Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) (41622 Views)

Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) / Landlord Caught Having Sex With A Boy In Lagos, Paraded Unclad By Mob (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2018
Uglymugg:

Na wa oh. Even you? What's happening to this country.

I dislike jungle justice.
But since this one circles around terminating a life, tit for tat does justice to it.

If you ever felt the pain of losing a loved one in an undeserved manner by ritualists and their likes, i'm sure you will grab.

Moreover, some cases like this are sometimes handled with levity by Naija police hence, the above is been metted to the perpetrator of evil without looking back.

The summary of it all is; if you don't wanna get killed, don't kill. Instead let love lead.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2018
Newboss:
Very good! angry

Armed robbery, kidnapping, murder, should be tyre straight angry

If you know that you won't see the next 10 hours when caught, you go get sense angry

I lived in Ebonyi for years, no robbery story at all. angry Any thief they catch, na tyre straight angry

Police? angry Stop fooling yourself because they don't know you exist angry

I'm a corp member serving in Abakaliki but I'm currently in Lagos.
Please I need a lil favour here;
how peaceful is the state during election?
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by GreatLion(m): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2018
Emeks008:
They shouldn't have killed him. He can give information to arrest of others that are involved in this babaric human part TRADING
That would have been his escape route and you wouldn't have hear about the case again.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by mallamdutse: 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Kylekent59:
shocked

Burning the man won't solve the problem, they just buried how to curtail the rate of ritual killing in oyo state.

In a developed country, all they do is to hand him over to the right authority, he would be detained, questioned, and by so doing this, the people he conspires with to do this evil are gonna be caught.

He could even be used to get more of his kinds arrested.

But because of the backwardness of this country, people won't even reason the other way at all.

Look at the statement that I made bold. But we ain't living in a developed country. Listen, let me tell you something. If he is handed to the
'right authority', it is just a phone call.

The phone rings.
Caller: The man that was caught with human skull, a bout two hours ago. Release him
'Right Authority': Yes sir.

If you listen to people who were lucky enough to escape and hear the blood-chilling, blood-cuddling and terrifying stories. When, in their presence, somebody woul be slaughtered like ram, you know the psyche of the people. The society is at the receiving end and society is re-acting. Do you know how many people that left their homes without returning. These people are not fit to live.I simply shake my head when I see people trying extra hard to form civilization. I am not against ritualists being handed over to the police if (and this is big IF) they will be made to face the consequences. However, in a situation in which they will be released few hours later, then to hell with civilization

From what I have seen, the bones are dried ones. So he might not have killed somebody but went to a cementry to exhume. That is still wrong. I won't be happy to see my mother or dad exhumed for ritual purpose. This is a big societal problem. We have very wrong and warped values. I wonder what happens in the next 50-70 years. These days, we read about sons trying to kill their BIOLOGICAL MOTHERS for money ritual. Things are that bad.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Tizu(m): 3:19pm On Dec 28, 2018
Nice finishing. At least that's minus one. Burn them alive anywhere you catch one. No show of mercy.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Respect55(m): 3:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:
The criminality of the Third World makes for fancy reading.

As if it is not cringe worthy enough, in this time and age, that there are vermins who still believe that human sacrifice can bring wealth.

We are then reminded of how steeped they are in savagery when jungle justice is the go-to tool for reparation.

A dysfunctional society that has no faith in available remedial release will create and institute one for itself- via violence.
Who make u vex na. Which one u wan use grammar rearrange person
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Huchennar(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2018
ignant:
The criminality of the Third World makes for fancy reading.

As if it is not cringe worthy enough, in this time and age, that there are vermins who still believe that human sacrifice can bring wealth.

We are then reminded of how steeped they are in savagery when jungle justice is the go-to tool for reparation.

A dysfunctional society that has no faith in available remedial release will create and institute one for itself- via violence.

You know one ironic thing about big words?
you'll think people will admire it but reverse will always be the case. They will just get bored easily and stroll. (be wary of grammers, especially in formal settings)
Be that as it may, nice thought you have there...
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Harbioye:

I'm a corp member serving in Abakaliki but I'm currently in Lagos.
Please I need a lil favour here;
how peaceful is the state during election?
Very peaceful, but there's the usual ballot snatching angry
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by tossie101(f): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Na laps be dat. Dried human laps.

Nawaooo.
God help us cry
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2018
Newboss:

Very peaceful, but there's the usual ballot snatching angry

Noted. Thanks for this piece
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by ledaman: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
Qualitygod01:
angry
Its well
"Getting educated is good but mining educated skulls is better"
- yoruba old adage
Lolz!Your left leg
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by LLobiorah: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2018
Newboss:
Very good! angry

Armed robbery, kidnapping, murder, should be tyre straight angry

If you know that you won't see the next 10 hours when caught, you go get sense angry

I lived in Ebonyi for years, no robbery story at all. angry Any thief they catch, na tyre straight angry

Police? angry Stop fooling yourself because they don't know you exist angry

True!
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by abiaumo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Death by Jungle justice is a terrible way to exit this world. Chai!.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
Too bad, they didn't do well at all.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
stephenduru:
Yesterday I shared the story of a man who was caught with human parts in Oyo State.Photos have emerged that he was burnt to death by mob after he was beaten and stripped unclad

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/man-who-was-caught-with-human-parts-in.html
Afonja Aha!
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2018
tossie101:
Please what is this oooooh shocked
Is that thing looking like dry wood human parts?
Chim ooooooooooooh shocked

SEUN come and carry ur yoruba people oh.. This is getting too much. cry
a yoruba can't survive without juju

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by messi042: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2018
PrincessB1:
Now, I fink this worth it.
its think and not fink, abi u no get tongue?
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by p3kdudu(m): 1:35am On Dec 29, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4925758/1year-experience-fortunate-step-resources GNLD NEOLIFE FRAUD ALERT. #READ & #SHARE . #say_NO2_SCAM INJUSTICE . come2019.
Re: Man Who Was Caught With Human Parts In Oyo Burnt To Death By Mob (Photos) by GodwalksEarth: 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
serves him right!angry

I don't know why or how people who supposedly have fully functioning brains will believe that human body parts can turn to hard currency.

Tufia!!!!

I spit on the black race

They have to keep them demons feed or they will turn on them.

If you trained dogs to eat people and they get used to human meat. One time you forget or don't feed them their favorite meat it may be a loved one they attack. This is example of the pacts they make with demons.

And it does make them rich the smartest ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beaten For Stealing A Pot Of Food From The Stove In Lagos / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap / Survivor From Kenya Massacre Emerges After Two Days In Wardrobe (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.