Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,279 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car (30049 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by ChangeIsCostant: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, the general overseer of Omega Power Ministry Worldwide (OPM) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state - pulled a Christmas prank on a female Taxi driver whom he "tried" to engage her services. 

The pastor was about to take few less privileged kids out for a round of treat, he decided to do something unusual before they proceed.

There is a popular female taxi driver who was always seen working so hard to meet up, it was very clear that all wasn't well with her as her taxi was worn out and was no longer road worthy even though she still managed it despite its bad state, and for a woman, that was very unusual.

The pastor who had silently noticed her, asked for her to be brought to his house with a motive of helping her out of her difficult situation which was of course oblivious(unknown) to the female taxi driver and people around. 

He asked for her services, asking that she conveys some goods to his village, Ohanku. She agreed affirmatively and charged him 10,000 Naira but later brought it down to 7,000 Naira after the pastor bargained .

It was not a hidden fact that the old taxi couldn't comfortably embark on such long journey due to its crappy condition but the female taxi driver pleaded to manage. She couldn't miss out on the money as it would go a long way to help her, so she preferred to manage.

The pastor studied her for a while before making his real intentions known, he didn't want to hire her but actually wanted to gift her a better vehicle so that she could drive something more appealing. 

It was all mixed feelings of laughter,shock, joy and excitement for the woman and everyone present. The woman couldn't control the outburst of emotions that erupted within her as she broke down in tears and thanked him profusely. 

The pastor did a good job in pulling a Christmas prank and everyone fell for it. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/apostle-chibuzor-gift-chinyere-gives-female-taxi-driver-new-car.html

21 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nwodosis(m): 7:49am On Dec 28, 2018
I don't see this as an almsgiving as the right the hand shouldn't know what the left hand is giving out as alms. The drama is pure advertorial of his church.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by tsephanyah(f): 7:53am On Dec 28, 2018
I see so many bad results of people thinking that reading a bunch of fictional content on here means now they can interpret charts. It’s really not different than any other subject where people seem to exclusively have nairaland knowledge. It gives false confidence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2018
This is Purely an act of ADVERTISING your Product.
CHURCH BUSINESS is the Most lucrative business in Nigeria now.
It generates a weekly Revenue of about #1million Naira in Capony Churches every Sunday to a Weekly Revenue of about #20million Naira in Mega Churches of 10,000-50,000 capacity.
U can’t imagine what a 100,000 capacity would come up with..

The ANNOYING TRUTH is that it generates no GDP at all because the WORD OF GOD rarely pierces the members of such churches. DILUTED Word of God is what they project in such places.
They always try to make their members COMFORTABLE even in their Sins rather than telling them the NAKEDD TRUTH for the fear of losing customers.
In same churches you find Criminals, Kidnappers asking these gods of men to bless their Cars and businesses.
U find same POLITICIANS who maltreat citizens of Nigeria, always waiting patiently for these gods of men to prophesy to their lives concerning their Political sojourn.

When you hear that CHURCHES are grooming themselves for expansion, just know that it’s not for SOUL EXPANSION in Christ.
It’s simply an expansion of BUILDING to accommodate as much customers as possible.
They wouldn’t mind taking over an entire state in Nigeria.
The FUNNY truth is that God doesn’t dwell in such places....ACTS 17 verse 24.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by sukerefakere(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2018
It's abnormal for 80% of women to have sense

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 28, 2018
Christmas prank indeed
Pastor did very well. In fact e no easy. To buy motor hard.
E for make sense make the pastor just drop the car anonymously
For whatever the right hand does the left shouldn't know about it. That's what Jesus would do.

All the same I thank the pastor oooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
I see so many bad results of people thinking that reading a bunch of fictional content on here means now they can interpret charts. It’s really not different than any other subject where people seem to exclusively have nairaland knowledge. It gives false confidence.
Are you with us...??

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by ipobarecriminals: 8:02am On Dec 28, 2018
sad according to Freeze,it is bad to givem.May God have mercy on dat clown

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by speedyconnect3: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2018
These churches have money like madt.
Chai shocked
* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

DATA PROMO ENDS BY 30TH DECEMBER.

BUY now. Data valid for 3 months!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Ala igbo amaala mma.
Nwa otu Onicha and nwa 042 na ekene unu!

Daalu
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by tsephanyah(f): 8:20am On Dec 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:

Are you with us...??
Yes, ghosts can be incompetent too. Next question.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Yes, ghosts can be incompetent too. Next question.
I think I will LOVE someone like you, If that picture is truly you.... grin grin
How are you...??
Compliments my dear.
Will you permit me to Host you to an extolling treat..??
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Even when opm headquarters is very treckable from my house,I haven't yet seen reasons to attend the church.

Another person from this man village in abia state specifically told me he never helped any one in his family cycle that one of his sis son is facing a mental challenge for years now and yet this man never helped any of them.

My very good friend have been a worker for more than 3yrs in the church now but he is still working in one of opm's laundry shop in town where he pays them 20k per month. I v asked him severally why haven't opm helped his life,he kept telling me he hardly help Pple around him. Now tell me...who is fooling who?

If there is anything I grow up everyday to hate as a human is ALL THIS MODERN DAY CHURCHES. THEY ARE THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by abmethod: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Haré eso por la tarde
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by KingLennon(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Pls who knows where Pastor Oyedepo is staying? I need to give him a ride in my cab if he will change my own car too grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by GalaxyTrends: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere, the general overseer of Omega Power Ministry Worldwide (OPM) in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state - pulled a Christmas prank on a female Taxi driver whom he "tried" to engage her services. 

The pastor was about to take few less privileged kids out for a round of treat, he decided to do something unusual before they proceed.

There is a popular female taxi driver who was always seen working so hard to meet up, it was very clear that all wasn't well with her as her taxi was worn out and was no longer road worthy even though she still managed it despite its bad state, and for a woman, that was very unusual.

The pastor who had silently noticed her, asked for her to be brought to his house with a motive of helping her out of her difficult situation which was of course oblivious(unknown) to the female taxi driver and people around. 

He asked for her services, asking that she conveys some goods to his village, Ohanku. She agreed affirmatively and charged him 10,000 Naira but later brought it down to 7,000 Naira after the pastor bargained .

It was not a hidden fact that the old taxi couldn't comfortably embark on such long journey due to its crappy condition but the female taxi driver pleaded to manage. She couldn't miss out on the money as it would go a long way to help her, so she preferred to manage.

The pastor studied her for a while before making his real intentions known, he didn't want to hire her but actually wanted to gift her a better vehicle so that she could drive something more appealing. 

It was all mixed feelings of laughter,shock, joy and excitement for the woman and everyone present. The woman couldn't control the outburst of emotions that erupted within her as she broke down in tears and thanked him profusely. 

The pastor did a good job in pulling a Christmas prank and everyone fell for it. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/apostle-chibuzor-gift-chinyere-gives-female-taxi-driver-new-car.html

Hahahaha������My favourite Man of God

Wow! But the Truth is, anybody can find a spouse And get married latest February 2019 Using Ral services on Instagram....They Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Giveaways and more. See for your Self, This is the Link� http://instagram.com/Relationship_and_life

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by itiswellandwell: 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Yankiss(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cool. The right way to go. The best way to celebrate Christ. So, there are female taxi drivers in Naija?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by MadCow1: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
He just made her Chistmas and her new year..

Well played Preacher Man.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by KingLennon(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
I don't see this as an almsgiving as the right the hand shouldn't know what the left hand is giving out as alms. The drama is pure advertorial of his church.
Even though it is an advertorial but he has put a smile on her face and a food on her table. That's paramount grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Emekadollars(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good. She should just sell it and invest the money.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by bobolizim(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
lol,so how does that apply to the subject posted by the op? We both know you have written this to show off. Shut up jawe, go and interprete your chart.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by notoriousbabe: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
you were so sweet last night

.When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you a girlfriend from Cross-river state
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awww.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by MadCow1: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:

Who cares... That Woman is happy. That's all that matters.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by mrLj(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
owning a website has never been easy, from paying for hosting, buying domain name and designing the website. but fear not for with this website link below you will be able to create, design, and publish your own website easily without paying anything and without have any programming or web designing knowledge.
click on the link below, register and create your website freely without any stress.

http://clickherenowl.iljmp.com/1/gubex
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Passionate888: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Daddy deep freezer no go see this one o, e eye don blind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Mankosi: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Mouth action won't be a bad idea as payback
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jesus have mercy. A new car ?? That car is almost 20 years old - lol. So she went from a 40 year old car to a 20 year old car.

And look at her worshipping a thief and crook with such a large disgusting pot belly which shows he has no restraint when it comes to food.

Wow - this is why Africa is so so backward.

We need to set our people free.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Mankosi: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Yankiss:
Cool. The right way to go. The best way to celebrate Christ. So, there are female taxi drivers in Naija?
it's like u just came to nigeria from where are peddling drugs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Fathers Protest Stealing Of The Blessed Sacrament From The Church In Lokoja / Rev. George Jonathan Dodo Is Dead / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.