Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) (33304 Views)

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday / Davido Brings His Daughter Imade On Stage At His Show (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by chuksanambra: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
who English epp

Good, you've switched to pidgin.

By the time I'm through with you, you'll be typing in your native language.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Emekadollars(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
I see bald.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by AfonjaBoston: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Make those girls quick grow grin
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by oloriLFC(f): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

My niggers dey imagine the kind beating them go chop for house if they give girl belle.
Aswear

Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by AllenSpencer: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
How about the 3rd one in Ibadan!
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by notoriousbabe: 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

see jobless English teacher
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by capitalzero: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:

DMW Boss, Davido who just wrapped up his sold Out 'Live In Concert' which held at the Eko Atlantic, Victoria Island yesterday, brought his two daughters, Imade and Hailey up on stage.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/davido-brings-his-daughters-on-stage-at.html

future baby mamas
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by stevups(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
ibebnb:
Adey tell u he is absolutely lucky
The luckiest
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
ubecharles:
Mchew, bald head at 26yrs

And is that a sin. Have you heard the word " Hereditary " before or you just wasted money going to school.

There are things you can't change in life. One of them is being a mumu like you are.

That could be hereditary too
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
tongue Show off
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by HenryInno1(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
ArmaniUhuru:
The daughters nai lucky pass. Their today and tomorrow don set.
But Their Forever nkor?
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by abbasajao(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

Which gain bad mouth is this? LOLZ abi na u teach Soyinka English ni?
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by showghan(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
His baby daughers

Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by AdemolaA2: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
JMK9600:
A responsible baby daddy. Is their a word like that?
undecided

There
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
chuksanambra:

Na Sammie Okposo be dat.

As Choir master of Daystar, he impregnated 4 choir members at once.
Now that he's married,I read his wife haven't given birth yet, though that was like 2 years ago. I don't know if he has a child now in the marriage.
Karma is a f ucking bi tch lol
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Onyi22(f): 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awwwww, it pays to be a baby mama
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
The last pic go pain the 1st baby mama but excite the 1st lol
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Deasegun19(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Lucky to have a baby mama ?... Or lucky to be born with a silver spoon
There is a shoe maker in my streets.. He has four baby mamas in same street..
Are you the shoe maker?
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2018
tamethem:

And is that a sin. Have you heard the word " Hereditary " before or you just wasted money going to school.

There are things you can't change in life. One of them is being a mumu like you are.

. I don't have time for imps like you who insult their parents, probably because you Bleep them. Idiot
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2018
好的
Re: Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 15, 2019

. See this ogogoro idiot o, insulting his fathers senior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runtown Expecting First Child With Selena, American Based Girlfriend (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Rocked Matching Outfits With Their Kids / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo With Broda Shaggi, Says "OYA HIT ME"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.