Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? (23155 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Long Distance Marriage: How Do You Cope Married Couples In Similiar Situation / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by ebubeson: 12:53pm On Feb 01
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.

6 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by woginid967: 12:57pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:
As a married person, share you escape routes to overcoming cheating and how you cope with the temptation to commit adultery.

1) be 100% accountable to someone elderly

2) let your wife choose who you sleep with

3) be fasting and praying often

4) masturbating is not sin

5) marry two wives

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by MightySparrow: 12:57pm On Feb 01
I keep my di*k. in a safe with a lock only my wife has access to. Her private property.
grin grin grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by VeryWickedMan: 1:06pm On Feb 01
Housegirl
Secretary
Intern
Waitress
Wife's sister
Pastor's wife
Agbo seller
POS attendant

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Eunoiaa(f): 1:18pm On Feb 01
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by adesegun121(m): 1:25pm On Feb 01
Just say No to fornication

Shikena

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01
Sexual promiscuity is not to be shunned by married couples only but by everyone, single or married. As for your answer, you cope with temptation by meditating on the word of word and FLEEING from every appearance of sexual impurity.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by bunmioguns(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01
E no easy o

If you no wan do, dem go bring am come

Na only God dey help we married men

That's why marriage is all about Discipline, Self control and Maturity

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Think9ja(m): 1:26pm On Feb 01
Ok

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Emman08: 1:27pm On Feb 01
Be content and don't have big eyes

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Emusan(m): 1:27pm On Feb 01
You don't cope with temptation to cheat rather you made that permanent decision not to cheat on the wedding day.

If you cheat in marriage then you don't know the meaning of marriage.

36 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by free2ryhme: 1:27pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:

get married first, every marriage is unique

5 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by jumokeadele(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01
omo na strong question o... its not easy to eat only rice for the rest of your life. Lets nationalize polygamy o
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:28pm On Feb 01
I'm here to learn abbegg.

For me, I don't cheat, and that's because I am naturally built like that.

I don't think there is any artificial formula to stop it if it is in your natural habit to cheat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by free2ryhme: 1:29pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:

Ask your parents, are they not your role model

Are your parent divorced

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by overdrive(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01
Chop clean mouth grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by LalastiklaIa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:
A woman's libido is something of an astronomical nature, and therefore cannot be 'tamed.' Women only get married to fulfil all righteousness, and just to, you know, satisfy the primordial urge of a man for a fulfilment found only in marriage.

So there's nothing like managing temptation for a married woman. This is a truth all men must accept to have a happier, healthier marital life. So the best you can do when you notice that your wife has started looking outside is to pick the young men she frolics with yourself. I mean, she's not doing it for the emotional benefits, she's doing it for the physical release which you alone can not supply.

So your best bet as a man is to help her pick men who are only interested in sex, too, not a man who will want to snatch her from you.

This is the secret of men of old to their long-lasting marriages, but somehow men of nowadays did not have it handed down to them, and now they have the redpill deceiving them that they should not accept a cheating woman. Hahahahahaha. See as a man, your honor is in celebrating a cheating wife, let me tell you. Don't allow bitter young men to mislead you in losing your marriage. Stay with a cheating wife, cherish her, have her needs met by different men, and you'll glow. To marry a promiscuous woman is to marry well.

So, anyway where was I? Yes. The sexual urges of a woman to mate with as much males as possible cannot be repressed. To get married to a woman who doesn't have this urge is a recipe for disaster. So your best bet as a man is helping her to select the playing fields that she plants her juices in.

Let me stop here for now. When I remember more green pills for managing cheating as a married man, I'll edit this comment and add them.

The world is truly ending soon. Wonders shall never end

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by smokinloud(m): 1:29pm On Feb 01
Pray and fast as often as you can. That's the only escape route from the flesh.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by dalongjnr: 1:30pm On Feb 01
I'm her to learn from your concocted experience.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Lonestar124: 1:30pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

mumu girl

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by jmoore(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01
Fornication will evolve to adultery.

If you master selfcontrol when single and avoid fornication, you won't fall for adultery.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by FalseProphet1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01
sad
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by jaxxy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01
it has little to do with the temptation or ur partners issues but ur own character flaws and habits.

deal with ur flaws and u will deal with temptation of any kind.

7 Likes

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Orlu13: 1:31pm On Feb 01
Eunoiaa:

it won't be well with the guy dat did this to u grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by SirLakes: 1:31pm On Feb 01
grin
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by BluntCrazeMan: 1:31pm On Feb 01
Emusan:
You don't cope with temptation to cheat rather you made that permanent decision not to cheat on the wedding day.

If you cheat in marriage then you don't know the meaning of marriage.
Nigerians particularly break rules and laws deliberately, just to know what would happen.

So,, I don't think you're writing this to prick anybody's moral Judgement..
They will see that it is not good, and still go ahead and do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Feb 01
It's a choice not temptation

1 Like

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by bestman09(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by ajimo54(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01
ebubeson:

Please does cheat mean? African men don't cheat!
Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by Akeem79(m): 1:32pm On Feb 01
MightySparrow:
I keep my di*k. in a safe with a lock only my wife has access to. Her private property.
grin grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? by DARLINGTON869(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01
woginid967:

1) be 100% accountable to someone elderly

2) let your wife choose who you sleep with

3) be fasting and praying often

4) masturbating is not sin

5) marry two wives

Your point is just like a good chef that started of in preparing a delicious meal but ended up condemning the meal by adding kerosene and a little drop of sniper.
But let me tell you were you potentially shot yourself in the foot...... Pray that destiny does not play a fast one on you so much so that your daughter or son in later years does not have marital issues and you are forced to dish this same advice to him or her. I am sure you will choose your words wisely when advising your child by then.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? / Tell My Husband To Return My Pants, Wife Begs Court / Baby Drinks Beer But Refuses Milk (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.