Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight (45237 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / See Photos From #faceofokija2017,ebuka Uchendu Stole The Spotlight Once Again. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by victorian(f): 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Passionate888:
Different quality.

Lol.

Correct! cheesy

The gown is very lovely.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by AverageAnnie(f): 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Passionate888:
Different quality.

lol.... my dear it's same quality,,,stock materials are same everywhere.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Passionate888: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
AverageAnnie:

lol.... my dear it's same quality,,,stock materials are same everywhere.
Do you remember that eye shade/ glass that was made popular by Kanye West? My neighbour bought same design but the quality was way different, I could stake both my ballz on that.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by cetiyung: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
what about this

Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Damfostopper(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
set which tongue wagging??... and which head turning?? my tongue dey inside my mouth and my head never turn..... all this werey bloggers sef

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Greatfullheart: 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
This Is the Actress i'm Having a Crush on. I Just wish she Can Notice Me.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Murphy123: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
That nyansh nor be today ooh.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by zealousayo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
OK so should i fry beans?

Re: Halima Abubakar's Outfit To Davido's Concert That Stole The Spotlight by Ayobami7(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2018
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video) / Small Doctor Kissing Toyin Aimakhu (Photos) / Williams Uchemba Attends Wedding That He Wasn't Invited, Just To Eat Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.