Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car (30056 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by ashjay001(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
I don't see this as an almsgiving as the right the hand shouldn't know what the left hand is giving out as alms. The drama is pure advertorial of his church.

At least, she got help? Let's just look to d good side n leave him n his conscience wink
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
I don't see this as an almsgiving as the right the hand shouldn't know what the left hand is giving out as alms. The drama is pure advertorial of his church.
You are correct
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Good one.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by DavSagacity(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
No its not. I believe its not an advertorial of his church. People that are around took pictures. the fact that such blessing has not reached you or you have not witnessed such before does not mean that the are not genuine. Though the altar particurlarly in this part of the world has be turned to the place of business. Howbeit, there are still many genuine pastors that will gladly bless people. even people they don't know.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:

Guy whats wrong? How many churches do these like these for their members? all they do is milk dem dry, this man is trying, have you ever dashed some one a spark plug?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by jokyboy: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nwodosis:
you are very stupid and you must be an ungrateful idiot, did you work money for the pastor in the first place.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
bebanky:

Shut up....just shut up please....That man is one of the biggest philanthropist in Porthacourt.
If they dont give,like of freeze will talk.
If they give and show you,block heads like you will talk.

Shut up already and face your front.
E be like say hungry was kee you. Send your account number.
Instead of to insult you I go bless you
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere Gives Female Taxi Driver A New Car by DavSagacity(m): 5:32am On Dec 29, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

My uncle once said....

" at times some good deeds can make people sin when expressing gratitude "

See the way the woman is practically worshipping him grin
U can't blame her. That's that best way she could express her joy at that moment.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccines: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Condemns Christians Taking Vaccines / Prophet Christian Shola Visits Peter Fregene, Donates Cash Gifts / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Travis Greene - Made A Way (gospel Music)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.