Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? (272 Views)

State One Question You Hate Being Asked. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? by jeyselassie(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerian airlines can be really tacky as regards their services. My worst experience was when I was supposed to fly back home and my flight was postponed to the next day and all the while I wasn't even given information to plan ahead plus the distance to the hotel was very far and had little cash on me. Share your worst experience so far
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? by Emmzy201(m): 7:27am On Dec 28, 2018
Lemme list them
1: they didn't allow me to buy gala and pure water from people that is hawking them
2: they did not serve us pounded yam and egusi soup
3: the pilot was arguing with the conductor and refused to give him his share of the money
I will list the others later
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Nigerian Airlines? by jeyselassie(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2018
Emmzy201:
Lemme list them
1: they didn't allow me to buy gala and pure water from people that is hawking them
2: they did not serve us pounded yam and egusi soup
3: the pilot was arguing with the conductor and refused to give him his share of the money
I will list the others later
lol. You need to start flying with young shall grow line. They usually sell gala there. You can even use their kitchen to cook anything you want. Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Number 5 Rule For 2019 / Lesson From My Muslim Brother. (worth Reading & Sharing). / Monday 7th January 2019 Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.