Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:10 PM

BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live (955 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Headies: Tacha Flaunts Davido OBO Tattoo In Massive Cleavage-baring Dress / Bose Ogulu Wears Cleavage-Baring Dress, Steps Out With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live by DGynx: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
The Former BBNaija Housemate of the 2018 edition of Big Brother Naija is looking like a new fine whine lady as she took to her Instagram page to share her makeup face.

BBN – Ifu Ennada shows of her burst in Cleavage baring Dress for Burna Boy Live Concert Ifu ennada shared the above Photo and asked her fans , Biko rate my makeup for Burna Boy Live. Did I try? Had to make myself up cos my makeup aritst is on holiday…

I made my hair yesterday using my @beautifuennada products, video on how I made my twist dropping soon. —

She also shared another Photo wearing her white Jacket and short LBD Dress as she was preparing to go attend Burna Boy Live in Concert Holding at the Eko Convention Center right now.

see more photos here - https://www./2018/12/ifu-ennada-shows-of-her-burst.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

Re: BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live by Phaniajav(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2018
trying so hard to be relevant.

1 Like

Re: BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live by AdsenseAmazon(f): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
grin she is pretty in this picture cool but she still bleach alot

Verified 7 years old for sale

Re: BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live by clive2u(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2018
pls someone should tell me what they wrote, i dnt understand english.
Re: BBN – Ifu Ennada Shows Of Her Burst In Cleavage Baring Dress For Burna Boy Live by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2018
See Suffocation!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Leo Pens Down A Beautful Message To His Future Wife, Cee-c, In New Post / Video: Regina Daniels Flaunts Baby Bump, Dancing In New Video / See The New Style Nigerian Wealthy Men Spray Money At A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.