Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,233 members, 7,957,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. (587 Views)

Pretty Lady Dies After Complaining Of A Headache (Photos) / I'm experiencing Unproductive Cough That has Lasted For 7days And Loss Of Voice. / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by awesomeberry1(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2018
Please help a friend, I've been having frequent headache. I went to the hospital and after running a test, the result came out to be typhoid and malaria which I have treated but the frequent headache hasn't stopped. What else can I do ? I work 8hrs(3:30 - 11:30pm) everyday except when I'm off and sometimes it slows my operation anytime I'm on duty.
Re: Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by faithugo64(f): 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2018
Check your blood pressure, if its within the normal range
Then I think you really need to slow down
Stress can be the culprit
Take some time off and rest

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by awesomeberry1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2018
faithugo64:
Check your blood pressure, if its within the normal range
Then I think you really need to slow down
Stress can be the culprit
Take some time off and rest

I've checked my blood pressure and it's very ok
Re: Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by Lawrittanneka68(f): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2018
awesomeberry1:
Please help a friend, I've been having frequent headache. I went to the hospital and after running a test, the result came out to be typhoid and malaria which I have treated but the frequent headache hasn't stopped. What else can I do ? I work 8hrs(3:30 - 11:30pm) everyday except when I'm off and sometimes it slows my operation anytime I'm on duty.
Use aloe power and immune booster,to stop that headache,if interested whatsap or contact this number for more details: 08038220168

Re: Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by Healthwise17: 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2018
awesomeberry1:

Your condition needs urgent attention...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run a medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances and other parts of the body that need immediate care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure the disease or aliment completely.

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252
Re: Help!!! I'm Experiencing Frequent Headache. by Healthwise17: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
awesomeberry1:

Your condition needs urgent care...

Well, as trained nutritionists firstly we run a medical check up on patients using an Advanced Machine which is capable of scanning all the vital organs of the body to reveal any affected parts/imbalances and other parts of the body that need immediate care.

We then do the products recommendation by recommending appropriate food supplements to cure any disease or ailment completely .

For consultation, you can reach us on this number : 08164269252

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Slimming Tea Product, If Anyone Actually Works / Naked Emaciated Lady Seen In Ajah In Recent Pictures Following Rehabilitation Wa / Nearly 70,000 People Have Recovered From Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.