Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs (16525 Views)

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. / My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by EfemenaXY: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2018
Mindfulness:

Yeah, obviously 'cause it's the second time it is happening. My friend from France could not watch one film I recommended once either.
What a pity! undecided
Modern Family is very funny.

I rarely watch comedy movies. They have to be really, really, really funny otherwise I quickly lose interest.

I came across one titled Date Movie 2006 grin

It had potential. The first 7-10 minutes got me going...but the rest afterwards was just bleh...
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MannieA(f): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lol! He most likely doesn’t.

Haven’t you noticed it’s the brokeass brothers who make the most noise? cheesy

lol...you are one funny dude.You are right, I noticed it too. if he doesn't have money for the surgery then he should accept his wife's body like that.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
darlenese:
Abeg stop saying " WE MEN" u are not even a man yet. a real man will not write those pooh u put up there

Again, FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MESSENGER, instead of keeping your head in the sand daydreaming that men would/should still be sexually attracted to you when you turn into a sexually repulsive being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 3:54am On Dec 31, 2018
EfemenaXY:

Lol! He most likely doesn’t.

Haven’t you noticed it’s the brokeass brothers who make the most noise? cheesy

Sometimes I wonder why God chose to bless some people that doesn't deserve it... How much do you have and you are calling someone brokeass ... I won't drag weather I am rich or poor with you but would tell you Gods grace is sufficient for me and would never use it in no way to intimidate anyone..

I pray you learn to manage d change with you before God takes it away.. That you are in d UK doesn't make you rich! A king in my fathers land is better than a low life in a strange land...

I pray more sense into your existence as you enter the new year...ciao

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Oyindidi(f): 6:31am On Dec 31, 2018
Chelseafan1:

You are a darling kiss kiss This is the kinda reply I wanted to see.

There are different levels of sagging I believe, I want to believe the level of sagging won't be as bad as if she breastfeeds, and I won't marry a lady with extra large boobs, be like say na doz ones dey quick sag even b4 childbirth, my exes had small, perky once....I dey help dem maintain am well dt time sef. #Operationhelpyourwifemaintainperkybreast grin grin grin and if d thing eventually sag patapata like grandma own. We die there noni cheesy cheesy, I have married her, she'd make up for it with her good character, taking care of my household, Cooking good food, praying for me and her loyalty....life goes on jare.
Don't marry!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by JoannaSedley(f): 6:49am On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

Sometimes I wonder why God chose to bless some people that doesn't deserve it... How much do you have and you are calling someone brokeass ... I won't drag weather I am rich or poor with you but would tell you Gods grace is sufficient for me and would never use it in no way to intimidate anyone..

I pray you learn to manage d change with you before God takes it away.. That you are in d UK doesn't make you rich! A king in my fathers land is better than a low life in a strange land...

Brokeass epistle from a brokeass brother. Her plane tickets to the UK alone, not even her living expenses will get you and your wife a whole new boobs and d!cks/ balls in nigeria. How about that!!!
You wants the Kim Kardashians body of a wife but you ain't as rich as Kanye west.....brouhaha.
Fvck poverty bro.. Carry your cross in this case saggy boobs

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Oyindidi(f): 7:14am On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

Hold it bro! You want pecky booooobs and money is needed in the process. Don't cry yet, we are not in the mood to drag you for this across nairaland pulling your balls as hard as we cangrin

See you wey want pecky booooobs, wey your pecky wealth?

https://www.nairaland.com/4927466/need-someone-give-me-car

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Ishilove: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Op haf suffered in the hands of Nairalanders cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 8:06am On Dec 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:

Brokeass epistle from a brokeass brother. Her plane tickets to the UK alone, not even her living expenses will get you and your wife a whole new boobs and d!cks/ balls in nigeria. How about that!!!
You wants the Kim Kardashians body of a wife but you ain't as rich as Kanye west.....brouhaha.

I know people like you...jump on social media to attack people for cheap attention but a lowlife in real life... Plane ticket will get a new boobs? What do you know lady? You don't even know me before ranting and calling me a broke ass..

This post is meant for medical personnel that understand my concern . not some lowlife miserable feminist on here.. But guess what I prepared for you too... Get married and make a home.. Leave those that are happily married and looking for the betterment of each other ..

Awon weray.... Calling me a broke ass... You don't even know me motherf**ker .. And you here shouting broke ass....

Gdfooh olosho

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hold it bro! You want pecky booooobs and money is needed in the process. Don't cry yet, we are not in the mood to drag you for this across nairaland pulling your balls as hard as we cangrin

A won weray olosho forming feminist on social media!! I made plans for you people in my post.. I made my money legitimately without opening punnay! Come back if all you got doesn't come from a man pounding you! And you will be here calling someone a broke ass.

Ewo e ma stress mi... Go get yourself f**cked and quit hating.. Thats why you came late to d thread!

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Oyindidi(f): 8:13am On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

A won weray olosho forming feminist on social media!! I made plans for you people in my post.. I made my money legitimately without opening punnay! Come back if all you got doesn't come from a man pounding you! And you will be here calling someone a broke ass.

Ewo e ma stress mi... Go get yourself f**cked and quit hating.. Thats why you came late to d thread!
I have taxi but not Toyotagrin,
Person like you no fit insult me and e pain me. You fit never marry sef

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2018
To those that made sensible comment to my post I appreciate... I have made my decision , I love my wife and family and I can never respect her less... To the doctor that messaged me privately i appreciate you ma, this has helped my family, This is my first experience as a father and a husband , we can always get better ..

To the feminist , I told my wife already and she understood the intentions clearly, I would only advise the single hoe feminist to quit being a bully on social media, you won't get any medal for it...and sadly your lifestyle in real life is opposite what you portray here!...
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
I have taxi but not Toyotagrin,
Person like you no fit insult me and e pain me. You fit never marry sef

I can imagine

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:
Hello medical experts on nairaland, my wife gave birth to my first child less than 2 years ago, but since she weaned her, her breast has become incredibly flaccid...

I am a fan of petite round breast and flaccid is a turn off for me...

I love her and I don't want that to be a barrier as it is affecting our sex life .

Plz what can she do to put the breast back in shape?

I don't want to loose her, how can I help return d breast back in shape...

Flaccid breast has been my fear even before I got married that why I naturally fell in love with petite boobs max 34dd.

Ladies plz don't judge me, I need medical expert to help my marriage!!

Thank you!!

Well, there's one lady that sells boob's firming oil and have seen people testimony and the price is not much within 18k-25k.
if interested mention me.
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by JoannaSedley(f): 10:45am On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

I know people like you...jump on social media to attack people for cheap attention but a lowlife in real life... Plane ticket will get a new boobs? What do you know lady? You don't even know me before ranting and calling me a broke ass..

This post is meant for medical personnel that understand my concern . not some lowlife miserable feminist on here.. But guess what I prepared for you too... Get married and make a home.. Leave those that are happily married and looking for the betterment of each other ..

Awon weray.... Calling me a broke ass... You don't even know me motherf**ker .. And you here shouting broke ass....

Gdfooh olosho
Cry cry boobs babyyyy.
Your god is punishing with flaccid boobs.... grin.

Feminist is actually a tag that sets jitters down the spines of brokeass fvcks like you.

8 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by J0hnTrevolt(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

I really appreciate this.. I am trying to wipe it off my mind , and I have thought more on this , I thought there could be some creams or natural great product to use to correct this.. And if that isn't possible , I guess I will have to work on myself, my mind to see her more desirable .. Thanks sis
Good one. But the reality is that now you've decided to take ur mind off it the more u'll start seeing young girls with perky boobs without bra and u go dey compare am wit ur wife's flaccid something.
You will always think of Borbbi, any time u see a fine chic, na her borbbi u go first look. U'll be a sucker 4 perky booobs and this will propel u into cheating(no doubt) because u'v longed for what it felt like sucking a perky bweast rather than ur wife's flaccid thing dat falls down immediately the bra is taken off grin
Ala dala ada ada go!
Take heart man, what goes up must come down.
I wonder if ur wife suffers one form of deformity what u will then do?
Learn to love ur wife beyond d cosmetic appearance.
My wife has given birth too and her bøobs r still perky and i stil dey suck dey go cos i know say las las some day e go fall too and i go use two hands lift am begin suck am again Unlike u dat decided not to suck ur wifey own grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by bamirotola: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Good one. But the reality is that now you've decided to take ur mind off it the more u'll start seeing young girls with perky boobs without bra and u go dey compare am wit ur wife's flaccid something.
You will always think of Borbbi, any time u see a fine chic, na her borbbi u go first look. U'll be a sucker 4 perky booobs and this will propel u into cheating(no doubt) because u'v longed for what it felt like sucking a perky bweast rather than ur wife's flaccid thing dat falls down immediately the bra is taken off grin
Ala dala ada ada go!
Take heart man, what goes up must come down.
I wonder if ur wife suffers one form of deformity what u will then do?
Learn to love ur wife beyond d cosmetic appearance.
My wife has given birth too and her bøobs r still perky and i stil dey suck dey go cos i know say las las some day e go fall too and i go use two hands lift am begin suck am again Unlike u dat decided not to suck ur wifey own grin

Lol....thank you sir! I will try not to look at those boobs outside....I have not cheated on my wife bfor and I don't plan to cheat! ! She's still as beautifull as bfor...I really appreciate
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by descartes400: 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Yuceeluv:
When you mistake LUST for LOVE, this is what you get.

...Plastic surgery can never ever feel like the original deal.

More so, it's her body the man should never have to even remotely suggest the wife goes for plastic surgery....considering it was his nacking, his severe handling of her boobys and his desire to have an offspring . His wife's worth is much more than some flaccid booby occasioned by child birth.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by mrsthang: 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2018
It is interesting to catch a glimpse of the way some men think.

It must be very traumatic for the wife to hear constant complaints about her boobs after child birth and have her husband imply she's repulsive and needs plastic surgery to fix herself .

If it's instigated by her,good but otherwise it would have a negative effect on her self confidence.

If she has this surgery,what next? Her tummy,her nose,her lips,her bottom? Will there ever be an end?

What would the goal be? Perky boobs to keep the man sexually attracted and then what? Is the aim to stop him from straying?
No matter what you do,a person who will stray will stray even if your boobs are pointing to the sky..

Humans will always be humans.

I hope she makes the best decision for herself.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Yuceeluv(f): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2018
I tire

descartes400:

More so, it's her body the man should never have to even remotely suggest the wife goes for plastic surgery....considering it was his nacking, his severe handling of her boobys and his desire to have an offspring . His wife's worth is much more than some flaccid booby occasioned by child birth.
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by LadySarah: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2018
bamirotola:

If I don't love her I won't be here looking for solution..I am sure she's not proud of how it is herself.. I don't know how to tell her my concern not to make her feel bad!

Why not wait till you have the no of children you wish before all these shit!Just one child,gosh!

If I were her ,I'd always go naked until you keep seeing it and run away from the house.

Is ur penis standing as u r typing this?
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Chelseafan1: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Don't marry!

Why won't I marry? Abeg na new year we dey o, no swear for me.

Me wey wan marry next year. Every woman go get sagged boobs at one point in time, dt one no be problem at all.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Oyindidi(f): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2019
Chelseafan1:

Why won't I marry? Abeg na new year we dey o, no swear for me.

Me wey wan marry next year. Every woman go get sagged boobs at one point in time, dt one no be problem at all.
Happy new year dear, I no curse you
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Tinosa: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
U Neva see anything yet...lol, let her give birth to 3 or 4 children like us in that category grin u go see complete set of total flat tyres. Jokes apart, just love her d way she is, its not her making. That's partly d reason some women don't want kids cos they still want to maintain d good looks but that's a foolish decision. I won't advice breast implants, lift n all d gbogbo eh gbogbo eh's
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2019
JoannaSedley:

So UK is one kind expensive paradise to you right?

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by darlenese(f): 12:47am On Jan 02, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Again, FOCUS ON THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MESSENGER, instead of keeping your head in the sand daydreaming that men would/should still be sexually attracted to you when you turn into a sexually repulsive being.

quote me when u become a MAN, I don't have time for kids Abeg.

...that u recently found bear bear in your penis doesn't make u a Man overnight u hear.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Chelseafan1: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2019
Oyindidi:
Happy new year dear, I no curse you

Thank you, Happy new year
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 13, 2019
EfemenaXY:

Click on the Report button and send a PM to RoyalRoy and the supermods.

Why hasn’t you both done that?

Do you think someone get banned just by reporting ? So if I should report this post of yours do you think you should automatically be banned?

Mindfulness do you know the meaning of stalking? Who has been following from section to section ? If I happen to visit foreign politics section I’ll quote you , if I come on here family section and I see a nice or stupid post from you I’ll quote you , that isn’t stalking .

Things don’t work that way .

Wonder why your ex couldn’t keep up?

Cc mindfulness
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Hybridz: 10:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

You are looking at the issue with the wrong mindset....whether a woman can do something about her physical appearance OR NOT is irrelevant here....the issue is that there is no sexual attraction anymore, due to physical change, and thus its natural for someone to not be attracted to the new her any longer. It has nothing to do with love/discipline nor commitment, But all to do with what excites you, what turns you on, and sadly, many women after childbirth become less desirable. We cant blame men for that, we can only blame LIFE, because thats part of how we humans are programed.

...and i am sorry to say that it certAinly Aint OPs fault that breast got deflated, it is the fault of PREGNANCY, which both decided to go through.
Whether a lady gets pregnant or not,whether she marries or not,as long as she gets older by the year,her boobs are bound to fall. The level of fall is what differs, as a result of many factors though.

PS: I like the way you give your opinions and the ones given so far on this thread leaves less to be desired...thumbs up man!
Re: Help! My Wife Has A Flaccid Boobs by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
JoannaSedley:

Kanye west didn’t make Kim who she is today .. neither is he a factor in her wealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deleted Post / Help Save Mama Kazeem / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.