Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew (27304 Views)

Can You Spot The Unusual Error On The Rear Badge Of This Porsche Cayenne SUV? / Porsche Fan Crashed N49m Cayenne Into Dealership After Not Getting Optional Xtra / Lady Dumps BF After Discovering His Porsche Cayenne Is Actually China-made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by movetoca: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
soberdrunk:
I am still recovering from Sir Arthur Eze's "216 Million naira" RR, money that I will have used to buy 79(Seventy nine) solid cars..... angry
Time shall tell.
Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by codeNinja4472: 6:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
I am an experienced CODER, I can help fix any issues on your website or App I am posting this with a Bot I wrote from scratch using C++. This should give a cue of what to expect from me

Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by Fxwarrior: 7:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
post=74214766:
BEAUTIFUL toys EVERYWHERE....... kiss

2018/2019 models on point.....

Poverty will not be our portion IJN.

*singing* Poverty die die die

Na so. But if only our people will not jealous you enough to want to kill or kidnap.
Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
soberdrunk:

If I count how many pastors have told me this same thing, it will pass 261...... angry
Funny u. Guys like u with funny Monikers tend to be deep pockets in real life. I'm not even fooled by Nairaland forming.

1 Like

Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by mudiana(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
hidhrhis:

Abeg share me anything
Nothing is too small
GTB
Since we are all begging, em never dash me money in the last 4 years. Nobody, no be joke. E no good to be first son oh! Nobody gives u free money.
Gtb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Porsche’s Cayenne Cabrio And Other Official Prototypes You Never Knew by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:
Am a student.......I live alone…….am in need of money... I don't have anybody to lend me money
Nothing is too small abeg any amount with millions thank you

GTB

Bro ain't you tired of trying to scam NL with your fake begging?! You have been changing names on NL and begging for money since May 2018.... That's the 4th different profile.....give it up!!!!

Here was your May 2018 post:

Takeit2017:
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira.Only from that money please anybody got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Car Speed Reduces Whenever I Switch On The AC / 28 Toyota Trim Level Acronyms And What They Mean / Oba Of Ugbo Is The First Black Man To Own A 2014 Bentley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.