Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? (45382 Views)

Could This Indicate Hiv Symptoms / NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / 5 Common HIV Symptoms In Men You Should Not Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by rokoto1986(m): 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2018
SO IF A FELLOW SOLDIER IN BATTLE IS WOUNDED, ANODA SOLDIER NOR GO CARRY AM,MUST WE WAIT 4 D ENEMY TO FINISH HIM. ABEG WHO KNW MAKE E TELL AM, HE HIS JUST TOO SHAME TO ADMIT IT.

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by MrPRevailer(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
God will heal you in The Lord's Chosen ministry. Come and be healed. The testimonies are not arrangee like haters will want you to believe.

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Goddyj(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
Uncle Dick, so after that advice, you still went ahead to commit fornication. Now your preek has put you in problem

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2018
henrydan:
FTC

To God be the glory...shout out to my tour guide at the Elmina Castle today
The Elmina castle is a place for sober reflections on the toils and horrors slaves went through.

To this day, there are vivid reminders present in the castle. Stains of poops and menstrual blood from hundreds of slaves cramped into tiny enclosures, are still on the walls. The stench can still be perceived.

It's horrible what the slavemasters did, and the betrayal and heartlessness of our people to our own selves.

Tragic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by pussyAvenger: 9:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
ValCon888:
Are you sure its seminar?
grin
ValCon888:
Are you sure its seminar?
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by ejimatic: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hepatisis is the inflammation of the liver.It is a disease that affects many people in the world.It is of different types A B C. ...Every human has A always This is contracted thorough food or fruits we eat.However after some time we have stomach trouble and we take Flagyil drug. The hepatisis A is over. On the other hand hepatisis B is contracted through sex and sharing of needles with infected person and blood transfusion.Hepatisis may not show symptom at all until a lot of damage has been cuased ..Many people have the virus..The virus will never leave the body but it can be managed. Some people have symptoms including jaundice swollen tummy yellowshness of the body etc usually after six weeks of contracting Hepatisis B it will be developing in the liver.The infected must do a blood test to confirm it and start taking care on his choice of drink and drug etc.Hepatis C comes from B and of may lead to circhosis of liver.... Both hepatisis B and C don't go out of the system.and they kill people. if you think you are predisposed to it go for a test after six week of having unprotected sex or un screened blood transfusion it must have developed fully then. If you have B and C limit your alcohol consumption and don't use drug indiscriminately. don't spread it through sex unprotected if you don't have it go for vaccine of Hepatisis. It is good for everybody to know its status so as to start managing it.

6 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
henrydan:
FTC

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by pussyAvenger: 9:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
luckingto50:
This one done go shine Congo with his Jackman. Please park well. As you they enjoy the meat you did not bring it to NL.
grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by richhy84: 9:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
collyB58 I will like to know how u overcame hepatitis B. he has done the test.
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
henrydan:
FTC

Don't forget to get those bracelets with your name engraved in them
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by pussyAvenger: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
Goddyj:
Uncle Dick, so after that advice, you still went ahead to commit fornication. Now your preek has put you in problem
grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by KendrickAyomide: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Baba don go run Skin To skin . fear not my guy.
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by hidhrhis(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
collybright58:

I can say what happened to me on hepatitis B
It is viral deases and one can effected by sharing of Sharpe object, sexual intercourse just like HIV infections.
I detected my status at General hospital when my wife was pregnant back in 2014 because I needed to donate blood. I commenced treatment thereafter and now , I'm okay now to just cut a long story short I went back for check up like one month ago after one and half years.

I wanted to put my story on NL but still working on it and very soon I will do that.

If you still need specific information about hepatitis B virus just let me know I will explain it based on my experience.
Bro thanks a lot for this useful info though I'm not op neither do I have any of it but wanted to get a vaccine for hep b last year but changed my mind
We are waiting for ur story
Need to learn from someone who've gat it rather than google
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by emkz: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
You can have HIV without symptoms showing up for up to ten years. So you need to do an antibody test.

Usually, you do a test after three months of suspected exposure and a confirmation test after six months.

When the early test result shows a false positive, it is likely that the virus is replicating in the body and may not be sufficient to be detected by an antibody test. There are also HIV home kits available, but I am not sure if they are sold in Nigeria. Also check your location to know if there are free HIV testing available.

I don't want to judge, but the presentation thingy you used to back up your request for information is somewhat fuzzy. If you genuinely need people's help, be honest with them. No one woud judge you except you insult their intelligence.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by PROPHETmichael: 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2018
This is what you wrote in September and today you are saying seminar. Oga go and do HIV test.

9 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by pussyAvenger: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
Jagaban880:
For male 748 days while
female 250 days
Bro why you wicked like this ; grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by richhy84: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
I have some one going through this . we don't know how he got it. sex is out of it
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Teerapz(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2018
sotall:
Presentation is a format. grin grin grin

Just say you had a fling without protection and since then your conscience has been pricking you.

The rate of fornication these days ehnnn. shocked shocked

I swear people are just funny
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by 77up(m): 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
Thunder fire the girl thAt asked me to call her tomorrow, aren't doing the do again shocked cheesy

All thanks to this thread and our dear hepatitis b infected op grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:
Please Help An IT Personnel

Hi great Physicians in the house, how long will take hepatitis A & B and HIV symptoms to show on someone?

I have a seminar and project to present next week as regard. I couldn't get a compressive explanation online.

people of great experience, I'm in need of your views.....

please help out.....

Really!!

You have a presentation next week and you believe nairaland is better than Google where you can find various articles of scholars grin grin.

You must be a special kind of stupid I swear.

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by kingharzy: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
henrydan:
FTC

undecided

Unfortunate GLO customers. . .

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by 77up(m): 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
This is what you wrote in September and today you are saying seminar. Oga go and do HIV test.
Busted!!!

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by osazsky(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2018
Hmm,Christmas is around d corner accidents takes seconds to happen but suffering lasts a life time.HELMETS and CONDOMS should be worn on appropriate HEADS during respective RIDES especially on vehicles that do not belong to you,this is a public safety announcement,, ,,op u said u want to use d info for serminal fluids dey come out from d place,just do a swap test to be sure.Christmas don knack Dis one apako

2 Likes

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by SexytorresE(f): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2018
sotall:
Presentation is a format. grin grin grin

Just say you had a fling without protection and since then your conscience has been pricking you.

The rate of fornication these days ehnnn. shocked shocked
very bad sharp nigga grin
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
naijaguy123456:
All the Olosho in the house, AIDS is real.

Sorry to burst ur bubble. HIV is a major scam
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Chicagoesontop: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2018
abmethod:
Did you know that a man from Holland got married to a woman from India and that's how hollandia yoghurt was found.

You never knew, now clap for me.
����������
��‍⚕

This got me cracking my ribs
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by holluphemydavid(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2018
D OP has had unprotected sex, now dey scared for his life.... Bro u no call us when u dey do am6, come dey use style dey ask us dis question, my candid advice for u is to go for a test
Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by SHALLREIGN(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:

Hi great Physicians in the house, how long will take hepatitis A & B and HIV symptoms to show on someone?

I have a seminar and project to present next week as regard. I couldn't get a compressive explanation online.

please help out.....

Why are you telling lies now

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2018
middlebeltboy:

people of great experience, I'm in need of your views....

First and foremost,clinical presentation of signs is dependent on the individual's state of health thus if ur immunity is high the signs takes longer to manifest and vice versa but it is safe to say that within 3weeks more or less u should be experiencing the signs for hepatitis A and B but HIV takes a longer time in some persons(at least more than 2 months) depending on ur immune system(CD4 count per se) and in some persons shorter period( less than 2 months) also dependent on immune state.

Due to the fact that signs and symptoms of diseases are interwoven eg nausea,head ache,pain,diarrhoea etc.it is important d individual involved should go for medical test to ascertain d underlying cause of the signs and symptoms.

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 28, 2018
you have HIV
middlebeltboy:

please help out.....

Re: How Long Does It Take Hepatitis A & B And HIV Symptoms To Show? by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2018
After going through the COMMENTS,it is safe to SAY THAT NAIRALAND IS FULL OF IDIOTS,HYPOCRITES,FOOLS AND INDIVIDUALS WITH LESS THAN AVERAGE IQ(that of a goat).

Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Here Are Foods That Can Make You Age Faster / White Man Lies In The Sun In Niger-Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.