!! We were posted to same local gov, but different PPAs.Ppa no be barrier nau, for this one, we die dir

Part 2
Pls comment before I throw in the real temptation I escaped. grin

(1) (Reply)

Fun Filled Toys For Lil Ones / The Best Of Interlocking Stone In Nigeria / What Happens If You Survive A Sea Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.