Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death (29043 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / See The Corpses Of Alex Badeh And His Driver (graphic Photos) / Nigerians React To The Assassination Of Alex Badeh (2) (3) (4)

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Ningi2020(m): 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
When people are dying under his watch, I didn't remember any of his family member talking to him about the same fate that befall others will fall on him, he was busy stealing the money while the collect and pocket. Its now the are talking..

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by abmethod: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2018
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by kanubiafra: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post
how did igbo enter this thread?

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by FUSS: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
People constantly ask why I'm anti-Igbo. I'm not anti-Ndigbo, any more than I'm anti-cutoffyourbigtoewithapairofrustygardenshears. It's a personal choice that I respect. They will twist anything for their ego, self-centered behavior including this post

You're just looking for attention.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by jamace(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
In this Buhari regime, 3 military generals have been killed in suspicious manners:

1. Rear Admiral Ikoli

2. Maj General Alkali

3. Air Vice Marshall Badeh

The blood of the innocents are crying against Aso Rock.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Chukazu: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nigerian Police and their penchant for lies

Why can't they allow the dead to rest in peace , it now parade of innocent souls for trumped up charges?

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2018
BLS1:
Later they will be competing for the most educated ethnic group in the country award.

A four star General did no have N500 or money to clear his dustbin but rides in the latest Toyota Tundara filled with fuel, hires the best SANs to fight his case and all his family members remain comfortable in the USA.

I'm sure the harrowing pictures we saw of his bullet ridden gigantic belly was because of all the garri he has been forced to drink because of the EFCC.

Even if you believe it was an assassination ( which i kind of do for other reasons anyway), this silly story that a General drove to a remote farm without N500 being peddled by his extended family makes me wonder if Nigerians are among one of the most stupid sentimental people in the world.

I'll leave you with Mohammed Abacha's legendary words " No matter how much money the FG seizes from us, we can never be as poor as Dangote".

Nigerians should keep feeling pity for thieves.

I laughed reading this.

You are smart unlike some respondents here.

Critical thinking should be taught in Nigeria.

I fear for the future generation of "leaders"

Most are just too dumb grin

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by BabaO2: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2018
How do you expect him to remove even N100 from the big packaged money meant to buy land? No serious business man does that.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Chukazu: 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

You must be unfortunate !

If you no dey craze ,then na mad be dis
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by JoseVanMoyes: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

keep fooling your generation... last last u go still enter alaba and comp villa dey beg Oga u no go sell am 2k last...

I don't want to add ladipo cuz I know u r a legedis Benz owner
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by AleAirHub(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
Another thrash from pit of hell.
He don't have money
He don't have money to pay salary.
I laugh in ijaw tongue
PizzleGold:
Family of the slain former chief of defence staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has denied report on the cause of the death of their son - Badeh was killed on his farm in Nassarawa on December 18. One of the suspected killers of Badeh had on Thursday, December 27, confessed that the former chief of defence staff was killed to rob him of huge sums of money The family of late former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has refuted claims by the suspects linked to their son's death that they killed him to seize alleged huge sums of money he had on him to buy farmland.

Vanguard reports that the family on Thursday, December 27, insisted that contrary to the claim, Badeh did not discuss any issue about the acquisition of land neither was he with up to N500 on the day he was killed.

A source gathered that this came as police authorities failed on Thursday, December 27, to parade five suspects, including two masterminds of the December 18 killing of Badeh.

The five suspects who the media expected would be paraded at Force Headquarters, Abuja, were not paraded as the police said doing so would jeopardize ongoing investigation and efforts to arrest other members of the gang still at large. The newspaper reports that the family said the claim was a “cook-up story to deceive the public and hide the killers and their intentions.” It was gathered that the family called the newspaper to the late Chief of Air Staff’s Abuja residence, to react to the claim by the suspected killers that he was killed because of the huge amount of money he had carried to his farm in Panda Development Area of Nasarawa state to buy additional land. But while delegating only one member to speak, the family was said to have insisted that the name of the representative be kept in secrecy. Speaking, the family member said:

''We called you here because we have been following your report in Vanguard since our son and brother, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, was killed by yet-to-be identified people.

“We are not happy with the report being put out to the public there on the circumstances that led to his death. We as a family, believe that some people responsible for his death want to deceive the public by hiding the facts of what happened, how it happened and those responsible.

“I want to emphatically tell you here that contrary to the claim that he went to his farm on the fateful day with huge amount of money to buy additional farmland, there was nothing like that. In fact, he had no money on him that day, not even N500 in the vehicle.

“As I told you, no money, I repeat, no money was in that vehicle. Not even N500 was in that vehicle on that day he was killed. I repeat that no N500 not even N1000 was in that motor he drove that he was killed that day. “Before his death, a villager who knew he was on the farm that day went to meet him to get money to buy paracetamol tablet for his headache but my brother could not afford the money for him. ''Instead, he asked the person if he could go to Panda Market. When the man said he could, our brother told him to pick 10 mudus (measured quantity) of maize to sell in the market and buy drug for himself, saying that was the only help he could render to him since he had no cash to give out.

“He took time to narrate to the person that as he was talking to him, there was a huge refuse dump at his house in Abuja and the people responsible for packing it, that is the Abuja Environmental Protection Board, had refused to do so because he had no money to pay for the packing.

“He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.

“Again, he told his workers on the farm that since they have blocked his pension, his only source of getting money, only three out of the eight working for him can remain as he wouldn’t have money to pay all the eight anymore.''

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/family-disagrees-over-report-on-cause-of-alex-badehs-death/

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Triangles1(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
A whole former chief of air staff don't have 500 naira to help for paracetamol, if that's the case to be a chief of air staff nobody will drag for the post, so the only sources for him to feed his family is by going to farm and sale maize. The family and the government story is zigsard to walk on.

They should allow the man spirit to rest, biko, this is the result of holding secret that could end a demon life,, if you want to eat with devil have a long spoon that was then not now, now, you need to run far away from devil to avoid story like this, the family should not buy the case that got Honorable badeh killed, politics is a game of devils you need to be like Atiku, OBJ, Babangida and co to survive. If you know you know.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by ugofulfilled(m): 4:11pm On Dec 28, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I suspect fowl play

Who Noticed that Nigerian Banks didn’t send Christmas messages this Year?

True talk ni. You just called my attention to it.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Jabioro: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2018
Both side are lieing,the spokeman for the dead and the police are walking on the same part.Badeh a man of such status in a society like "ours" can not be totally,finacially be grounded like ordinary chicken...

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
KingOfAllIgbos:

I laughed reading this.

You are smart unlike some respondents here.

Critical thinking should be taught in Nigeria.

I fear for the future generation of "leaders" Most are just too dumb grin

True and the situation is frightening.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by millionboi2: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
u are too beautiful to live with such hate.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by lilytender: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2018
Family of thieves, it's like they inherited stealing and looting from their great grandfather. He didn't have up to N500 yet he was driving several kilometres. Does his car run on urine? Even driving within Lagos, you won't leave home with an empty pocket and big stomach like the late thief. What about his useless wife and children
that ran to USA? Are they being feed by Donald Trump?

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by daveP(m): 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
What this rep is saying to the press, how did he become privy to such incident when he wasnt a witness. If there were two peeps that escaped, its the responsibilitie of sane security and criminal case officers to take two accounts and contrast.

oh this is Nigeria, the family would prefer to keep kwayet cos evil truly dey outside.

Then this insistence that no N500 was on him should have been taken as an exxageration to mean he had very lil cash. Im not stupid and i believe we all arent stupid.

A whole Marshall without cash on him?

Okay lets assume thats true.... Why do the police always think we nigerians are dumb than they are? why?

See the crappy excuse they use to always get away. Compromising Investigation. You means one that would not be concluded in 2yrs time? And not like you guys are searching and digging, youre just fanning and looping!!!

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by somehow: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Since they know the cause of his death and knew the amount of money in his pocket, can they then tell NIGERIANS what killed their son? If they have the information of what killed their son, why hoard it?

PizzleGold:
Family of the slain former chief of defence staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has denied report on the cause of the death of their son - Badeh was killed on his farm in Nassarawa on December 18. One of the suspected killers of Badeh had on Thursday, December 27, confessed that the former chief of defence staff was killed to rob him of huge sums of money The family of late former Chief of Defence Staff, Air Vice Marshal, Alex Badeh, has refuted claims by the suspects linked to their son's death that they killed him to seize alleged huge sums of money he had on him to buy farmland.

Vanguard reports that the family on Thursday, December 27, insisted that contrary to the claim, Badeh did not discuss any issue about the acquisition of land neither was he with up to N500 on the day he was killed.

A source gathered that this came as police authorities failed on Thursday, December 27, to parade five suspects, including two masterminds of the December 18 killing of Badeh.

The five suspects who the media expected would be paraded at Force Headquarters, Abuja, were not paraded as the police said doing so would jeopardize ongoing investigation and efforts to arrest other members of the gang still at large. The newspaper reports that the family said the claim was a “cook-up story to deceive the public and hide the killers and their intentions.” It was gathered that the family called the newspaper to the late Chief of Air Staff’s Abuja residence, to react to the claim by the suspected killers that he was killed because of the huge amount of money he had carried to his farm in Panda Development Area of Nasarawa state to buy additional land. But while delegating only one member to speak, the family was said to have insisted that the name of the representative be kept in secrecy. Speaking, the family member said:

''We called you here because we have been following your report in Vanguard since our son and brother, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, was killed by yet-to-be identified people.

“We are not happy with the report being put out to the public there on the circumstances that led to his death. We as a family, believe that some people responsible for his death want to deceive the public by hiding the facts of what happened, how it happened and those responsible.

“I want to emphatically tell you here that contrary to the claim that he went to his farm on the fateful day with huge amount of money to buy additional farmland, there was nothing like that. In fact, he had no money on him that day, not even N500 in the vehicle.

“As I told you, no money, I repeat, no money was in that vehicle. Not even N500 was in that vehicle on that day he was killed. I repeat that no N500 not even N1000 was in that motor he drove that he was killed that day. “Before his death, a villager who knew he was on the farm that day went to meet him to get money to buy paracetamol tablet for his headache but my brother could not afford the money for him. ''Instead, he asked the person if he could go to Panda Market. When the man said he could, our brother told him to pick 10 mudus (measured quantity) of maize to sell in the market and buy drug for himself, saying that was the only help he could render to him since he had no cash to give out.

“He took time to narrate to the person that as he was talking to him, there was a huge refuse dump at his house in Abuja and the people responsible for packing it, that is the Abuja Environmental Protection Board, had refused to do so because he had no money to pay for the packing.

“He added that his cook and the cleaner in his house had not been paid, explaining further that those were the reasons he went to farm on that day to pick some bags of harvested maize, like 100 bags, to sell so as to raise money to settle those issues.

“Again, he told his workers on the farm that since they have blocked his pension, his only source of getting money, only three out of the eight working for him can remain as he wouldn’t have money to pay all the eight anymore.''

SEE MORE: http://starnation.com.ng/family-disagrees-over-report-on-cause-of-alex-badehs-death/
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Isobug: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:

Onye Ara. Who asked you?
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
BLS1:
Later they will be competing for the most educated ethnic group in the country award.

A four star General did no have N500 or money to clear his dustbin but rides in the latest Toyota Tundara filled with fuel, hires the best SANs to fight his case and all his family members remain comfortable in the USA.

I'm sure the harrowing pictures we saw of his bullet ridden gigantic belly was because of all the garri he has been forced to drink because of the EFCC.

Even if you believe it was an assassination ( which i kind of do for other reasons anyway), this silly story that a General drove to a remote farm without N500 being peddled by his extended family makes me wonder if Nigerians are among one of the most stupid sentimental people in the world.

I'll leave you with Mohammed Abacha's legendary words " No matter how much money the FG seizes from us, we can never be as poor as Dangote".

Shame on you. Why don't you also ask why a whole four star General goes to farm to harvest maize?

You believe the story that he actually went to farm to harvest maize for survival but don't believe that he had no money on him. Shame on you.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by shonepet: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
I smell lies in both the federal govt report and the family of Alex Badeh report.
I believe the Federal govt, knows what happened to Badeh and wants to cement it away.
The family should not tell us that Badeh was broke to the point of not having N500 on him.....That's a CAPITAL lie

Someone in our Govt killed Badeh and Our police knows the truth that's why they were able to select 5 idiots to show off as Badeh suspected killers.
NPF is not Interpol, Nor FBI, Nor CIA
we know what we have
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by sonofoluku: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
PizzleGold:

Cock and bull story.Your son who stole funds meant for defeating Boko Haram will not have money?With all he stole??Your family think Nigerians are a joke or what?

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Rayes3: 4:24pm On Dec 28, 2018
BLS1:

I beg thank you. Help me tell them.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by micflo28(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2018
He was simply assasinated because he had alot to reveal when the probe case begins next year

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by GoldHorse(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
wink2015:

THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION HAS A CASE TO ANSWER REGARDING THE DEATH OF AVM BADEH ( RTD)

Why would the government kill a suspect that's cooperating with their investigation?

Secondly, could Badeh have been killed by any of the families or friends of the many soldiers he sent to their deaths indirectly while still subjecting the ones alive to court marshal? Many of these guys would happily strangle him if given the chance.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by GoldHorse(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2018
jamace:
In this Buhari regime, 3 military generals have been killed in suspicious manners:

1. Rear Admiral Ikoli

2. Maj General Alkali

3. Air Vice Marshall Badeh
[b]
The blood of the innocents [/b]are crying against Aso Rock.

I wonder how many are crying on their own heads especially Badeh.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by wonder233: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2018
Initially, I was unsure whether it was the PDP that wanted the man dead cos he served in their govt and they don't want him to rat on them, but the authorities rushing to parade a common criminal and laboriously claiming it was "just robbery" is the timeless gimmick to cover up state-sponsored assassinations.
So, we now know who killed Badeh, the next question is why?That we may never find out...
On the other hand, the family is trying too hard with their false sanctimonious story of the man not having N500, he certainly didn't have N500million , but had much more than N500.

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Gandollar(f): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
You are just an inconsequential hater of the superior tribe. Your hate, your HBP!

Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by Psoul(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
So this pple want us to beliv that this man saw a piece of land he wants to buy, he collected the money for the land, took it to the farmland to make the payment there.

Is the owner of the land living in the bush?

Secondly, the implication of this report is that the family members that know about the transaction are all prime suspects together with the owner of the land to be sold.
Re: Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death by LZAA: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2018
tsephanyah:
Which people?grin grin
Cc immhotep velocity25 sarrki

Profiles And Pictures Of Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election / Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Steve Omeoga Slumps & Dies After Playing Lawn Tennis (pics)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79