Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo (27117 Views)

Atiku: We Will Reconcile With Governor Wike Very Soon / Ganduje: I’m Ready To Reconcile With Kwankwaso / Nnamdi Kanu, Reconcile With Asari Dokubo - Ohanaeze Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by EcoBrick: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2020

By Dapo Akinrefon

The Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland, Aare Gani Adams, on Tuesday, said he does not have any reason to reconcile with former President Olusegun Obasanjo noting that his guarding angel will not forgive him if he reconciles with the former president.

Aare Adams, who spoke at a press conference at his Omole residence in Lagos, berated the former president who cast aspersion on his character.

It was recently reported that the former president and the Aare Onakakanfo of Yorubaland had reconciled their 15 year old feud at Pa Ayo Adebanjo’s residence in Lagos.

But Obasanjo dismissed the reconciliation saying he has no fight to warrant r­econciliation with Ad­ams.

According to Obasanjo, “It is true that I pai­d a personal visit to­ Chief Ayo Adebanjo a­t his residence in Le­kki Phase 1 on Decemb­er 2, 2020 and I met ­Gani Adams there.

“I have no quarrel wit­h Gani Adams, but for­ his past way of life­ which was not in acc­ord with my standards­ and principles. I h­ave in the past, both­ in government and ou­t of government, refu­sed to grant Gani’s r­equest to visit me.”

However, reacting to Obasanjo’s remarks, Aare Adams said it was necessary for him to respond to the former president.

Besides, Adams expressed worry over the state of insecurity in the country saying the “only way to address the state of insecurity is for us to restructure the country. When we restructure our security, we can have four levels of police. We can have the federal, regional, state and local government police.”
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/my-guarding-angel-wont-forgive-me-if-i-reconcile-with-obasanjo-aare-adams/

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Bola146(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Kriss216: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Obasanjo is way too big to fight with local champion!

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by slawormiir: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Freestainworld(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Adams to be honest had a questionable character in the past, though the past never defines the future sometimes, but I think Obasanjo was right with his observations and decisions being that he was at the helm's of the country affairs then.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by helinues: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
Is this an old news or recent news?
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
So even Deity like Gani Adams get Guardian angel ??. Dat guardian Angel supposed fear this man sef. Infact him don replace am to Guardian Demon grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Teewhy2: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2020
This world is to big for beef.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by deebrain(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Hopefully the said guardian angel is doing His part in ensuring you reap your harvest for the innocent blood you directly shed in your tussle for power with Dr Fasheun in 1999. In a sane society, some people will be silent and hold their peace. But not Nigeria.

It can never be well with you sir.

11 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Nazgul: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
What kind of guardian angel encourages a person to keep malice with his fellow human?

35 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by johnwegs(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Obj Sabi who dey yarn?

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Omihanifa: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Gani Adams is just wasting his time undecided trying to compete with Obasanjo ( BEEF MASTER)

obasanjo doesn't forgive, even when the person that he's having issues with dies, he will still write a condolence letter and insult the person. A classical example is kashamu buruji. Obasanjo threw shades at him when he died using a condolence letter he sent to the Ogun State government cheesy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by simi1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by blessmoss: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Peace is good for his health

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by eleojo23: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wetin concern guardian angel for this matter?

If na me be the guardian angel, I go give am better invisible knock for head. sad

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Plut01: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020

So this generation of people wey destroy Nigeria seff get guardian angel smiley

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by PoliticalHunter: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who cares? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by fuckdemrepented: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Wahala for who no get guardian angel grin
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
I think Gani understands the clause, past ways of life, perhaps he forgot he betrayed his former boss and terrorised Yoruba nation, if not for strict nature of Obasanjo coupled with non fundamentalist nature of Yoruba people, OPC would have snowballed to likes of Boko Haram.

14 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Ignite123: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
Lol
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by ablejesus26(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Ok

See old man wey dey very close to him calling still dey yarn dis kind ririri rarara talk e be like se dis baba no get plan to go heaven at all

and OBJ go just dey one corner they read dey

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Pavicx(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Please feel free to reconcile with him
Because your guardian angel will never forgive you for the looting and suffering you’ve caused people.

Lol, these corrupt old men sef.
Na guardian demon you get and you’re even the one guarding the demon for evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by mejai(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who come ugly pass? Likes for obasanjo and shares for Gani Adams..

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Ugaboy: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
This one nah be Savage, they are the se
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by ZACHIE: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
Where did this arinfin start from? This insult, who orchestrated it?
Obj to Gani Adams? Infradignitatem.

Well, at the right time, this rubbish will come to an end.

3 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by blackpanda: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
lol
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Ignite123: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
shocked shocked cool
Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Sonnobax15(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2020
lipsrsealed. Foollllllllllll.......

It's only an act of foolishness to say you have a guardian angel without having a forgiving soul because the God that I know, who's the superintendent of all angels teaches us to always forgive our foes.....

Only a fellow fool like him will applaud him for splitting such words...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: My Guardian Angel Won’t Forgive Me If I Reconcile With Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2020
You just have to let go, you can't hold on to grudges forever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Takes His Campaign To Coal Camp Market In Enugu State (Pics, Video) / 64 Senators, 151 Reps Fail To Return To National Assembly / Gbadamosi: My Statement Linking Sowore’s Release To Attack On GEJ Mere Suspicion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.