Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,011 members, 7,828,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Please I Need Direction To This Place. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Direction To This Place. (672 Views)

Please Who Knows This Place In IKORODU / GTB Aptitude Test; Please I Need Direction To Gtb Centralized Processing Centre / Direction To Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Direction To This Place. by Olusharp(m): 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2018
How do i get to Amure street, Toyin road,Ikeja from Sango Ota
Re: Please I Need Direction To This Place. by Larryfest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2018
Olusharp:

How do i get to Amure street, Toyin road,Ikeja from Sango Ota
Get a bus from sango going to oshodi stop at Ikeja under bridge den cross the pedestrian bridge and get a bike..
Re: Please I Need Direction To This Place. by Olusharp(m): 9:29pm On Dec 27, 2018
Larryfest:

Get a bus from sango going to oshodi stop at Ikeja under bridge den cross the pedestrian bridge and get a bike..
thank you..
Re: Please I Need Direction To This Place. by spiralwedge(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2018
Olusharp:
thank you..

When you are on the Oshodi bus, get down at IKEJA ALONG (That's the correct name for the busstop}.

Use the pedestrian bridge, cross the railway and walk down to Medical Road Junction and take a keke Napep going to Opebi or Toyin street. If the keke is going to Opebi, ask the driver if he is passing Toyin street.

I am not sure if bikes are allowed on Allen Avenue, Opebi and Toyin Roads.
Re: Please I Need Direction To This Place. by Omoabike1: 5:05pm On Dec 29, 2018
Hello... How re you doing??

Please how did the interview go, can you help me to comfirm... I need information
Re: Please I Need Direction To This Place. by Olusharp(m): 9:04pm On Dec 29, 2018
Omoabike1:
Hello... How re you doing??

Please how did the interview go, can you help me to comfirm... I need information
which interview ??

(1) (Reply)

Be A Consultant And Get Paid Monthly / BONANZA!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,500 Only / IF You Stay In Lekki, Ikate, Jakande Kindly Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.