Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User (73640 Views)

ABU Student Kills Secondary School Boy Over Homosexual Advances / Man Released After 44 Years In Prison For Rape He Didn't Commit In US (Pics) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by labelle123(f): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
This life is too sweet for someone to try that bullshit called suicide.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Bilkol: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
Can you respect the dead and her innocent family?
What do you gain by spreading rumours? To gain traffic?
The family is in sever pains and she has since been buried.
PRAY FOR THE FAMILY [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Jase4real: 5:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, we can clearly see when last you logged in with these other profiles, takeit2017, you logged in yesterday, Faseblex, yesterday,madjam the day before yesterday etc...you are a scammer trying to dupe people into sending you money for no damn reason whatsoever. If you indeed have no money to survive since May 2018, then you should be out there trying to find a damn job, instead of wasting time on NL begging strangers for handouts.

Ok let's see how many profiles you have, since you said only 2 apart from this one:

Incase you have any job for me
Am a computer literate I can do anything on system
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Henz24(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, we can clearly see when last you logged in with these other profiles, takeit2017, you logged in yesterday, Faseblex, yesterday,madjam the day before yesterday etc...you are a scammer trying to dupe people into sending you money for no damn reason whatsoever. If you indeed have no money to survive since May 2018, then you should be out there trying to find a damn job, instead of wasting time on NL begging strangers for handouts. Your investigation power is up there my brother

Ok let's see how many profiles you have, since you said only 2 apart from this one:

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

I would never employ someone who is lazy thinking that begging is the way out...if you really think that this is the state of mind that employers seek, then let me tell you, you best wake the hell up.

Probably the reason why you still don't have a job (and nobody want to employ you)..... Is because It takes no more than 2mins for any smart HR/employer to find the above online begin scams of yours. Who in their right mind would therefore hire you?!

But hey, keep begging total strangers for handouts...

1 Like

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by theoldpretender(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

BRO AM NOT A SCAMMER.. THE FACT THAT AM BEGGING MONEY HERE DOESN'T MEAN AM A SCAMMER YES I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT BUT THE MODS BLOCK my first account FOR REASON I DON’T KNOW ………………SO STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER ……. DNT JUST Jump INTO CONCLUSION TRY AND FIND OUT 100% PROOF ABOUT THE PERSON U ARE CALLING A SCAMMER

THIS WAS MY POST May 2018 post
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira. Only from that money please u got to help me please
GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

BUT DID YOU BOTHER TO CHECK THE TOPIC I COMMENTED ON

TOPIC: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (21) – Nairaland

AND I COMMENTED SO TELL ME HOW I AM SCAMMING PEOPLE HERE

Oga, good evening.

What you are doing is wrong.

If you keep on begging like this, no shame, haba?

If you want kudi, work for it. Don't beg.

Better return all the cash you have collected under false pretenses.

If you are really in need, Nairaland has a platform called TeHn. Look for them on this site, and get help.

But if you are doing this to get money to pose, by the time the accumulated karma decides to strike you when you least expect it, no say we no warn you.

Thank you. I have talked my own
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by zagorakis(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
The real Aisha died on the 26th of December 2018..this one is aisha al sudan shocked
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by amdx21: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Old tweet...NOTE THE DATE

1 Like

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Tomkay2011: 5:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
NOW HER PARENTS WILL KNOW HER IMPORTANCE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER....ALHAMDULLILAH FOR BEING ALIVE
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by tofolo(m): 6:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Ehyah
One thing is sure, she will change her ATM card pin.
and phone password.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by davillian(m): 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Oya police over to you.
Attempted murder charge
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jayslicky:
Suicide is for cowards, every one goes through some challenges in life we just have to live to overcome it, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
If there was more love to people or our neighbors, we would hear little of suicide. This is why Jesus Christ said "love your neighbour as yourself", he had foreseen this, that if you hate a man you hate the creator, and that man feels unworthy, then the devil comes to take over such a man, giving and making his fears possible. But where did it all start just because one man don't show care or love when he had too. Love is key to every man and we must willingly share it.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by DavidEsq(m): 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
DEXTROVERT:

Aisha
Didnt
Plea
For
Money

She
Did
Simply
The
Best
Thing

Be
The
Real
AISHA

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Davidstar5(m): 6:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
Weytin you Wan kill yourself for before
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by magzy(f): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Bilkol:
Can you respect the dead and her innocent family?
What do you gain by spreading rumours? To gain traffic?
The family is in sever pains and she has since been buried.
PRAY FOR THE FAMILY [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]

Abi o..... let her family mourn peacefully.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nukilia:
Just send her to jail for attempted suicide

Exactly. perhaps she's truly a witch. If this is true then I understand why her parents got tired of her manipulations and abandoned her.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by skukimania(f): 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
Which mom is she asking to pray for her again biko? The one she said we should hold responsible for her death? OK, I am not understanding!

Besides, this face is ifferent from the one we saw yesterday
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by sacx: 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
Fake news. Aisha is dead and dusted
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Fela4ese: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
this one is asking her mom to pray for her

the real Aisha hates her mom and would never do that

therefore,

SCAM!!!!!!!!!sad
spotted u are a good detective
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Better.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Ubdavis(m): 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Some one will still come out and debunk this news, just wait an see
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Lehksyen4life(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2018
Are these people posting rubbish OK?
Yesterday, it was Aisha Omolola, today someone is saying its Aisha Abdulganiy.
I am not understanding oo
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by doggedfighter(f): 8:47pm On Dec 28, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, we can clearly see when last you logged in with these other profiles, takeit2017, you logged in yesterday, Faseblex, yesterday,madjam the day before yesterday etc...you are a scammer trying to dupe people into sending you money for no damn reason whatsoever. If you indeed have no money to survive since May 2018, then you should be out there trying to find a damn job, instead of wasting time on NL begging strangers for handouts.

Bursted. Who raised these shameless beings?

He thought he's smart.

Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by esmarcq(m): 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is not a recent post of hers, this was from like two months ago
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

BRO AM NOT A SCAMMER.. THE FACT THAT AM BEGGING MONEY HERE DOESN'T MEAN AM A SCAMMER YES I HAVE TWO ACCOUNT BUT THE MODS BLOCK my first account FOR REASON I DON’T KNOW ………………SO STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER ……. DNT JUST Jump INTO CONCLUSION TRY AND FIND OUT 100% PROOF ABOUT THE PERSON U ARE CALLING A SCAMMER

THIS WAS MY POST May 2018 post
op if you can help me with 10,000 Naira. Only from that money please u got to help me please
GTB
I REALLY NEED IT
PLEASE NO INSULT

BUT DID YOU BOTHER TO CHECK THE TOPIC I COMMENTED ON

TOPIC: I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread - Romance (21) – Nairaland

AND I COMMENTED SO TELL ME HOW I AM SCAMMING PEOPLE HERE
You have been busted . You should hide your face in shame. Con artist.
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by doggedfighter(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

You see your life?? You tone has changed, you no longer live alone? Thought you were denying?
Scammer
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by doggedfighter(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jase4real:

You see your life?? Your tone has changed, you no longer live alone? Thought you were denying?
Scammer
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
DEXTROVERT:

Aisha Didnt Plea For Money
She Did Simply The Best Thing
Be Like The Real AISHA
you are a lazy Nigerian yoot
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Vivianagoja(m): 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is how to get famous in Nigeria... .Lmao
Re: ABU Student, Aisha Abdulganiyu Is Alive, Didn't Commit Suicide - Facebook User by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Shibaraba:
Na wah
Depression is real I know but why the sudden increase?
In the 80s it was virtually unheard of
Why now?
Depression... Very wicked
Sniper go be like 7up
Rope go be like jangurover(i know the real words for it)

Young lady if you're here on nairaland pm me. You'll never be depressed again.
We've been there... It's not a good thing.
how about a guy who's depressed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / 21-Year-Old Man Stabbed To Death By His Girlfriend In Lekki (Photo) / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.