Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos (38838 Views)

Man Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday, But See The Reactions He Got / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by tellwisdom: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Spits angry

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by boomssey(f): 12:42pm On Dec 28, 2018
Wow! Nice!
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Avedonn: 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emaprince:
Forget the African mentality and say the truth. If it was a man carrying his daughter in such a romantic way, you and other women would have spoken a different tongue.

Of coz it'd call for concern if a man holds his daughter that way whether African or any other race because we men are easily moved by physicality while women are not.

How many times have you heard of woman sleeping with her son compare to the number of men sleeping with their daughters.

As I even type now, one stupid man may be sleeping with his daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
thornapple:
At what age did she have him?.
Outcome of teenage pregnancy??
Cute pictures though.
which one be teenage pregnancy again wat if she had him a a young age and anything bad dee....go read mamalawo views on marryin early...
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Their only crime is their youthfulness
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
EggSauce:
Don't take it to another level.... you experience such love and take such pictures with your children when you marry early...this one of the positive side of giving birth early... ur child will grow together with you
true
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by emijo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
The guys mum might be late and he is apparently using his sister in place of his mum.

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
damn e Gud to born early...if to say....
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by AndLeo(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pre wedding picture. They look good together
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by blowjob: 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
DISGUSTIN... grin..PUSSY ASS, NIGGA... grin grin

GOD BLESS PUB

GOD BLESS OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA..
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Arthurity1(m): 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:
There's something odd about the last photo
Yep! Very, very odd.

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by virtue05: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
So cute. may God continue to bless her..

We are still winning big and making the bookies cry..

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Fash20: 1:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
Na wa oo. He for carry the mama enter the other room naw

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Princezibk: 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
No, they are from potopoto village...
Oweku:
Are they Nigerians grin
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by swedbase(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rosarie:
Wow.a proud son.only him knows their journey.know what they have been through together and her sacrificies.so many bashing him na pride and ego filled with Aftican mentality of what will people think.if u have clear conscience nothing dear.if to say ma papa do well I for do same with am

Wetin your papa do you wey you no fit do same with am? Why is it always the mothers that takes credit when children becomes successful?
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 1:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
No respect. They might be in an unconventional relationship. So sad
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by ImaIma1(f): 1:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emaprince:
Forget the African mentality and say the truth. If it was a man carrying his daughter in such a romantic way, you and other women would have spoken a different tongue.

Exactly what I was thinking. They would have said the man is sleeping with the daughter.

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by cyprex: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
There are postures reserved for wives.
Moms don't act wife.

Somethings seem tolerant of improper acts between mother and child.
This picture does
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by sirusX(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Avedonn:

Of coz it'd call for concern if a man holds his daughter that way whether African or any other race because we men are easily moved by physicality while women are not.

How many times have you heard of woman sleeping with her son compare to the number of men sleeping with their daughters.

As I even type now, one stupid man may be sleeping with his daughter.

Don't quite statistics you are not sure of, because alot of things happen in the closet that you are not privy to
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Icon79(m): 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yup. And even the first pic doesn't seem right to me either.

End time children/mothers. That's all I gotta say shocked

O pari

Vibesking:
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Icon79(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
If that woman is actually his mother, then I don't see anything cute about those pictures. In fact, they are very creepy.

I have heard stories of people who "love" their mother so much that they end up marrying them, believe it or not. If you hear some of the things that go on behind closed doors then you'd understand.

O pari

thornapple:
At what age did she have him?.
Outcome of teenage pregnancy??
Cute pictures though.

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by mu2sa2: 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
I don't see anything wrong with the pics. All I can see clearly is two adults exhibiting deep, mature, everlasting love - not the ephemeral romanticism of boyfriend/girlfriend platonic shenanigan.
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Icon79:
If that woman is actually his mother, then I don't see anything cute about those pictures. In fact, they are very creepy.

I have heard stories of people who "love" their mother so much that they end up marrying them, believe it or not. If you hear some of the things that go on behind closed doors then you'd understand.

O pari

You views are quite reasonable though they never crossed my.mind I must say.

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by mechanics(m): 5:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
hmmmmm, if his dad catch him, it won't funny o.
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Icon79(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yup. If I have your contacts, there's a news article I would send you where this dude confessed how he started gbenshing his mother starting from his teenage years and continued thru his mid to late 20s. He was born when she was 18 and then divorced less then 10 years later (never remarried) ... and the rest they say is history.

O pari

thornapple:

You views are quite reasonable though they never crossed my.mind I must say.
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by toprealman: 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
Vibesking:
all the pics bro.....the first is same as the last tho.
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by sirhood: 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Rosarie:
Wow.a proud son.only him knows their journey.know what they have been through together and her sacrificies.so many bashing him na pride and ego filled with Aftican mentality of what will people think.if u have clear conscience nothing dear.if to say ma papa do well I for do same with am
you're a wise man

1 Like

Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by OdefaGirl(f): 8:47pm On Dec 29, 2018
Three things are involved; ur mama gave birth to u at a very tender age, she gave birth to only u or maybe two at most, and u are really an overgrown baby.
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by Ayobami7(m): 5:31pm On Dec 30, 2018
ok
Re: Son Celebrates His Mother's Birthday. Shares Boyfriend-Girlfriend Kind Of Photos by ibnabdullahi: 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Icon79:
Yup. If I have your contacts, there's a news article I would send you where this dude confessed how he started gbenshing his mother starting from his teenage years and continued thru his mid to late 20s. He was born when she was 18 and then divorced less then 10 years later (never remarried) ... and the rest they say is history.

O pari

Kindly post the link of the article you talking about, if it's about this same "dude"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Die, 85-year-old Woman Rejected By Children Cries Out / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.