Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) (51486 Views)

Davido With Chioma On A Trip To São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Davido Brought His Girlfriend, Chioma To BBNaija 2018 Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by KingLennon(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Put on a ring on that finger bro
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by megamank(m): 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
We are just looking....I hope by this time next year she should be Mrs adeleke otherwise this is just a public stunt.....davido please don't waste the girls time marry her now if you really love her....we know say money nor be problem so watin be the problem?
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by jesmond3945: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
You people and mediocrity. I weak for una matter. Better threads wey concern us just dey waste na why better sites just collect una spot for alexa.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:
Froggy fvcking the hell outta a IPOB hoe silly...

These ipork women have no shame.

Na jealousy go kill you. Hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
wow shocked so lovely

SEE THE MOMENT DAVIDO MAKES FANS GO GAGA On STAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOYft_mrw94
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Ganduri: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
rentAcock:
Davido again. This Chioma girl will be on suicidal watch when Davido ends up not marrying her.

lol. the girl get class bro. After Davido men way pass am go still want her. Unlike those baby mama.
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by BlackPantherCri: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Why has she not burn a single children for him?

Lemme ask Burna boy

1 Like

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
d unmarried Promiscuous dude with different baby mamaz and children with girlfriend and it looks ok bcoz of money and fame

i must make am

1 Like

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by GGirll: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

In Davido's voice caroline save your troubles okay from ages past n till eternity your men will always wish they marry igbo girls n till eternity your likes will n can never match or measure up with the igbos.....davido saw you n still went for the most hated Igbo tribe pls ask him why he didn't go for dirty Yoruba girls like you....You call people names cos you can never measure up to them in life...no hating you will forever be under chiomas shoes it's not a curse but a fact idiot.

1 Like

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Gelabuzz(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Make dem do marry by next year oh. Make my guy no bleep her into zero level trowey her oh. I need upgrading news come 2019, positives more, zilch for negatives.

So if you fancy positive goodies come 2019 regardless of what you are afraid of, hit the like button... Sadist walka comot oh.

Already 2019 Victors �������������✈⛵������

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Having grouches over the Igbos automatically means you are holding yourself down....Just let go and you will be free from being a sadist.
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Ganduri: 2:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
pDudd:

Na jealousy go kill you. Hater

no mind am. she is pained because her well to do brothers are running after Ibo women and leavibg them for Oshodi agberos. Just dash them one good bleep them go wan born for you. Ibo women cant not do baby mama for fame no fortune. Someones carreer is being a baby mama? Chioma knows woth or without Davido there is a beautiful future for her. see Caroline Olawole thats the neighbourhood olosho insulting Chioma.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Simply because she's not an Oven! kiss
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Gimmeballs(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lakside1955:
Davido called the guy beside me last night out on stage and he dashed him 1million naira embarassed
Why not me o why not me o angry
God dey sha, mine too is coming bigger than that
The guy was protecting ladies while u were just staring. I saw everything
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Gimmeballs(f): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Who Kidnapped ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by stieyven(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Redoil:
Mumu people doing mumu doing
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Chuxz311(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

Jealous lady spotted
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 2:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:

why will she burn children�.. ode ni e
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
this Davido that Davido, shey na only Davido news dey did Naija ni
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by millionboi2: 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
rentAcock:
Davido again. This Chioma girl will be on suicidal watch when Davido ends up not marrying her.
lol......where thy is money,thy will always b an obident pussy.
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by ksly24(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
CarolineOlawale:

afonja A-HOLE

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2018
Lakside1955:
Davido called the guy beside me last night out on stage and he dashed him 1million naira embarassed
Why not me o why not me o angry
God dey sha, mine too is coming bigger than that

wen God visit ur neighbor its simply means his in ur neighborhood(area)..
no worry our turn d come

1 Like

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Epifanio(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesycheesy @Carolineolawale

Are you a guy/girl? but if you're a girl then "i like you"
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Because he is not amadioha
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by ajepako(f): 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:

'Burn ko, Roast ni....

Werey Asaba
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Epifanio(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
GGirll:

In Davido's voice caroline save your troubles okay from ages past n till eternity your men will always wish they marry igbo girls n till eternity your likes will n can never match or measure up with the igbos.....davido saw you n still went for the most hated Igbo tribe pls ask him why he didn't go for dirty Yoruba girls like you....You call people names cos you can never measure up to them in life...no hating you will forever be under chiomas shoes it's not a curse but a fact idiot.

Ok, go and drink a chilled glass of water 'cos I know you're already out of breath.

(((((((pigs and idiots))))))))
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by mercy87(f): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
rentAcock:

Must they marry? Even married people dey break up.
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Epifanio(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ganduri:

no mind am. she is pained because her well to do brothers are running after Ibo women and leavibg them for Oshodi agberos. Just dash them one good bleep them go wan born for you. Ibo women cant not do baby mama for fame no fortune. Someones carreer is being a baby mama? Chioma knows woth or without Davido there is a beautiful future for her. see Caroline Olawole thats the neighbourhood olosho insulting Chioma.

But what of those useless frustrated old hags like LINDA IKEJI, GENEVIEVE NNAJI, TONTO DIKE, FLAVOR'S BABY MAMAS AND THE REST OF THEIR LIKES are they not your fellow igbo public dumpshits?

1 Like

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Anubiri(m): 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:

She has not burn a single Children because a single children is/are not Arm Robbers...
Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by Nikky29: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ganduri:

Ganduri or Gandoki. You most be very stupid to insult Yoruba girls. Let me tell you, Yoruba ladies are not desperate like your low life sisters who says yes to every pigs, dogs and chicken. I grew up in the North. Believe me, Hausa and we Yoruba girls are very, reserved. You can never find northern or Yoruba girls fighting over Igbo guys (God forbid) they look too scary!!! . It's only an Igbo lady you will find doing such. They are too desperate and that is why we make fun of them in the north. My Hausa friend Ali, told numbers of Igbo ladies he slept with all in the name of marriage. What a shame!! I bet you 99 percent of the Yoruba guys you see dating/marrying Igbos are the ones who don't have strong family tiles or the self made ones who clothes and feed thier parents. That's mummy, daddy you must obay my wish or staff to death. Not the responsible and well brought up ones. My brothers, cousins dated Igbo ladies, why didn't marry them?? You see. They are all married to damsels from the west. Igbo guys lies alots that they can't date or marry Yoruba girls. To God who made me, I did my reserch and found out that it's the other way round!!! for every 100 Yoruba girls maybe 1/2 will agree to marry an Igbo guy. Even on a hookup radio shows, lots of Igbo boys are saying the girl can come from any tribe, lol but My sisters said they all want Yoruba guys or guys from the North. I don't hate Igbo boys but they look so awful (strong face) for my liking. Your sisters are seriously competing to meet up with us, but don't forget photocopy will never and can ever be like the original. Majority of Yoruba boyz married to Igbo ladies today ends up regretting it, they won't come out to say it coz of shame!!!!. An average Yoruba guy still have a thing for the sisters, that is why we don't bother. We know what goes on offline. On like your insecure sisters. It's secret I'm telling you today.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) by CaptainFM1: 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2018
rentAcock:

We don't need to wrap them with negative thoughts and comments. If there's any fear or concern, a little prayer for them will be nice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Nicola Siyo, Ubi Franklin's 3rd Baby Mama / Blackface: “Let’s Educate The Illiterate (2Face) As He Leads The Protest” / Wizkid’s Song 'Joro' Trends As Davido Asks This 'Risky' Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.