Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} (20435 Views)

Best Yoruba Herbs For Weight Loss / Best Foods For Pregnancy / 5 Fibroid Shrinking Foods For Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by YoungBM: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2018
It is evidence based that some foods are good for weight loss than the other. This is why I have brought to you list of the 9 best foods for weight loss. These foods will really help you in losing weight. Some even refer to these foods as weight loss meals.

Enough of do not eat this and that! These foods helps in water retention, boost your metabolism and promote fullness.

Below are some of the 9 best foods for weight loss that are evidence proofed to be weight loss meals:

Green Tea
Its a known fact by many of those interested in weight loss that green tea is highly recommended for weight loss. Green tea helps the body in flushing out excess fluids and helps promote metabolism which aid fat burning process.

A green tea is full of health benefits. Green tea makes the top of dieters tea because of the antioxidants it contains like catechins which speed up fat burning process. This is the reason why it is one of the best weight loss drinks to lose belly fat.

Leafy Greens
Leafy greens are nutritious and very high in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals which has been shown to aid fat burning in some studies (S). Adding leafy green vegetables like Kale, spinach and romaine at every meal to reduces water retention. Also, leafy greens are low in calories and full of fibre.

Apple Cider Vinegar
Research shows that apple cider vinegar are perfect addition to vegetable salads because their fat content can increase carotenoid antioxidant absorption from the vegetables 2.6- to 15-fold (S). Adding a few capfuls of apple cider vinegar to your meals helps in body detox fixing . It helps to flush out harmful bacteria in the intestines.

Eggs
Eggs are highly rich in protein, fats and essential nutrients, like vitamin D and choline. New studies on egg also show that they neither adversely affect blood cholesterol nor cause heart attacks (1, 2).

Eggs are considered as weight loss meal because they are best for weight loss. Eating a breakfast full of protein helps in fat burning because protein regulates hunger and appetite hormones. This however, helps lose stomach fat fast.

Beans
All beans are high in fiber, which is good for losing weight because it promote fullness. Research has shown that eating beans has various other health benefits, like reducing LDL cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, and reducing risk of cardiovascular disease. Beans are full of protein and low in calories.

Salmon
Salmon is full of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to help reduce inflammation, which help curb obesity and metabolic disease (9, 10). Salmon is highly rich in protein and provides many benefiting fats. Why is salmon a good weight loss meals? A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids promote fullness while watching calories. This make it one of the best foods for weight loss

Avocados
While many fruits are high rich in carbs, avocado is loaded with healthy fats, this makes is a unique fruit. A studies shows that avocado fat can increase carotenoid antioxidant absorption from the vegetables 2.6- to 15-fold (S). They also contain many important nutrients, like fiber and potassium.

Grapefruit
In a 12-week study in 91 obese individuals, eating half a fresh grapefruit before meals led to weight loss of 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) (43). Grapefruit reduces insulin resistance, which is a metabolic abnormality that is profound in various chronic diseases.

Chilli Pappe
Adding chilli pepper to your food is a great way to boost your metabolism, which helps you to burn fat faster. Chilli pepper contains carotene which is great for maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. This antioxidant helps to battle toxins and foreign bodies in the blood stream. Also, a study showed that eating 1 gram of red chili pepper reduced appetite and increased fat burning in people who didn’t regularly eat peppers (S).

Read More on Foods for Weight Loss at www.weightlosstut.com/best-foods-for-weight-loss

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Youngbm3: 8:01am On Dec 28, 2018
Great post smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Oxb90: 8:06am On Dec 28, 2018
The foods in this picture has triggered my hunger sensors this morning. Make nobody blame me if I break my fone to get those delicacies.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by adekunleadmob: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2018
Oxb90:
The foods in this picture has triggered my hunger sensors this morning. Make nobody blame me if I break my fone to get those delicacies.

You are so fucking right man. I think say na me alone o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by AdewaleAdmob: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2018
I heard Green Tea works like magic for losing weight. Great post. This should be on page one cc lalasticlala, cc seun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by MusAdmob: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2018
Note: All this food without exercise will make little difference

15 Likes

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by BakiAdmob: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2018
MusAdmob:
Note: All this food without exercise will make little difference

Great point cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by BakiAdmob: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2018
informative
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by AbdulbakiTheAff: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2018
shocked
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by TheInformants: 9:28am On Dec 28, 2018
That EGG is eyeing me. wink
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by crispdesigners: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
TheInformants:
That EGG is eyeing me. wink

LOL
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by buygala(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Best weight loss advice...

For men... Ejaculate very often....Plenty sperm accumulating in the body can lead to serious weight gain because sperm is very fatty in nature..some even say that lack of regular ejaculation can lead to blindness and mental instability...sad

For women....Try not to allow your partner ejaculate inside you....it's not in doubt that healthy sperm freshens a woman's skin and increases the bum...but excessive reception of sperm can lead to serious weight gain because sperm is very fatty in nature smiley

For both sexes, have lots of regular vigorous sex taking the above into consideration...

The push-ups, moaning, twisting, jerkings, screaming, grinding and sweating during sex are very good weight loss regimens..

5 Likes

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Banter1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dovido finally apologized to the lady and Kizz manager

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by GalaxyTrends: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
But the Truth is, anybody can find a spouse And get married latest February 2019 Using Ral services on Instagram....They Post True Life Stories, Counsel, Hookup, Monday Giveaways and more. See for your Self, This is the Link� http://instagram.com/Relationship_and_life

YoungBM:
It is evidence based that some foods are good for weight loss than the other. This is why I have brought to you list of the 9 best foods for weight loss. These foods will really help you in losing weight. Some even refer to these foods as weight loss meals.

Enough of do not eat this and that! These foods helps in water retention, boost your metabolism and promote fullness.

Below are some of the 9 best foods for weight loss that are evidence proofed to be weight loss meals:

Green Tea
Its a known fact by many of those interested in weight loss that green tea is highly recommended for weight loss. Green tea helps the body in flushing out excess fluids and helps promote metabolism which aid fat burning process.

A green tea is full of health benefits. Green tea makes the top of dieters tea because of the antioxidants it contains like catechins which speed up fat burning process. This is the reason why it is one of the best weight loss drinks to lose belly fat.

Leafy Greens
Leafy greens are nutritious and very high in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals which has been shown to aid fat burning in some studies (S). Adding leafy green vegetables like Kale, spinach and romaine at every meal to reduces water retention. Also, leafy greens are low in calories and full of fibre.

Apple Cider Vinegar
Research shows that apple cider vinegar are perfect addition to vegetable salads because their fat content can increase carotenoid antioxidant absorption from the vegetables 2.6- to 15-fold (S). Adding a few capfuls of apple cider vinegar to your meals helps in body detox fixing . It helps to flush out harmful bacteria in the intestines.

Eggs
Eggs are highly rich in protein, fats and essential nutrients, like vitamin D and choline. New studies on egg also show that they neither adversely affect blood cholesterol nor cause heart attacks (1, 2).

Eggs are considered as weight loss meal because they are best for weight loss. Eating a breakfast full of protein helps in fat burning because protein regulates hunger and appetite hormones. This however, helps lose stomach fat fast.

Beans
All beans are high in fiber, which is good for losing weight because it promote fullness. Research has shown that eating beans has various other health benefits, like reducing LDL cholesterol, lowering blood pressure, and reducing risk of cardiovascular disease. Beans are full of protein and low in calories.

Salmon
Salmon is full of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been shown to help reduce inflammation, which help curb obesity and metabolic disease (9, 10). Salmon is highly rich in protein and provides many benefiting fats. Why is salmon a good weight loss meals? A diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids promote fullness while watching calories. This make it one of the best foods for weight loss

Avocados
While many fruits are high rich in carbs, avocado is loaded with healthy fats, this makes is a unique fruit. A studies shows that avocado fat can increase carotenoid antioxidant absorption from the vegetables 2.6- to 15-fold (S). They also contain many important nutrients, like fiber and potassium.

Grapefruit
In a 12-week study in 91 obese individuals, eating half a fresh grapefruit before meals led to weight loss of 3.5 pounds (1.6 kg) (43). Grapefruit reduces insulin resistance, which is a metabolic abnormality that is profound in various chronic diseases.

Chilli Pappe
Adding chilli pepper to your food is a great way to boost your metabolism, which helps you to burn fat faster. Chilli pepper contains carotene which is great for maintaining healthy skin, hair and nails. This antioxidant helps to battle toxins and foreign bodies in the blood stream. Also, a study showed that eating 1 gram of red chili pepper reduced appetite and increased fat burning in people who didn’t regularly eat peppers (S).

Read More on Foods for Weight Loss at www.weightlosstut.com/best-foods-for-weight-loss

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by mrLj(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
owning a website has never been easy, from paying for hosting, buying domain name and designing the website. but fear not for with this website link below you will be able to create, design, and publish your own website easily without paying anything and without have any programming or web designing knowledge.
click on the link below, register and create your website freely without any stress.

http://clickherenowl.iljmp.com/1/gubex
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
what of the ones for gaining weight?

2 Likes

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by MadCow1: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
No Fufu and Egusi soup? shocked

1 Like

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Tonyspecial(m): 1:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Make i hear sey igbo man no chop akpu in a day...... Na ownu

1 Like

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by notoriousbabe: 1:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
The list is incomplete without akpu, gari, amala and pounded yam

When devil fails to destroy you, he sends you a girlfriend from Cross-river state
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by blessedweapon(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
You are what you eat
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Jonadull: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eggs for weight loss?
I laugh in Indonesian

1 Like

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by GentleMoney: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm..
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Tonyspecial(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Cool
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Okay
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by anambraamaka: 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
I'm here to know foods to avoid grin
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by tunary(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Eggs and beans for weight loss Hmmmm
wrong info

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
The oga kpatakpata of them all is beer. Beer is very nutritional in the body and helps in solving depression and beer does not live in Nigeria. Thank u
Re: The 9 Best Foods For Weight Loss {must Read} by exegesis: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
tunary:
Eggs and beans for weight loss Hmmmm

wrong info
Nope. Op is correct. They worked for me

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19: Enugu Govt Closes All Borders, Markets / Abandoned Newborn Baby Found Under A Tree In Bauchi / 5 Natural Ways To Prevent Hair Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.