Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,137 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) (41735 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Arguing with those who shout afonja is pointless. Save your energy.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
Qualitygod01:
angry

Its well

"Getting educated is good but mining educated skulls is better"

- yoruba old adage

"Senselessness is the birth right of an average Igbo girl" -- Yoruba old adage
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by NoisyNaybour001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kylekent59:
shocked

Burning the man won't solve the problem, they just buried how to curtail the rate of ritual killing in oyo state.

In a developed country, all they do is to hand him over to the right authority, he would be detained, questioned, and by so doing this, the people he conspires with to do this evil are gonna be caught.

He could even be used to get more of his kinds arrested.

But because of the backwardness of this country, people won't even reason the other way at all.

do we have d right authority in Nigeria??
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by mployer(m): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2018
mushystuff:
This issue of rituals and killing of fellow humans has become too rampant!

It has been there bro. The social media is just exposing it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:
The criminality of the Third World makes for fancy reading.

As if it is not cringe worthy enough, in this time and age, that there are vermins who still believe that human sacrifice can bring wealth.

We are then reminded of how steeped they are in savagery when jungle justice is the go-to tool for reparation.

A dysfunctional society that has no faith in available remedial release will create and institute one for itself- via violence.
I've had young men argue vehemently with me, supporting the possibility of creating wealth via some human body parts rituals. I was so sad and mad at the mentality of which these young people have adopted.

I was able to expose to them, their folly, while they, on the other hand, couldn't provide physical evidence to support their stance but rather, relied on hearsays and rumours.

I felt like I wanted to drill rationality into their thick skulls to rid them of such horrible and neanderthalic mentality. I was super livid!

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
stephenduru:
Yesterday I shared the story of a man who was caught with human parts in Oyo State.Photos have emerged that he was burnt to death by mob after he was beaten and stripped unclad

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/man-who-was-caught-with-human-parts-in.html

God bless the people of Oyo cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
HE DESERVED NO BETTER TREATMENT, ONLY HEAVEN KNOWS THE NUMBER OF SOULS HE HAD WASTED BEFORE HIS CUP GOT FILLED.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by medropoly(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2018
dey should'nt have killed de boi angry angry angry

it makes no different
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:57pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:

As if it is not cringe worthy enough, in this time and age, that there are vermins who still believe that human sacrifice can bring wealth.

We are then reminded of how steeped they are in savagery when jungle justice is the go-to tool for reparation.

A dysfunctional society that has no faith in available remedial release will create and institute one for itself- via violence.

Try to unlearn those words. There is no such thing as third world or first world. We live in one world, you media brainwashed cyber trolls.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by mushystuff: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
mployer:

It has been there bro. The social media is just exposing it.

The thing is just terrible! Why is there so much hatred n wickedness? Is there an end in sight?
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by anambraamaka: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
WTF maybe the oga at the top wanted him silenced
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
serves him right!angry

I don't know why or how people who supposedly have fully function brains will believe that human body parts can turn to hard currency.

Tufia!!!!

I spit on the black race

So you think other races don't practice human sacrifice ?
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2018
tamethem:

All those caught with fresh human part in the East of Naija didn't catch your attention. But you can shout Afonja on sighting this. I have read many of such news that happened in the Igbo land in the last two months. People killed and there body parts missing.

The country as a whole is Sick. No part is innocent of such Crimes.

Youths are greedy and in a hurry to Ride in Vensa and other sleek cars.

Check the face of that bastard he should be in his late twenties. Why in a hurry to get rich.

Things were not like this in the past till the 80s. The kids of today are impatient that's the problems.

Thank you for making sense
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Please what is this oooooh shocked
Is that thing looking like dry wood human parts?
Chim ooooooooooooh shocked

Na laps be dat. Dried human laps.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by princfred(m): 2:03pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kylekent59:
shocked

Burning the man won't solve the problem, they just buried how to curtail the rate of ritual killing in oyo state.

In a developed country, all they do is to hand him over to the right authority, he would be detained, questioned, and by so doing this, the people he conspires with to do this evil are gonna be caught.

He could even be used to get more of his kinds arrested.

But because of the backwardness of this country, people won't even reason the other way at all.

Take them to the police and his agents will bribe everyone to release him.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Meritocracy: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
[quote author=Jonathan post=74237404]This is barbaric .
Is there no police station around there ? Wtf![/quote

Do you still believe in police, I pray you don't have police case.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:08pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:

Lame and pretentious comment

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Meritocracy: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2018
I totally support the judgement no wasting time with police, Evan is still eating delicious food today upon all his atrocities to people due to police case.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Uglymugg: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
Now, I fink this worth it.

Na wa oh. Even you? What's happening to this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Yankee101: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
The issue is becoming rampant
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Jonathan:
what is barbaric? Ritualist spotted.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Les: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
Who did this guy able to preserve the body even with the clothes on?

Secondly, for once I commend jungle justice!
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Pain(m): 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2018
The winners are the people who sent him on the evil errand. Now no trace to them.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Baroba(m): 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2018
Someone will still harvest his burnt skull for rituals, that's how bad skull mining is in that part of Nigeria..
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by KingThreatzz: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emeks008:
They shouldn't have killed him. He can give information to arrest of others that are involved in this babaric human part TRADING

True but they lost faith in the police. Many have been caught and the people behind the syndicate keep doing their evil.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:01pm On Dec 28, 2018
FRoosevelt:
I've had young men argue vehemently with me, supporting the possibility of creating wealth via some human body parts rituals. I was so sad and mad at the mentality of which these young people have adopted.

I was able to expose to them, their folly, while they, on the other hand, couldn't provide physical evidence to support their stance but rather, relied on hearsays and rumours.

I felt like I wanted to drill rationality into their thick skulls to rid them of such horrible and neanderthalic mentality. I was super livid!
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by babadigu(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Spotted By A Palm Cutter In Bayelsa, Caught And Injured (Graphic Pic) / Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / 32-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling Neighbor's 13-Year-Old Daughter In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.