Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla (1754 Views)

DJ Khaled Drinks Wine To "IF". Davido Reacts (Photos, Video) / Shatta Wale: "Shatta Michy Slapped Me In The Presence Of Her Mother" / If Davido And Wizkid Were Ronaldo And Messi Of Nigerian Music, Who's The Neymar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by Netsent(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2018
'I can't say if Davido slapped me or not because I saw stars immediately the slap landed' - Kizz Daniel's manager tells LIB

'I can't say if Davido slapped me or not because I saw stars immediately the slap landed' - Kizz Daniel's manager tells LIB

Yesterday night, lot of dramas went down at Davido's concert and that was when Kizz Daniel's manager, Tumi Lawrence got slapped at the backstage.

Early this morning, The Fly Boy Inc manager took to Twitter to call out Davido and his team who witnessed him getting slapped and did nothing.

Following his tweet, LIB reached out to him and he narrated what happened saying,

'I was backstage talking to Asa (Davido's manager) because we've been waiting for like twom hours to perform and we actually had other engagements that we cancelled just to come and show Davido love based on the fact that we have a popping song together 'One Ticket' and he's also showed us love too'.
So I talking to Asa like when are we going on stage and his countenance wasn't really welcoming so I was trying to inform Kizz and my guys and I noticed someone pushing me from behind, and I looked back like 'who go dey push person for GreenRoom (backstage)'.

When I looked back, It was Davido and his guys asking 'who be dis one, who be dis one' and they told them, 'na Kizz Daniel manager' before I knew it they pured drink on my face and slapped me

When asked who actually slapped him, he said,

Read More -> https://www.netsentertainment.com/2018/12/i-cant-say-if-davido-slapped-me-or-not.html

1 Share

Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by philcz(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
See this one talking rubbish as if it's a soldier that slapped him
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by NOC1(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2018
philcz:
grin
See this one talking rubbish as if it's a soldier that slapped him

Shut up low life, something like this lead to street fight, something like this if unchecked crumble the industry. Let us call a spade a spade.
Let us stop being stupid and foolish when following someone, that's why we keep on voting idiots as leaders because of our stupid loyalty.
I will only see you as a human if your bills are paid by Davido, if not you are a scum, thrash.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by philcz(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2018
NOC1:

Shut up low life, something like this lead to street fight, something like this if unchecked crumble the industry. Let us call a spade a spade.
Let us stop being stupid and foolish when following someone, that's why we keep on voting idiots as leaders because of our stupid loyalty.
I will only see you as a human if your bills are paid by Davido, if not you are a scum, thrash.
Lol, why the rant? I only took a swipe at him when he refused to state explicitly that it was Davido that slapped him. You shouldn't insult people who are above you in the food chain, it's rude grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by NOC1(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2018
philcz:
Lol, why the rant? I only took a swipe at him when he refused to state explicitly that it was Davido that slapped him. You shouldn't insult people who are above you in the food chain, it's rude grin

I apologise for the outburst, that was how i felt when I saw your comment, i only thought you are one of those irrational fans who swallow every poo from their demi gods.
Let me free your second comment on food chain thats not part of my cross, none of us is paying the bills for each other.
Let me say I appologies again, have a great day.
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by philcz(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2018
NOC1:

I apologise for the outburst, that was how i felt when I saw your comment, i only thought you are one of those irrational fans who swallow every poo from their demi gods.
Let me free your second comment on food chain thats not part of my cross, none of us is paying the bills for each other.
Let me say I appologies again, have a great day.
Sorry about the second comment too, I ain't paying your bills so I shouldn't have said that. Have a nice day bro

2 Likes

Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by Chubhie: 10:53am On Dec 28, 2018
East coast West coast loading 2019
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2018
Went to the immigration to get my passport last month and I was also slapped by one senior officer there, probably the director because I was alleged to have "blocked his way"....

Trust a Bini boy like me nah, as I jack am up like this ehn, fling am join wall, omo na bruises and jail I see that day oh last last... But the day I went to collect the passport, he was all smiles, greeting me like his younger brother. True story folks.

This country is a lawless country, and those who get so much ass kissing feel like gods ruling over small men...but we bleed the same blood and fear the same things.

If u never EPP me one day and u give me a slap or a beating for something not right Only my victims can tell the tale. True story folks.
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by GMan650(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
Pekele pekele. Davido can't just exist without news like this
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by Peterdredd(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
grin
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by sureodds: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2018

ur head bring out smoke ba
Re: 'I Can't Say If Davido Slapped Me Or Not Because I Saw Stars Immediately The Sla by onlinetomola(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2018
When slap enter body....(Burna's voice)

Naa only NYSC i heard say Davido go for no be Army nah shocked how come him slap come wicked like Soldier own

(1) (Reply)

HOT!!! Private Photos Of Broda Shaggi And DJ Cuppy Surfaces / 2face Shows Off His PCV After Casting His Vote (photo) / DJ Cuppy Reveals Her Dad Is In Love With Samsung Galaxy S10 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.