Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Singer Victoria Kimani Shows Off Her Huge Backside In A Tight Black Leggings - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Victoria Kimani Shows Off Her Huge Backside In A Tight Black Leggings (1195 Views)

Victoria Kimani Steps Out In Sexy Transparent Outfit (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Victoria Kimani Shows Off Her Huge Backside In A Tight Black Leggings by DGynx: 5:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
The 33-year-old Kenyan singer , Victoria Kimani is enjoying her Holiday season with the best views from across the globe.

Victoria Kimani shared the above Photos from her current location in far away Sanya - Hainan Island - China and captioned one of the Photo:Crazy views.

In another photo she shared , she also captioned with some word of motivation: May all of your dreams come true �.

Kimani was formerly signed to  Chocolate City Record , same record where M.I the rapper is along side other Artiste.

See more photos here - https://www./2018/12/victoria-kimani-shows-off-her-huge.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

1 Share

Re: Singer Victoria Kimani Shows Off Her Huge Backside In A Tight Black Leggings by midehcreeb: 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bovi Tells His Daughter Her A Salesgirl After Teacher Complained, Watch Reaction / Fatima Nwoko With Her New Gift - Gwagon Brabus / "My Dad Died When I Was 11"Mo Abudu Shares Throwback Wedding Pics Of Her Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.