Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

5 Reasons To Be At The Davido Live In Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Reasons To Be At The Davido Live In Concert (307 Views)

10 Disturbing Takeaways From The Davido-patrick Dirty Saga / Lil Kesh Takes Over At The Olamide Live In Concert #OLIC4 (video) / Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Be At The Davido Live In Concert by Eugram(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2018
It’s become an annual tradition for our industry superstars to treat the fan community to a one-of-a-kind musical experience as part of activities to celebrate a successful and eventful year. Certain music stars have an impressive record for taking the icing when it comes to staging shows and one of such is Davido.

click the link below to see full post

-->
https://eugramtv.com.ng/5-reasons-to-be-at-the-davido-live-in-concert/

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Checkout Davido's Amazing Landing On Stage During His Concert / Davido’s Mum Spoke To Me And She’s Not Happy With Her Son – Kemi Olunloyo / Fans Helped Me Overcome Pains Of My Son’s Death – D’banj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.