Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,930 members, 7,956,496 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? (528 Views)

The Only 2 People Officially Recorded To Have Been Cured Of HIV Till Date / Nigeria Has Less Than 500 Ventilators For Coronavirus Patients - Punch Newspaper / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? by PraiseDLord: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2018
I've been seeing the following headline on punchng.com for sone times now but just wondering if punch is aiding scamers as I've not seen anyone that come out to say he's been cured of diabetes and medically proven.
Please read below and give your comments :
[/b]How I treated Diabetes of 15 years[b]

I suffered from diabetes for over 15 years, I even travelled to India twice for surgery and was basically living my life on insulin. I had high sugar level complication which resulted to sores in one of my toes that refused to heal for over 3 years. Life was miserable for me having to stay away from virtually all the good foods I like.

One fateful day an old friend of mine called me from the United Kingdom to inform me about a diabetes drug he came across online. I was skeptical at first due to the popular belief that diabetes can only be manage but not treated. However, after much persuasion coupled with unbearable pains, I summoned courage to call the number I was given.A man named Mr Sam picked the call and inquired about my health history which I explained to him and he told me categorically that I would need 4 months therapy to properly treat and cure my diabetes. I didn’t believe him at all but out of curiosity and due to excruciating pain I was going through I bought a bottle, and to my greatest surprise after weeks of taking the drug my sore started healing up, which convinced me to complete the dosage. Within months I realized I could go without using insulin and my sore healed up. To my greatest surprise, after months of undergoing treatment with Ekwensi herbal therapy, I visited my family doctor and he was surprised when he observed my progress.

After 4 months of completing the dosages I am free from diabetes and no longer suffering from the pains of diabetes. My sugar level has been stabilized, no more frequent urination at night and I feel renewed. I can eat whatever I want without restriction and I have become an ambassador of Ekwensi herbal drug. I now encourage anybody suffering from diabetes to try Ekwensi like I did. Regards,

Hon. Usman (Abuja)

About Ekwensi

Ekwensi is a new innovative herbal remedy with no toxic ingredient and formulated into capsules. It is effective for the treatment of diabetes 1&2, which is a metabolic disorder marked by habitual passage of excessive urine which contain sugar, accompanied by thirst, hunger, progression loss of weight and weakness.It cures diabetes completely.
https://punchng.com/how-i-treated-diabetes-of-15-years-2/
Re: Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? by PraiseDLord: 5:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
PraiseDLord:
I've been seeing the following headline on punchng.com for sone times now but just wondering if punch is aiding scamers as I've not seen anyone that come out to say he's been cured of diabetes and medically proven.
Please read below and give your comments :
[/b]How I treated Diabetes of 15 years[b]

I suffered from diabetes for over 15 years, I even travelled to India twice for surgery and was basically living my life on insulin. I had high sugar level complication which resulted to sores in one of my toes that refused to heal for over 3 years. Life was miserable for me having to stay away from virtually all the good foods I like.

One fateful day an old friend of mine called me from the United Kingdom to inform me about a diabetes drug he came across online. I was skeptical at first due to the popular belief that diabetes can only be manage but not treated. However, after much persuasion coupled with unbearable pains, I summoned courage to call the number I was given.A man named Mr Sam picked the call and inquired about my health history which I explained to him and he told me categorically that I would need 4 months therapy to properly treat and cure my diabetes. I didn’t believe him at all but out of curiosity and due to excruciating pain I was going through I bought a bottle, and to my greatest surprise after weeks of taking the drug my sore started healing up, which convinced me to complete the dosage. Within months I realized I could go without using insulin and my sore healed up. To my greatest surprise, after months of undergoing treatment with Ekwensi herbal therapy, I visited my family doctor and he was surprised when he observed my progress.

After 4 months of completing the dosages I am free from diabetes and no longer suffering from the pains of diabetes. My sugar level has been stabilized, no more frequent urination at night and I feel renewed. I can eat whatever I want without restriction and I have become an ambassador of Ekwensi herbal drug. I now encourage anybody suffering from diabetes to try Ekwensi like I did. Regards,

Hon. Usman (Abuja)

About Ekwensi

Ekwensi is a new innovative herbal remedy with no toxic ingredient and formulated into capsules. It is effective for the treatment of diabetes 1&2, which is a metabolic disorder marked by habitual passage of excessive urine which contain sugar, accompanied by thirst, hunger, progression loss of weight and weakness.It cures diabetes completely.
https://punchng.com/how-i-treated-diabetes-of-15-years-2/
Re: Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? by 1johnjohn(m): 6:40am On Jan 05, 2019
Pls how can I get for a friend of mine
Re: Is Punch Newspaper Also Aiding Scamers WRT Diabetes? Or Who Has Been Cured? by PraiseDLord: 6:38pm On May 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Infections One Can Get Via Kissing???? / Five Sexy Things That Women Want In Bed; Number 4 Will Shock You / Cannabidiol (CBD Oil )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.