Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

How Can One Reconcile With Wicked Mass Murderers (buhari & Gang)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Reconcile With Wicked Mass Murderers (buhari & Gang)? (281 Views)

Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Reconcile With Wicked Mass Murderers (buhari & Gang)? by Elbinawi: 10:06am On Dec 28, 2018
Friday Reflection:

A Member of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria, Sister Jummai Karofi, went to the Iranian Embassy in Nigeria for Visa. The Iranian Ambassador to Nigeria had a meeting with her. The Iranian Ambassador told her that the Islamic Movement should reconcile with the Buhari regime.

The question we ask how do one reconcile with wicked mass Murderers who brutally slaughtered your children and wickedly dumped their dead bodies in mass graves at night to bury the evidences? During the brutal and inhuman #ZariaGenocide Five (5) Children of Sister Jummai Karofi were brutally murdered by the Nigerian army under order from President Buhari. Three of them were University Graduates while the other two were Undergraduates. To this day she has not seen their dead bodies. Sister Jummai was also showered with bullets at the residence of Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky. More than six bullets hit her. After multiple surgeries she still have bullet on her body.

We never declared war on the Buhari regime. They declared war against us. Butchered more than one thousand of our members that included hundreds of women and children and dumped their bodies in mass graves. They then abducted the survivors and fraudulently charged them with murder! Please tell me the Evil greater than this?

How do one reconcile with the paid agents of the bloodthirsty Saudi Wahhabi barbarians? Murderous terrorists that slaughtered their fellow Africans just to please bloodthirsty Saudi savages.

Jumu'at Mubarak to all Muslims and bless weekend to Friends!

#FreeZakzaky

#ElbinawiTweets

Re: How Can One Reconcile With Wicked Mass Murderers (buhari & Gang)? by Nukilia: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2018
Just shut it!

You guys were supporting Buhari under the guise that he's a Muslim and will understand you better.

#NeverTrustACoupPlotter
#NeverTrustADictator
#NigeriansMustLearnSense
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Can One Reconcile With Wicked Mass Murderers (buhari & Gang)? by jude79(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2018
If all the mad men and women in Nigeria are cured, Buhari won't have a single supporter. (philcz) 2018-2019.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Others Named APC Campaign Advisers / FIRS Remitted N4.63 Trillion To FAAC Between January And November 2018 / Rev Fr Mbaka Endorses Buhari, Ugwuanyi For Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.