Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

The Day Jose Mourinho Was Sacked!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Day Jose Mourinho Was Sacked!!! (438 Views)

Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Day Jose Mourinho Was Sacked!!! by GLYMAN: 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
So, Jose Mourinho is finally gone and the spirit of winning just arrived Man Utd...

BIG QUESTIONS:

Is the recent success a function of the new coach...what did Solksgear add to the team in a few days that resurrected the spirit of winning?

With this recent form in Man Utd, who truly was the problem in Man Utd...Was it Jose Mourinho or Some Top Players or the Management?

MY SUBMISSION:

My take is that the players frustrated Mourinho as usual...and it is not the first time it is happening to him...reference Mourinho Vs John Terry et al at Chelsea, Mourinho Vs Sergio Ramos et al at Real Madrid, Mourinho Vs Paul Pogba et al at Man Utd...
Re: The Day Jose Mourinho Was Sacked!!! by Abfinest007(m): 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
GLYMAN:
So, Jose Mourinho is finally gone and the spirit of winning just arrived Man Utd...

BIG QUESTIONS:

Is the recent success a function of the new coach...what did Solksgear add to the team in a few days that resurrected the spirit of winning?

With this recent form in Man Utd, who truly was the problem in Man Utd...Was it Jose Mourinho or Some Top Players or the Management?

MY SUBMISSION:

My take is that the players frustrated Mourinho as usual...and it is not the first time it is happening to him...reference Mourinho Vs John Terry et al at Chelsea, Mourinho Vs Sergio Ramos et al at Real Madrid, Mourinho Vs Paul Pogba et al at Man Utd...
mourinho never had any problem with terry it was hazard

(1) (Reply)

Westham To Trash Burnley ,Man City To Win Southampton & Man U 2 Flog Bournemouth / Gonzalo Higuain Completes Loan Transfer To Chelsea / Why Diego Simeone Should Be Happy With Morata’s Signature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.