Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death (29037 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by PizzleGold(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2018
Family of the slain former chief of defence staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has denied report on the cause of the death of their son - Badeh was killed on his farm in Nassarawa on December 18. One of the suspected killers of Badeh had on Thursday, December 27, confessed that the former chief of defence staff was killed to rob him of huge sums of money The family of late former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has refuted claims by the suspects linked to their son's death that they killed him to seize alleged huge sums of money he had on him to buy farmland.

Vanguard reports that the family on Thursday, December 27, insisted that contrary to the claim, Badeh did not discuss any issue about the acquisition of land neither was he with up to N500 on the day he was killed.

A source gathered that this came as police authorities failed on Thursday, December 27, to parade five suspects, including two masterminds of the December 18 killing of Badeh.

The five suspects who the media expected would be paraded at Force Headquarters, Abuja, were not paraded as the police said doing so would jeopardize ongoing investigation and efforts to arrest other members of the gang still at large. The newspaper reports that the family said the claim was a “cook-up story to deceive the public and hide the killers and their intentions.” It was gathered that the family called the newspaper to the late Chief of Air Staff’s Abuja residence, to react to the claim by the suspected killers that he was killed because of the huge amount of money he had carried to his farm in Panda Development Area of Nasarawa state to buy additional land. But while delegating only one member to speak, the family was said to have insisted that the name of the representative be kept in secrecy. Speaking, the family member said:

''We called you here because we have been following your report in Vanguard since our son and brother, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, was killed by yet-to-be identified people.

“We are not happy with the report being put out to the public there on the circumstances that led to his death. We as a family, believe that some people responsible for his death want to deceive the public by hiding the facts of what happened, how it happened and those responsible.

“I want to emphatically tell you here that contrary to the claim that he went to his farm on the fateful day with huge amount of money to buy additional farmland, there was nothing like that. In fact, he had no money on him that day, not even N500 in the vehicle.

“As I told you, no money, I repeat, no money was in that vehicle. Not even N500 was in that vehicle on that day he was killed. I repeat that no N500 not even N1000 was in that motor he drove that he was killed that day. “Before his death, a villager who knew he was on the farm that day went to meet him to get money to buy paracetamol tablet for his headache but my brother could not afford the money for him. ''Instead, he asked the person if he could go to Panda Market. When the man said he could, our brother told him to pick 10 mudus (measured quantity) of maize to sell in the market and buy drug for himself, saying that was the only help he could render to him since he had no cash to give out.

“He took time to narrate to the person that as he was talking to him, there was a huge refuse dump at his house in Abuja and the people responsible for packing it, that is the Abuja Environmental Protection Board, had refused to do so because he had no money to pay for the packing.

“He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.

“Again, he told his workers on the farm that since they have blocked his pension, his only source of getting money, only three out of the eight working for him can remain as he wouldn’t have money to pay all the eight anymore.''

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/family-disagrees-over-report-on-cause-of-alex-badehs-death/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by zombieTRACKER: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2018
Cock and bull story

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by JasonScoolari: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2018
“I want to emphatically tell you here that contrary to the claim that he went to his farm on the fateful day with huge amount of money to buy additional farmland, there was nothing like that. In fact, he had no money on him that day, not even N500 in the vehicle.

The presidency and it's hypocrisy, lies and falsehood. SMH, Immediately the lifeless one gave orders to his boys to fish out the killers of Alex Badeh, it didn't take them 2 seconds to roll out some group of non entities who accepted that they killed Badeh just because they were promised to be rewarded by some miserable cows and 2 young northern sluts each.

The presidency tried to make us believe by paying some print media corrupt editorial team to publish that Badeh was killed because he was having enough cash on him. Thank heavens the family are refuting such claims with enough fact.

You can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time.

Breeze go soon blow, and native fowl yansh go open.

128 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by tsephanyah(f): 10:56am On Dec 28, 2018
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post

6 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by JasonScoolari: 11:04am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post
Be quiet if you don't have anything sensible to contribute. If you want any justification to your already tribalistic behaviour, kindly jump to romance section, you might have a wider audience there. Don't come here to type some truckload of bullshit just to justify your stupidit.y.

137 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Mystick: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Is this rubbish you wrote up here what Badeh family is complaining about?
People like this guy are just getting frustrated daily for no reason at all.
Just hearing Igbo raises their blood pressure.

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by reality1010: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2018
PizzleGold:
Family of the slain former chief of defence staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has denied report on the cause of the death of their son - Badeh was killed on his farm in Nassarawa on December 18. One of the suspected killers of Badeh had on Thursday, December 27, confessed that the former chief of defence staff was killed to rob him of huge sums of money The family of late former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has refuted claims by the suspects linked to their son's death that they killed him to seize alleged huge sums of money he had on him to buy farmland.

Vanguard reports that the family on Thursday, December 27, insisted that contrary to the claim, Badeh did not discuss any issue about the acquisition of land neither was he with up to N500 on the day he was killed.

A source gathered that this came as police authorities failed on Thursday, December 27, to parade five suspects, including two masterminds of the December 18 killing of Badeh.

The five suspects who the media expected would be paraded at Force Headquarters, Abuja, were not paraded as the police said doing so would jeopardize ongoing investigation and efforts to arrest other members of the gang still at large. The newspaper reports that the family said the claim was a “cook-up story to deceive the public and hide the killers and their intentions.” It was gathered that the family called the newspaper to the late Chief of Air Staff’s Abuja residence, to react to the claim by the suspected killers that he was killed because of the huge amount of money he had carried to his farm in Panda Development Area of Nasarawa state to buy additional land. But while delegating only one member to speak, the family was said to have insisted that the name of the representative be kept in secrecy. Speaking, the family member said:

''We called you here because we have been following your report in Vanguard since our son and brother, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, was killed by yet-to-be identified people.

“We are not happy with the report being put out to the public there on the circumstances that led to his death. We as a family, believe that some people responsible for his death want to deceive the public by hiding the facts of what happened, how it happened and those responsible.

“As I told you, no money, I repeat, no money was in that vehicle. Not even N500 was in that vehicle on that day he was killed. I repeat that no N500 not even N1000 was in that motor he drove that he was killed that day. “Before his death, a villager who knew he was on the farm that day went to meet him to get money to buy paracetamol tablet for his headache but my brother could not afford the money for him. ''Instead, he asked the person if he could go to Panda Market. When the man said he could, our brother told him to pick 10 mudus (measured quantity) of maize to sell in the market and buy drug for himself, saying that was the only help he could render to him since he had no cash to give out.

“He took time to narrate to the person that as he was talking to him, there was a huge refuse dump at his house in Abuja and the people responsible for packing it, that is the Abuja Environmental Protection Board, had refused to do so because he had no money to pay for the packing.

“He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.

“Again, he told his workers on the farm that since they have blocked his pension, his only source of getting money, only three out of the eight working for him can remain as he wouldn’t have money to pay all the eight anymore.''

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/family-disagrees-over-report-on-cause-of-alex-badehs-death/
cc:lalasticlala
cc:mynd44
cc:Seun
This family head correct.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Emoo96: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2018
this family de craz ooo. so badeh family wa de USA na shit them de chop. the clam say Badeh de broken.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Nigerianization(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2018
The lie lie don start.

You paraded offa robbery suspects that killed over twenty people and it didn't affect your investigations. Why would parading the alleged suspects in this case affect your investigations?

May this murder case investigation not become inconclusive like those of Chief Bola Ige, Marshal Harry, etc.

19 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by RZArecta2(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2018
Haha grin the authorities are hiding something but one day will be ONE DAY cool

7 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by shachris02: 11:35am On Dec 28, 2018
the big cover up.

So the NPF propped the said hooligans to claim they are common theives.

This was clearly an assassination hatchet job done by people in high powers. I'm just wondering what they are trying to protect by killing the general.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by olanie(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2018
I'm going to join in this twisted stories ....

He has no money, because he has a corruption case on going so all his accounts have been blocked ...

So not even 500 naira was on him...

But there's fuel in his SUV ?

Oh sorry, we are all stupid in this clime?!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by DrObum(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Who really cares if you're anti-Igbo or not?

You don't feed any of them, clothe them nor determine their life.
The best you can offer them is to buy cheap data and talk about them. That's all

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by shachris02: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

No, you are anti igbo because you are an Hansa fulani. it's in your blood dear.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by BLS1: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Later they will be competing for the most educated ethnic group in the country award.

A four star General did no have N500 or money to clear his dustbin but rides in the latest Toyota Tundara filled with fuel, hires the best SANs to fight his case and all his family members remain comfortable in the USA.

I'm sure the harrowing pictures we saw of his bullet ridden gigantic belly was because of all the garri he has been forced to drink because of the EFCC.

Even if you believe it was an assassination ( which i kind of do for other reasons anyway), this silly story that a General drove to a remote farm without N500 being peddled by his extended family makes me wonder if Nigerians are among one of the most stupid sentimental people in the world.

I'll leave you with Mohammed Abacha's legendary words " No matter how much money the FG seizes from us, we can never be as poor as Dangote".

Nigerians should keep feeling pity for thieves.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by BLS1: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

My sister God has created all of us differently just thank him for how and where he chose to create you from.

3 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by basilo101: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Igbos are also anti you. Simple

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by basilo101: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
All attempts to cover up the assassination will fail

4 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by BLS1: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Behold the stomach filled with garri and unable to buy panadol.

11 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by iamvictorbassey: 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
All this one na the last makosa wey this case go dance before e enter thin air.

The man don die, that's all. He can't say nothing anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by mchada: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2018
This is Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by yomalex(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmm
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by slawomir: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Isoright
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Ijaya123: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:

The presidency and it's hypocrisy, lies and falsehood. SMH, Immediately the lifeless one gave orders to his boys to fish out the killers of Alex Badeh, it didn't take them 2 seconds to roll out some group of non entities who accepted that they killed Badeh just because they were promised to be rewarded by some miserable cows and 2 young northern sluts each.

The presidency tried to make us believe by paying some print media corrupt editorial team to publish that Badeh was killed because he was having enough cash on him. Thank heavens the family are refuting such claims with enough fact.

You can fool the people sometimes, but you can't fool them all the time.

Breeze go soon blow, and native fowl yansh go open.

Baseless allegations. Conspiracy theory at its best.

5 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by techking: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by SarkinYarki: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
now I am beginning to believe that this man was assassinated

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by notoriousbabe: 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
I suspect fowl play

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by AfonjaBoston: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
Hmmmm I don't feel sorry for him
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by wink2015(m): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
PizzleGold:

THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION HAS A CASE TO ANSWER REGARDING THE DEATH OF AVM BADEH ( RTD)

6 Likes

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by kanubiafra: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
I knew it apc lied go the first post

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Passionate888: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
Buhari just kill the man

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo / Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Pre-Election Violence: Military, Others Begin Raids On Hoodlums’ Hideouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.