Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs (16564 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by samuelchimmy(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Abeg it's not my fight. I wan sleep. I'm not even married grin.married ladies should come and defend their own...I just felt it was unfair to the lady...like, this is a force of nature she can't help. If it were something that exercise could correct,I'd support it a hundred. But las las,e no concern me. Off to bed.

This woman is 50years old and has 5 kids, in this modern times, it's only a woman who doesn't know her onions fails to look good... Stop blaming nature, do the right thing to your body....

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
YourCoffin:

Na. If you were thinking like he was you would have known that this is not a decision making stage. This is information gathering stage. It is at this stage he decides if it is something worth giving a shot or not. Information on clinic's website is usually succint, thus not an efficient information gathering tool. Whatever information he gathered will determine how he is going to approach the problem. Ie whether to discuss it with his wife or not. If he decides he wants to, the best way to do that.

As regards to doing research without his wife consent, he is already making his research without discussing with his wife by coming here and the lots commenting here have never seen his wife either. So you have never purchased a product by first doing a market survey? The same scenario applies here.

I won't even advice he notify his wife at this stage. If whatever he finds out is something he thinks both can live with, then he can approach his wife and present it in such a way that it will be beneficial to her and to her alone, without intimating her that he had researched about it.

Thanks to all the advise here....and bro thanks for understanding me well....I just hope most ladies learn to read content with full understanding before being vindictive with their comment.

I love my wife well and can never love her less .. Who knows if she's not personally happy with d breast as most ladies here ain't comfy with dia breast saggy

I asked for solution options and WC surgery being part of it... I even asked for herbal remedy! But vindictive touts here won't see that!

Of course I intend discussing it with her! ..

Thanks y'll once again for the advise I appt ..

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by YourCoffin: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mindfulness:

Of course, he is in the information gathering stage. The decision will not be made without his wife. He can't force new boobies on her without her. grin BUT all the information available to him is online, for the rest, his wife needs to go with him. The doctor must see the patient to determine which procedure would be the most appropriate for her (there are plenty) and accordingly how much it would cost. So much for do not ask females to give their opinions. grin

Nairaland men have become boob job experts this 2018. grin

So what's your grouse with what I wrote? Is it that I mentioned the most suitable avenue to get the information he wants since the women will not and will never assist him? Just as you have an inkling and has refused to assist?

I never claimed to be a boob job expert and never will. I'm sure no nairaland male here did. I'm merely pointing him to the real boob job experts and those who have done it before, who are most likely to be willing to share holistic information on the subject without him having to endure unrelated rantings and guilt trippings
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by YourCoffin: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:

Thanks to all the advise here....and bro thanks for understanding me well....I just hope most ladies learn to read content with full understanding before being vindictive with their comment.

I love my wife well and can never love her less .. Who knows if she's not personally happy with d breast as most ladies here ain't comfy with dia breast saggy

I asked for solution options and WC surgery being part of it... I even asked for herbal remedy! But vindictive touts here won't see that!

They never will. It is in their nature and not necessarily a bad thing. Just that in order to develope a clear thought process, it is advisable to boycott there opinion on certain things. Wish you the best...
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
YourCoffin:

So what's your grouse with what I wrote? Is it that I mentioned the most suitable avenue to get the information he wants since the women will not and will never assist him? Just as you have an inkling and has refused to assist?

I never claimed to be a boob job expert and never will. I'm sure no nairaland male here did. I'm merely pointing him to the real boob job experts and those who have done it before, who are most likely to be willing to share holistic information on the subject without him having to endure unrelated rantings and guilt trippings

Everything that the doctor can tell him without his wife being there with him is online. SIMPLES.
For specific information, she must come with him. Kapish?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
bamirotola:

If she were, a husband would know even without her telling him.
How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
samuelchimmy:

This woman is 50years old and has 5 kids, in this modern times, it's only a woman who doesn't know her onions fails to look good... Stop blaming nature, do the right thing to your body....

First, her boobs do not look natural at all. Second, the pic is photoshopped. Third, can we see what you look like? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by YourCoffin: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mindfulness:

Everything that the doctor can tell him without his wife being there with him is online. SIMPLES.
For specific information, she must come with him. Kapish?

Ok my lady, please point him to the right direction online, while I try to do same offline. That is all he is asking for.
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Thank you for the insult.

FortifiedCity:
Mtchew.

You never can tell if your story will change for the best when you get to know me now and you are there talking about next life. Next life Kor.....olodo

I was even kind enough to notice your bend-down-select nose ring sef
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
you're a funny man. If you knew her personally, then I wud've considered your opinion...you're comparing a 'picture' to real life?...okay.

Plus, do you know how many this and that 'lifts' she must've undergone?...asides from the fact that,she is wearing a pushup bra?

...the bone of contention here is, 'BREAST'....not 'WEIGHT'.

samuelchimmy:

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 11:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Don't mind that daydreamer

Mindfulness:

First, her boobs do not look natural at all. Second, the pic is photoshopped. Third, can we see what you look like? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Chukazu: 11:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Abeg it's not my fight. I wan sleep. I'm not even married grin.married ladies should come and defend their own...I just felt it was unfair to the lady...like, this is a force of nature she can't help. If it were something that exercise could correct,I'd support it a hundred. But las las,e no concern me. Off to bed.

And if the table is turned and the man has a Flacid Dk...the woman for Don file for divorce undecided ...?

You see life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:06am On Dec 29, 2018
bamirotola:
Hello medical experts on nairaland, my wife gave birth to my first child less than 2 years ago, but since she weaned her, her breast has become incredibly flaccid...

I am a fan of petite round breast and flaccid is a turn off for me...

I love her and I don't want that to be a barrier as it is affecting our sex life .

Plz what can she do to put the breast back in shape?

I don't want to loose her, how can I help return d breast back in shape...

Flaccid breast has been my fear even before I got married that why I naturally fell in love with petite boobs max 34dd.

Ladies plz don't judge me, I need medical expert to help my marriage!!

Thank you!!

thats what happens when you are inmature mentally to changes that happens, when women become mothers

your problem is nothing there women are who give birth by knife and our poor trained doctors leave big scar on these poor women

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:24am On Dec 29, 2018
I do feel a bit sorry for the women on this thread, as it is obvious the majority cannot afford plastic surgery therefore they come here talking arrant nonsense..... You bunch of hypocrites!!!!

You wear fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake complexion, fake height, fake push up bras, fake contacts, ALL FAKE in order to get the attention of men, and you come here and tell us that if you had the money, you wouldnt get implants to get your confidence back and be attractive again to your spouse?! All them rich Nigerians and yeyebrities are doing it, not because it's fashionable, but because THEY CAN.

One person even said that since our mothers/grandmothers have deflated breast, we should therefore expect our partner to have them too. ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE! In our parents time, plastic surgery was not as advanced/affordable as it is today., should we now live today, like our forefathers, in the name of follow follow? Some of you are wearing mini skirts, high heels and low top, coupled with push up bras that has your Tittays pop up your turtleneck top. did your damn mothers wear these too?!?! All I see here is a bunch of hypocrites.

Then no wonder it is so easy for a 18yr old to seduce your daddy's agemates when women don't want to take care of themselves and/or get their sex appeal back, after childbirth. Be deceiving yourselves.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
I do feel a bit sorry for the women on this thread, as it is obvious the majority cannot afford plastic surgery therefore they come here talking arrant nonsense..... You bunch of hypocrites!!!!

You wear fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake nails, fake complexion, fake height, fake push up bras, fake contacts, ALL FAKE in order to get the attention of men, and you come here and tell us that if you had the money, you wouldnt get implants to get your confidence back and be attractive again to your spouse?! All them rich Nigerians and yeyebrities are doing it, not because it's fashionable, but because THEY CAN.

One person even said that since our mothers/grandmothers have deflated breast, we should therefore expect our partner to have them too. ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE! In our parents time, plastic surgery was not as advanced/affordable as it is today., should we now live today, like our forefathers, in the name of follow follow? Some of you are wearing mini skirts, high heels and low top, coupled with push up bras that has your Tittays pop up your turtleneck top. did your damn mothers wear these too?!?! All I see here is a bunch of hypocrites.

Then no wonder it is so easy for a 18yr old to seduce your daddy's agemates when women don't want to take care of themselves and/or get their sex appeal back, after childbirth. Be deceiving yourselves.

Not everyone who can afford plastic surgery does plastic surgery. I can afford plastic surgery but I want no silicone in my organism. Have you got a problem with that? And because I wear make-up I have to have my body cut open for someone else's se*xual gratification? For you to even compare wigs to surgeries shows that your emotions are taking hold of the better part of you.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:49am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

but there also other things people dont understand

most western women dont breast feed so breast are firmer than african women, some african mothers breastfeed up to two years

then bras, most african never get the right bra for their boobs, may it poverty not money to buy the right one or knowing the right size of your boobs

i remember years ago reading about bra saying if a bra shoulder strap is falling of your shoulder it means you got the wrong size of your boobs

so boobs also need suppirt from right size of the bra

so the wife is breastfeeding has she got the right size to support her now bigger breast full of milk for the child, the breast need support

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 29, 2018
Yuceeluv:

You lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

May you continue to grow in wisdom and intelligence

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Not everyone who can afford plastic surgery does plastic surgery. I can afford plastic surgery but I want no silicone in my organism. Have you got a problem with that? And because I wear make-up I have to have my body cut open for someone else's se*xual gratification? For you to even compare wigs to surgeries shows that your emotions are taking hold of the better part of you.

His point is clear : if you can put on fake wigs ,fake eye lashes and push-up bra just to look good for yourself and men you shouldn't complain about plastic surgery which you deem fake.

Your husband left you in the most emotional devastating way few years ago so it's hard for you to understand simple things

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

If she were, a husband would know even without her telling him.
How old are you?

He should be the one asking you that question..

Truth is you're not emotionally mature at all
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:00am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

Not everyone who can afford plastic surgery does plastic surgery. I can afford plastic surgery but I want no silicone in my organism. Have you got a problem with that?

You will be happy to know that there are also SALINE IMPLANTS that works magic, and also FAT GRAFTING is a procedure available for mild augmentation.

And because I wear make-up I have to have my body cut open for someone else's se*xual gratification? For you to even compare wigs to surgeries shows that your emotions are taking hold of the better part of you.

come on....if you could implant these wig in your scalp (or whatever extras you women use) you would do it in a second..... Same with all the masquerade women put on to get the attention of men....but suddenly, when it has to do with something that most of you can't afford, it's a big deal?!

If a woman don't want to resolve the issue of sex appeal in her Union, and expect her man to be attracted to her, even if she is sexually unattractive, then the problem is that same woman, not the man. Are you claiming that sexual attraction is not important? Would you even feel attractive if your breast were deflated after childbirth? Let us all be honest here!!!!

How can a man perform his marital bedroom duties when his wifey has turned into something that does NOT turn him on?!

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

At your late thirties, don't you think it's time we see your pics?

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:07am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

You will be happy to know that there are also SALINE IMPLANTS that works magic, and also FAT GRAFTING is a procedure available for mild augmentation.

come on....if you could implant these wig in your scalp (or whatever extras you women use) you would do it in a second..... Same with all the masquerade women put on to get the attention of men....but suddenly, when it has to do with something that most of you can't afford, it's a big deal?!

If a woman don't want to resolve the issue of sex appeal in her Union, and expect her man to be attracted to her, even if she is sexually unattractive, then the problem is that same woman, not the man. Are you claiming that sexual attraction is not important? Would you even feel attractive if your breast were deflated after childbirth? Let us all be honest here!!!!

How can a man perform his marital bedroom duties when his wifey has turned into something that does NOT turn him on?!

Look, whoever wants to undergo plastic surgeries should do it, I have no problem with it at all, but there is no need for you to freak out here and try and bully people into having them once they can afford them. I have a colleague whose husband is a plastic surgeon. The woman is in her 50s, no plastic surgeries. I have a very good friend who is a dermatologist, injects women with botox on a daily basis but would never botox herself.

Some people want to look like Michael Jackson grin , others choose to age in dignity. Respect it.

10 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

but there also other things people dont understand

most western women dont breast feed so breast are firmer than african women, some african mothers breastfeed up to two years

then bras, most african never get the right bra for their boobs, may it poverty not money to buy the right one or knowing the right size of your boobs

i remember years ago reading about bra saying if a bra shoulder strap is falling of your shoulder it means you got the wrong size of your boobs

so boobs also need suppirt from right size of the bra

so the wife is breastfeeding has she got the right size to support her now bigger breast full of milk for the child, the breast need support

But bro, the main issue here is that most of these women are saying that a man MUST be attracted to his wife with deflated breast, and live with it, by fire or by force, whether he likes it or not.... While this is arrant nonsense!
Yes this man should still love his wife, but he can't help to change the signals his brain is sending down his pants. If the brain is not stimulated and aroused by the sight of beautiful curves, Tittays and ass, how is he gonna mount good old deflated breast wifey?!

Sadly the majority here either already have deflated breast due to childbirth, or know it's eventually coming....so they really believe that their men should accept them the way they are/will become. Which we all know it's a damn LIE!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 29, 2018
And since when have saggy boobs become a problem? We have seen you salivating at anything that has a hole and in your desperation even molest chickens and goats. Now saggy boobs are a problem. grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:17am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

But bro, the main issue here is that most of these women are saying that a man MUST be attracted to his wife with deflated breast, and live with it, by fire or by force, whether he likes it or not.... While this is arrant nonsense!
Yes this man should still love his wife, but he can't help to change the signals his brain is sending down his pants. If the brain is not stimulated and aroused by the sight of beautiful curves, Tittays and ass, how is he gonna mount good old deflated breast wifey?!

Sadly the majority here either already have deflated breast due to childbirth, or know it's eventually coming....so they really believe that their men should accept them the way they are/will become. Which we all know it's a damn LIE!

We also know that majority of you will suffer from erectile dysfunction, many of you as early as in your 40s so no need to go through all the stress for mediocre s*ex.

And stop acting like you men have high standards when it comes to s*ex. grin

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:
And since when have saggy boobs become a problem? We have seen you salivating at anything that has a hole and in your desperation even molest chickens and goats. Now saggy boobs are a problem. grin

Every man isn't like your ex husband who emotionally devastated you to the point that you created a thread with your old moniker and started shedding online tears.

The fact that he and your brothers like saggy boobs don't mean every other man should like saggy boobs

The fact that he and your brothers salivate over anything that has a hole and even molest chickens and goats don't mean other men are like them.

I'm really pained by your words

I'm pained because all this while I thought you have sense but I was wrong

Last last your brain is empty

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:23am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

i get what the ladies are saying i guess this is were some say "they should have gone for councelling before marriage" were they would told that the women will change due to childbirth

the guy has to adjust now or refocus his mind, half of the married men and womem dont like their partners body, women say "he now has pot bellly " while men talk of wife being fat soggy breast etc

nearly all of them have find a way to leave with it

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:25am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:
Look, whoever wants to undergo plastic surgeries should do it, I have no problem with it at all, but there is no need for you to freak out here and try and bully people into having them once they can afford them. I have a colleague whose husband is a plastic surgeon. The woman is in her 50s, no plastic surgeries. I have a very good friend who is a dermatologist, injects women with botox on a daily basis but would never botox herself.

Some people want to look like Michael Jackson grin , others choose to age in dignity. Respect it.

Chill sista, I am just educating you on the beauty of plastic surgery.... And as much as you may have a lot of people around you who DONT want plastic surgery, I can equally give you the same amount that are dying to have it. I mean, if plastic surgery etc wasn't so rampant all over the world, then your surgeon/dermatologist friends wouldn't be in biz, would they?!

Now, if you eventually get deflated breast, your man will NEVER look at you the same way (sexually). Yes, he may love you just as much, but that's not the purpose of this thread. So pls, go back to the initial post, and see how the deflated breast of OP's wife is AFFECTING HIS SEX LIFE... This is the main issue here, this is what you should focus on. And as we know that sex is important in any Union, coming here and saying that hubby should live with it, is not solving the issue at hand.

Now, tell us all what great idea you have for this man to get his sexual groove back....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:32am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Chill sista, I am just educating you on the beauty of plastic surgery.... And as much as you may have a lot of people around you who DONT want plastic surgery, I can equally give you the same amount that are dying to have it. I mean, if plastic surgery etc wasn't so rampant all over the world, then your surgeon/dermatologist friends wouldn't be in biz, would they?!

Now, if you eventually get deflated breast, your man will NEVER look at you the same way (sexually). Yes, he may love you just as much, but that's not the purpose of this thread. So pls, go back to the initial post, and see how the deflated breast of OP's wife is AFFECTING HIS SEX LIFE... This is the main issue here, this is what you should focus on. And as we know that sex is important in any Union, coming here and saying that hubby should live with it, is not solving the issue at hand.

Now, tell us all what great idea you have for this man to get his sexual groove back....

You don't need to educate me on anything. I have not spoken for or against plastic surgery. You were the one having a problem with those who disagreed with you. And whether you like plastic surgery or not is not the point here but you and your sweetheart are free to go for it when you fail to get him up. cheers! wink

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2018
Mindfulness:

We also know that majority of you will suffer from erectile dysfunction, many of you as early as in your 40s so no need to go through all the stress for mediocre s*ex.

And stop acting like you men have high standards when it comes to s*ex. grin

Again, the issue at hand is deflated Tittays, not erectile dysfunction, nor the type of oloshos men gladly lay with....stick to the issue at hand!

ZIMDRILL:
I get what the ladies are saying i guess this is were some say "they should have gone for councelling before marriage" were they would told that the women will change due to childbirth

the guy has to adjust now or refocus his mind, half of the married men and womem dont like their partners body, women say "he now has pot bellly " while men talk of wife being fat soggy breast etc

nearly all of them have find a way to leave with it

Sadly, the difference here is that the majority of these married women with husbands with hideous bodies would gladly be miserable for the rest of their natural lives, being mounted by these monstrosity they now call husband, while men would not even mount their hideous wives any longer and just get themselves a new wife, or get some sugarbaby to take care of them, and ultimately get their sexual groove back.

Men and women view sex differently, we feel/need sex differently.... Expecting both to deal with such issue the same way, will have women fail time and time again.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 29, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Again, the issue at hand is deflated Tittays, not erectile dysfunction, nor the type of oloshos men gladly lay with....stick to the issue at hand!

I no longer care about tittays. I find your aggressiveness disturbing. It is not normal to get angry because some people said no to plastic surgery.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5th Birthday Of A Nairalander's Cute Son / Best Advice/quotes Mum Ever Gave You? / Couples Please Encourage Me With Your Financial Struggles Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.