Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. (37401 Views)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / How Can I Apply For A New IKEDC Prepaid Meter / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by owagbeba: 9:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Have you experienced token “reject” issue on IKEDC mojec prepaid meter ?

You can resolve this by using the Token Reset numbers and Token Configure numbers at the bottom of the token receipt purchased on VTPASS.com

Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by owagbeba: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2022
The reset Token and configure Token are both found at the bottom of the receipt issued on VTPASS.

If you can find these numbers on your receipt, then visit any IKEDC customer care center to get the numbers.

Steps to resolve reject issue after you have gotten the reset and configure tokens from your VTPASS receipt or from IKEDC CUSTOMER CARE.

1. Make sure there power supply from IKEDC at this time.

2. Put 4 batteries into the CUI kit (small kit you plug to power outlet at your home)

3. Plug the power cord into the wall socket of your home. This allows the little kit to establish a line connection to your prepaid meter outside on the power pole.

4. The kit shows “connect” followed by “success”

5. Input your Meter number on the CUI kit and press enter (red button)

6. It shows connect and the. Success

7. Input your reset Token. Press the enter-the red button at bottom right). It will display a 2-digit code number.

8. Input the configure token and then press enter.
9. It will display a number like 24h

10. Now input your token purchased on VTPASS or any of the vendors selling prepaid meter token.
11. It will accept it. No more “reject”

Happy days!

1 Like

Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by Amaso99(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2022
You have solution for Phed same issue
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by owagbeba: 9:10am On Feb 22, 2022
Amaso99:
You have solution for Phed same issue

No solution, dear.
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by get2tolux: 12:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
Pls how do i stop that alarming sound when we have low units on the mojec prepaid meter? Any code for it?
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by owagbeba: 5:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
get2tolux:
Pls how do i stop that alarming sound when we have low units on the mojec prepaid meter? Any code for it?

I think the alarm tells you that your meter balance is critically low. I don’t know how you can disconnect the alarm other than you
recharging the unit.
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by phemmyfour: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
get2tolux:
input the code 045 and press enter
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by tnsburnell: 5:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Please can I see the token reject number very well the reset and the configuration please because it not showing the all number and my prepaid meter is still showing reject here
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by tnsburnell: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2022
The reset token number you display doesn’t not show it all
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by hunterden: 10:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
owagbeba:
The reset Token and configure Token are both found at the bottom of the receipt issued on VTPASS.

If you can find these numbers on your receipt, then visit any IKEDC customer care center to get the numbers.

Steps to resolve reject issue after you have gotten the reset and configure tokens from your VTPASS receipt or from IKEDC CUSTOMER CARE.

1. Make sure there power supply from IKEDC at this time.

2. Put 4 batteries into the CUI kit (small kit you plug to power outlet at your home)

3. Plug the power cord into the wall socket of your home. This allows the little kit to establish a line connection to your prepaid meter outside on the power pole.

4. The kit shows “connect” followed by “success”

5. Input your Meter number on the CUI kit and press enter (red button)

6. It shows connect and the. Success

7. Input your reset Token. Press the enter-the red button at bottom right). It will display a 2-digit code number.

8. Input the configure token and then press enter.
9. It will display a number like 24h

10. Now input your token purchased on VTPASS or any of the vendors selling prepaid meter token.
11. It will accept it. No more “reject”

Happy days!

I just got my prepaid meter from Ikeja..is it compulsory to put battery into CUI kit before I can use it.reason why am asking is because when it's plugged to main power,it's on but those light indicators to show the condition and reading of the meter is not showing and when I imput the 11 digits on my card,it says connect after a few seconds and fail
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by owagbeba: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2022
hunterden:

I just got my prepaid meter from Ikeja..is it compulsory to put battery into CUI kit before I can use it.reason why am asking is because when it's plugged to main power,it's on but those light indicators to show the condition and reading of the meter is not showing and when I imput the 11 digits on my card,it says connect after a few seconds and fail

Yes, you have to put battery into kit then plug to power socket when there is mains supply
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by ikcid: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2022
hunterden:

Were you able to solve this?
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by Jerryshine: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
What if you tried all this instructions and it's showing rejected for all the three tokens? What do I do?
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by Beremx(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2023
IKEDC up till now hasn't resolved the rejected tokens. They're not even saying anything about it.
Too bad
Re: IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. by Comradeoganla: 1:03pm On Mar 10
My loading box number 2 is not working

(1) (Reply)

Is It Okay For My Mum To Send Money And Food To My Married Sister ?? / Naomi Efan-Okon Is Cussons Baby Of The Year Season Wins, ₦2 Million, Gifts / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.