Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage (3193 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye To Kunle Afolayan: The Small Respect I Had For You Is Gone / Reasons Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage Voice It Out / Why Wizkid Is Special To Me – Tiwa Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2018
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Popular Nigerian songstress and Mavin records first lady,Tiwa Savage took to her insta-story to reveal her old self is gone and not coming back.

She further went on to say we will all love her new self.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/12/old-me-is-gone-you-will-love-new-me-tiwa-savage.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:44am On Dec 28, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by babyfaceafrica: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2018
nansense.. can a leopard change its spots?..never!!
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by nepapole(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2018
Old ooo.....new oooo.... I don't love u and I don't hate u.
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Giddymoney(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2018
We will love the new you?
That is to say no more bra and pants,
Let us get ready for Nigerian Zonda wantu

If you know, you know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by diadem10: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
nansense.. can a leopard change its spots?..never!!
Abi o. She will always be this shallow, insecure, self entitled bitchy person like the typical aquarius is.

Her musics are dope though.

1 Like

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by HungerMustGo: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2018
Be careful how easy you make lofty claims. Our habits aren't easily broken. A leopard cannot change its skin.
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Houseofglam7(f): 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
We don't give two flying fuqs about the old and new you darling.
Bye Felicia undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Peterdredd(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Boboye4slim(m): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
diadem10:

Abi o. She will always be this shallow, insecure, self entitled bitchy person like the typical aquarius is.

Her musics are dope though.

Really? Zodiac war now?
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Olavick2711: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who's going to like that saggy tits of that your new you�

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by earthsync(f): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
She finally gonna be a babymama to wizkid? undecided
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by okwabayi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Old or new, she’s still the same ugly Tiwatope.
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
How's it a new you when it's still the same pvssy?
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by Tamarapetty(f): 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Ok, can we move on with our lives now??

Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by boss1310(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
Tiwa I love whoever you are
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by EmyLeo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Boboye4slim:

Really? Zodiac war now?
ignore the niccur bruh!
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by oshe11: 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oloshoism can never be wished away
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by PapaNnamdi: 12:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Houseofglam7:
We don't give two flying fuqs about the old and new you darling.
Bye Felicia undecided

u mean fuqs can now fly??

wawuu
Re: 'Old Me Is Gone, You Will Love The New Me' - Tiwa Savage by TruthbyAll: 3:24am On Dec 29, 2018
Old wine in new bottle or New wine in old bottle!
Either/Or there must be something old there!

(1) (Reply)

Video: Cardi B Dancing And Twerking In A Club In Lagos / UNN Nursing Students Storms School With Cars In Obi Cubana's Style(video) / Tuface Idibia Vs D Banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.