Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? (45394 Views)

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms / NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Samirana360(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2018
it depends on d idiat that gave u d tin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by exenxe1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
abmethod:
Did you know that a man from Holland got married to a woman from India and that's how hollandia yoghurt was found.

You never knew, now clap for me.
����������
��‍⚕
u really d greatest fool of d year

6 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Yankee101: 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
What about how to prevent getting infected?
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dronedude:
My brother before I say anything, I just want to say be strong and hold on.

wicked!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Yakade(m): 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
abjisperson:
u mean ur native doctor
no, my local dokita, SMH!!!
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by another1one: 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
let me check dictionary
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by estyvino(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
Dronedude:
My brother before I say anything, I just want to say be strong and hold on.

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by dazzlingd(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
RIP in advance bro, hope the punnani was sweet. Hope the punnani was worth dying for because u die a hero

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by sukerefakere(m): 9:08pm On Dec 27, 2018
I'm a native doctor and all I can say is, your own don done

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
person don carry ooooo....take heart bro and if you scale through this remember abstinence is the best option......Experience is always the best teacher

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2018
werey grin
dazzlingd:
RIP in advance bro, hope the punnani was sweet. Hope the punnani was worth dying for because u die a hero
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Mcthaniel: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Please Help An IT Personnel

Hi great Physicians in the house, how long will take hepatitis A & B and HIV symptoms to show on someone?

I have a seminar and project to present next week as regard. I couldn't get a compressive explanation online.

people of great experience, I'm in need of your views.....

please help out.....

sminar
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by dingbang(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2018
Bros experience is the best teacher, why not have sex with ladies who have all the infections and see for yourself. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by abbey621(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
Damn we lost another nigga to the kitty-kat.......RIP cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by anambraamaka: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Damfostopper(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
and you can't get a comprehensive explanation online.... maybe you don't know how to google search.... or you have knacked okpo skin to skin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by firstclassmumu: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
it depend on the blood group for o+ it takes 5 month ab 6 month
negative 3 month
it takes 7 for the symptoms to show on a pregnant woman
well u can easily detect it using rim strip

3 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Adebowale89(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

It took me almost 2yrs before my ear problem started to show, that's why Nigerians never knew I had ear problem before the election. Who knows what else will manifest in my body again after i win 2019 election.

~ProsidentBuhari

You better do something useful with your life. buhari is re-elected or not, he can never be poor again and his generation would surely get the influence forever.

get a life

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Crossbow(m): 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin grin

Semina wey

Yo yo yo
Yo yo yo yo yo yo
Yo yo yo yo yo yo

If you know the song
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by nokatakata: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
Such weak scope. You checked online and didn't get any info? Lol...information yapa online as regards all kinds of diseases. I don't know why some of you always run to NL for solutions. You will only get your problems more complicated by coming to NL to seek any form of advise.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by ikwutasco(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2018
lolz frm most comments...Nigeria my country my people. Civilisation still far from our mind. U can quess but mighty not be right.if u dont have answer to d question why not read.
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by estherhadassah(f): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
download journal now
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Mcy56(f): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Funny comments. Abeg allow the bros research for his seminar in peace biko. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by SOMMYMAC(m): 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
Why not check on google scholar, it will direct you properly or visit NCBI website.

https://unizikmata.com.ng/
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Goddyj(m): 9:30pm On Dec 27, 2018
So your preek don finally put you for problem.
But I been warn you the other time now.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by collybright58(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:

Hi great Physicians in the house, how long will take hepatitis A & B and HIV symptoms to show on someone?

I have a seminar and project to present next week as regard. I couldn't get a compressive explanation online.

please help out.....

I can say what happened to me on hepatitis B
It is viral deases and one can effected by sharing of Sharpe object, sexual intercourse just like HIV infections.
I detected my status at General hospital when my wife was pregnant back in 2014 because I needed to donate blood. I commenced treatment thereafter and now , I'm okay now to just cut a long story short I went back for check up like one month ago after one and half years.

I wanted to put my story on NL but still working on it and very soon I will do that.

If you still need specific information about hepatitis B virus just let me know I will explain it based on my experience.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by ibnzubair(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:

please help out.....

There's no exact answer it even a clear range for the manifestation of these diseases clinically.

For Hepatitis, except for someone who acquired it at birth, it takes years if not decades to manifest clinically, reasons are:
1. The patient may seroconvert i.e. build up his immune system against the disease
2. A significant amount of the liver is destroyed before the symptoms appear.

Hence, it depends on the person's immunity and general well being as the latter determines if the liver can regenerate as fast as it's being destroyed.

for HIV
There's HIV-1 and -2 and their latency periods differ, longer in 2 than in 1. It also comes in 4 stages, the first three which aren't really specific for the disease.

Plus, the presentation is if opportunistic infections which is highly variable too.

Bottom line is, stick to a textbook you understand and clearly state your reference. This should reflect the setting of the presentation, be it basic medical, clinical or public health settings.

All the best

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by berrystunn(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
Going back or front

See below result

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2018
hiv- 3-6 wks
Hep B- 1-4 mnths

HIV can initially be asymptomatic or be characterized primarily by rashes, lymphadenopathy, diarrhoea etc
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Patrioticman007(m): 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
ProsidentBuhari:
cool

It took me almost 2yrs before my ear problem started to show, that's why Nigerians never knew I had ear problem before the election. Who knows what else will manifest in my body again after i win 2019 election.

~ProsidentBuhari

It seems your employer, took you on a full time job to insult PMB & tarnish his reputable image on Nairaland.
Your singular act of hiding identity has exposed, how dark your soul is truly is . if you believe in your masters integrity, tell him to visit USA, just for a day.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by luckingto50: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
This one done go shine Congo with his Jackman. Please park well. As you they enjoy the meat you did not bring it to NL.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta / Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.