Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari (1600 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari / Return One Illegal AK 47 Rifle, Collect N1m, Gov. Yari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by babecode: 7:25pm On Dec 27, 2018

Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State on Thursday expressed support for the call on President Muhammadu Buhari to declare a state of emergency in the state.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that Yari, addressing newsmen at a press briefing in Gusau, said, “I am also in support of the declaration of state of emergency if it will save the lives of people of the state.”

He warned politicians against politicising the disturbing security situation in the state.

“We are talking about the lives of our people and this needs the coming together of all, so that the crisis can end.

“If the provisions of my office had allowed me to carry arms against the bandits, l would have done so.

“But, if I am not around, there are capable hands that collaborate with the security team in the fight against the bandits.

“The security men are doing their best. But, it is sad to know that some of the people involved in the kidnappings are close relatives or associates of the victims, which is part of the reasons the problem is persisting.

“We must all come together and expose anyone or group that is part of these hoodlums, and we should also pray for Allah’s intervention,” Yari said.

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that bandits had continued to elude security measures put in place by both the State and Federal governments.

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/just-in-i-support-declaration-of-state-of-emergency-in-zamfara-says-gov-yari.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by muykem: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Then president should take step now.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by baliyubla: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
INEC please allow APC field candidates in Zamfara, so that they can stop killing innocent citizens, with the hope of preventing the elections through a state of emergency as confessed here by the Governor.

Fayose was right afterall.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Timatayo1: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
When he knows that they have no governorship candidate and PDP will win the governorship election why e no go talk say make they declare state of emergency say in support

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Kenekingisback: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
APC knows better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by lilytender: 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
baliyubla:
INEC please allow APC field candidates in Zamfara, so that they can stop killing innocent citizens, with the hope of preventing the elections through a state of emergency as confessed here by the Governor.

I am a die hard Buharist. But this case tire me ooo. It's looking like a planned insider work.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by deboysben(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
Just because APC was exempted from fielding candidates for 2019 elections.

This is the height of it oo.

Anybody still supporting buhari and Apc needs to go for brain check-up.

Thunder fire evil .

10 Likes

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by deboysben(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2018
lilytender:

I am a die hard Buharist. But this case tire me ooo. It's looking like a planned insider work.
our anti zombie drugs are working

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Omeokachie: 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
They want to rig 2019 elections by all means, seeing that APC has been disqualified for not meeting INEC deadline.

5 Likes

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by basilo101: 8:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
baliyubla:

So the North should continue to use violence to blackmail the rest of us?

6 Likes

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Xisnin(m): 9:07pm On Dec 27, 2018
These fools think they can shut down the criminal elements when they have achieved their aim.
When the bandits they are using for blackmail grow wings, Boko haram will be a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Pastorlarry: 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2018
Who told you APC has no candidate
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by ahaz: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
basilo101:

So the North should continue to use violence to blackmail the rest of us?
I weep for Nina.. I don't blame d north I blame we southerners who allowed ourself to be cowed by there so called tenacity for violence.. it's now crystal clear on how Boko Haram started.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Afamed: 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Kindly ignore the lazy youths
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Sirjamo: 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Pastorlarry:
Don't you know that both Akpu and cocaine have similar function, that why its difficult for our noisy neighbours to reason like normal human
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
Still praying and preying
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Pastorlarry: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
Be deceiving yourself,By next month a high court will order inec to accept the list .that's all.you can cry me a river
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bu hari is a terrorist! Those bandits are his boys.

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Pastorlarry: 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
I am in zamfara now,APC candidates are campaigning intensely.all over the street is APC from presidential,governorship and house of assembly
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Politics, Nigeria number one problem.

While politicians insult one another openly, they wine & dine secretly when their interests of frauds align while their supporters eg, omenka, johnnyessence, yarimo,wiseandtrue, racoon, sarrki, deomelo, crownwealth, modath, etc fight and kill themselves online.

Their supporters are the most foolish set of people worldwide.

They (their supporters) are both zombies together.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2018
kingkakaone:

While politicians insult one another openly, they wine & dine secretly when their interests of frauds align while their supporters eg, omenka, johnnyessence, yarimo,wiseandtrue, racoon, sarrki, deomelo, crownwealth, modath, etc fight and kill themselves online.

Thanks for the mention

Everyone cannot sit on the fence! If everybody kept quiet who knows where you will be right now enslaved (No offence intended) under colonisation

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. While some are up to mischief and propaganda it is up to me and zombie tamers to liberate this country with the truth!

Let me make this very clear to you I am not yet a party card carrying member neither am I being paid by anyone/ politician

Myself am wining and dining privately.

I am only fighting for you and your future!

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Thanks for the mention

Everyone cannot sit on the fence! If everybody kept quiet who knows where you will be right now enslaved (No offence intended) under colonisation

Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. While some are up to mischief and propaganda it is up to me and zombie tamers to liberate this country with the truth!

Let me make this very clear to you I am not yet a party card carrying member neither am I being paid by anyone/ politician

Fighting for who?
So far u are fighting for a politician, u are already a zombie because no party or politician care about you.

BTW, some people don't live by the mercies of the government but by grace.

Before 2015 election, the highest money in my account was 45k. But that has changed for me and my friends as most of us are now working in PH since 2016.

All the parties and politicians you are fighting for don't even care about you.

And don't come online to talk about helping anyone as u don't know you may be insulting your future helper. Besides, it is only immature people that brag about money or something like you did.

Fight for your future with other candidates aside APC/PDP if you are not one of the paid chanters.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Johnnyessence(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Thanks for the mention

waoooo nice reply from you here. thanks

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Dec 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

what concern you if i reply online. so we should all be quite and allow bad things to be happening to us abi. in America, they stand against impunity, nepotism, cheating and corruption. fight for your right ok.

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by teeytimi: 8:34am On Dec 28, 2018
Killing is what APC want to use in getting the elections in zamfara stopped since they can't field in their candidate in the governorship election. This country is doomed if this evil party remain in power.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by DMerciful(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2018
Yari's logic is destroyed everything if we are not in the election. Were they not the ones rejecting state of emergency under GEJ?
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2018
kingkakaone:

Fight for your future with other candidates aside APC/PDP if you are not one of the paid chanters.

Rumour has it that some of this new generation parties are sponsored by these major parties! So how will you feel throwing your weight behind them only for them to offer it back to them on a platter of gold undecided

I mean we have seen some youths go into politics and they are displaying characteristics of those who cannot think for themselves!

Anyways, As I said everyone has the right to his/her opinion!

Root for the candidate of your choice while I root for mine!

It's a free world!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by talktrue1(m): 10:05am On Dec 28, 2018
North
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Rumour has it that some of this new generation parties are sponsored by these major parties! So how will you feel throwing your weight behind them only for them to offer it back to them on a platter of gold undecided

I mean we have seen some youths go into politics and they are displaying characteristics of those who cannot think for themselves!

Anyways, As I said everyone has the right to his/her opinion!

Root for the candidate of your choice while I root for mine!

It's a free world!

Enjoy!
Rumour you said...I won't say anything more.
Re: Just In: I Support Declaration Of State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Gov Yari by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
what concern you if i reply online. so we should all be quite and allow bad things to be happening to us abi. in America, they stand against impunity, nepotism, cheating and corruption. fight for your right ok.
The people you are accusing of having those things you listed and the people you support are not different.

How can u list those things and still support such people?

It goes to show that you are one of their paid e-agents in this forum claiming activist everywhere whereas they collect kickbacks in secret.

Fela didn't support any of them because they are all the same despite their different logos or parties.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: New Cjn Appoints 10 Dead, Retired Judges To Election Tribunal / Buhari-vs-atiku-oil-marketers-reveal-preferred-presidential Candidate / Nigeria Election Result: Galadima Congratulates Buhari, Advises Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.